Chapter 1

Y/n pov:

Finally.. after so much time, I've reached playcare. The place is huge. I wonder how much money went into this. The walls are curves in a half circle, painted a baby blue with white splotches meant to be clouds. Fake clouds hung from the top of the place, where the smallest glimpse of sunlight poked out from. Maybe I'll finally find help here. Or a way out. The train stops abruptly, making me fall forwards a little, and I hop off. I walk through the fake grass and artificial outside. The place doesn't actually look too bad. There's a orphanage, a school, a counselors office? Wow, they really put work into this. If I didn't know any better it might've seemed like they cared about the kids. I snap out of my head to distantly realize Ollie was talking to me. I can't even hear what he's saying.. god I'm exhausted...

Y/N collapsed on the plastic grass. Their head was slightly cushioned by the small softness of it, but not much. They would likely wake up with a horrible headache. They lay there unmoving, besides their chest rising and falling with each breath. Their eyes were dark and red from stress and sleepless nights, and their hands let go of their grabpack handles for the first time in awhile. A tall, beat up, fluffy dog animatronic slowly walked over to them, as the last of their consciousness slipped away.

——

Like said before, Y/N woke up with a splitting headache. It felt like stupid little needles tearing apart their forehead. They groaned in pain, sitting up. Y/N quickly realized their legs were quite occupied, and yelped in surprise and fear as they noticed the orange and yellow dog in their lap. This dog was huge!! He's crushing them!! Uh oh...

A. Wake DogDay up
B. Slip away while he's asleep