Chapter 4

Highest vote was A!
Warning: disgusting/disturbing scenes, mentions of Ed's and vomiting

"DogDay? Can I give you a nickname?" Y/N asked, smiling softly. "DogDay is a mouthful to say a lot, could I call you something else? Like uh.." DogDay seemed curious, listening to them decide a nickname. "I'll just call you puppy!" Y/N decided. DogDay froze, his tail involuntarily wagging a little. "Er.. Angel, you know I am not actually a dog..? This is just my animatronic body after all..." he said with an embarrassed voice. "I know, but I do think puppy would suit you! I'll settle on that for now."

(If you want comment here any other nicknames I could add:p)

Y/N stood up again, stretching. Their stomach grumbled a little and they sighed. DogDay's ears perked up. "Oh right. Alright I'm gonna see if I can find some food for you, stay here." He said, standing up. Y/N sighed tiredly, and smiled. "Thank you Puppy.." they mumbled, laying their head against him gently. Their head laid on his hip, because DogDay was taller than them of course. DogDay smiled and Pat their head, before leaving to go find and food that survived. Y/N looked around for something to do, their eyes landing on the empty ducky pool. They smiled, walking over and jumping down into the slightly moist area. "Ewww.." Y/N looked at their shoes, which got a little dirty, likely from some weird gunk or mold growing here. Their stomach growled again. They caught a glimpse of red in their preferable vision, but it disappeared when they looked back. When Y/N turned their head forwards, there was something in the empty pool. Oh! It was a Twinkie! Hell yeah. They grinned, walking over to the pastry and opening it up. Something about it felt off, but they decided to take their chances, biting into it.

Y/N immediately spit it out, looking down. Their eyes widened in horror as they realized they bit into a dead roach infested with mold. "What the!-" They yelled, gagging at the thought that they just had that in their mouth. The worst part, they couldn't vomit over that. They couldn't let the sick feeling out, they had nothing to throw up. With their shaky hands they climbed themselves out of the empty pool area, still feeling they would throw up. They walked back to the main statue, and walked down into the basement of it. They sat on the floor silently, trembling.

No choices this time!