Chapter 2

Due to a whole 3 votes, choice A has been chosen.

Y/N gently shook the mechanical dog in their lap. Maybe whoever he was he could help them get out of here. The dogs soulless eyes started to have life, and he woke up. "H.. Err..." Y/N was having a difficult time deciding what to say. "Hello there. Um.. are you friendly..?" They asked nervously. The dogs tail started to wag softly. "You're awake!" He exclaimed happily. Y/N flinched at the sudden excitement, making the robotic dog calm himself. "My apologies.. my name is DogDay. I've been here for years, I noticed you through cameras and saw you pass out, so I came to get you." He said. Y/N let out a sigh. "I'm sorry I caused you trouble. I can barely make my way around this place." They mumbled. DogDay's already wide smile widened more, which would be scary if they didn't like dogs that much. "I assume you are docile, given you haven't attacked me.. yet...." Y/N whispered. DogDay stood, which made them realize he is unnecessarily tall. He helped them stand, and brushed off his fur. "I suppose. I've realized I am a lot more in control than the others, because I.. am older, likely." He said. Y/N paused. "Older? You mean you were created before them?" They asked, tilting their head. DogDay shrugged uncomfortably. "Ehh.. more of less."

DogDay took Y/N out from under the statue, admiring the playcare, his home. "Ah! I never caught your name." He asked. "Oh er.. I'm Y/N." They said with a nervous smile. DogDay's unmoving eyes seemed to softened, if that was possible. "Y/N huh... that's a gorgeous name." He said. Their face went slightly red, and they looked away. "Anyways um.. I wanted to say.."

A "Do you know a way out of here?"
B "Can I stay with you?"