Man in the distance

This whole thing was inspired from a holiday with one of my best friends. We were in a outside pool messing around when she said "This would be a classic horror movie. Two teen girls alone outside not thinking and then the killer comes."

So most credits to her.
Enjoy!

_________________________________

I was in red bikinis with my friend. We were at my huge mansion in the middle of the forest. We were having a fun pool party outside. The bikini was a little tight from my ass, so it really showed my trunk.

We were both chatting and having a good time. Suddenly I heard a quiet noise. It wasn't loud enough to scare me, but enough to get my guard up.

"I think I heard something." I whisper to my friend.
"You're overreacting. You just need to take a chill pill and enjoy." She assures me with a mindless chuckle.

Maybe I had just imagined it. Why would anyone be in the middle of the forest in the night? No one would expect animals. No one would except for König.

__________________________________

-

He had a mission. I knew Makarov as a relative, but he had cut all connections with me after giving me a bunch of money. It was odd, but at the time I had really needed the money. I still had a job and got payed quite much, but most things I own were thanks to him.

All König needed to do was to ask you some questions. Unfortunately your friend was in the way. Apparently she was actually a spy sent by Makarov. You had no idea. She was still your friend. Had always been, but after you got the money she had gotten employed by Makarov. Your friend was in the way and König needed to change that.
_

_________________________________

I look in to the forest trying to convince myself that there was nothing there, but I knew there was. I knew something was up, and that something was not good.

After a while I decided to go inside to the mansion. I opened the large sliding glass doors that let inside. I get inside with my friend and close the curtains. "Ruby I think it's not safe for you to go home today. At least not in the middle of the night. Stay with me here." I say to Ruby looking at her drying herself in a towel.

"Fine if it makes you feel better" Ruby said throwing the towel in the laundry basket.

We head upstairs to the bedrooms. Each one had a queen sized bed and decorated in a unique way. My favourite was obviously my own bedroom. It had a lot of plants and a big walk-in closet.

It was aredy 1am so it was about the time me and Ruby should be going to sleep. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. The cold water feels refreshing on my skin. I dry my face and put my pyjamas on.

They weren't really pyjamas. Just biking shorts and a black tank top. The summer evening was hot so it was perfect. I climb into bed and pull the sheets to my chin. I turn off my bedside lamp and dose off to sleep.

__________________________________

König had been watching you and Ruby trough the windows. As he saw the light turn off he got ready to enter the building. He checked his gear. Knife and pistol on his waist. He checked that his vest was properly on. He was ready to get his plan to action.