Locked up

I wake up tied to a chair. Where the fuck am I? Oh yeah... I got captured. I look around the room - grey walls, no windows, one iron door. Well I guess I'm dead. The door opens and Makarov and two men in masks step in. The door closes behind them.

Makarov walks up to me and bends down so we are eye level.
"Oh my sweet little Y/N. It's been a while since we saw eachother."
I look away from him. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. Even worse I don't know what he is thinking. Is he mad?

"Why would you join the task force 141? You know it's not the place for someone like you?" I don't answer him, not only because I don't want to, but because I don't know what to say. I didn't join because I wanted to. I was forced to, because I didn't know what they would do to me otherwise.

"You don't answer, because you can't. Because I'm right. Oh, what have they done to you? You must be scared, terrified." He inches closer to me and it feels like the world just became a little bit colder. The tension in the room was thick. No one knew what he was thinking. It was dangerous.

I don't know if I'm allowed to speak or not. Will he kill me?
"I'm fine" I scoff. Lie, I totally wasn't. I feel lost without König by my side. "Your lying. Tell me why wouldn't you join me? I'm sure you have some information on the task force, the ghosts and whoever." He grabs some of my hair and smells it. I don't say anything, but give him a warning glare. He backs away still waiting for my answer.

"I won't be joining you, ever. And that's final. I have heard what you have done. Killing innocent people." We hold intense eye contact for what feels like forever until Makarov finally snaps.
"FINE! If that's how you want to play. Lock her in one of the big rooms in the basement." Oh shit. The basement? No one will ever find me from the basement.

The two men who came in with Makarov walk closer to me and I start shouting for them not to touch me and not to get closer. As you can guess, they didn't give a flying fuck and one untied me. I tried to run, but the other one grabbed me and pinned me to the ground. I was unable to move at all. "Come on Y/N. Don't try and run. You know I could never harm family." The last word he says with extreme sarcasm. Oh I want to blow his head up so bad!

The guard forces me to stand and I don't fight this time. He walks me around what I think is a mansion, and a big one. I try and remember what turns we take incase I will escape. Left, right, right, straight until you find stairs down...

I get pushed into a room and the door locks. I start banging on the door, but there is nothing. I look around and if I would say I'm amused it would be a lie. The room was massive! There was a huge oak wood, king sized bed. It had black sheets and was filled with pillows. I had my own bathroom where there was a bath tub and everything. There was a closet filled with dresses, shirts, pants, heels ect. Pretty much everything you could think of.

There were no books thought. Indeed there was nothing I could do except sleep,take a shower maybe play dress up if I got desperate and think. I walked over to the bed and layed down. I took long deep breaths. I already miss König. I wonder what he is doing right now. Maybe he is already back at base with all the information or trying to find me. I don't know. I just hope he won't leave me here.

__________________________________KÖNIGS POV:

I'm currently sitting on the hotel bed, my head in my hands. I don't know what this feeling is, but it sure feels awful. I can't help but worry about Y/N. Where is she. I killed the guards back at the safehouse and looked everywhere. No luck. She was nowhere to be seen. All I found was her knife, wich she had borrowed form me.

I took the knife from my pocket and started fidgeting with it. Should I call for back up. Yes, that's what I'll do. I grab my cellphone and call captain Price.

As soon as Price answers the phone I start to speak. "Sir, miss Y/N has been captured. I need back up." The line is silent and I think something is wrong until he finally answer with a worried tone. "We need her back. Makarov is a mad man. I'll send Ghost and Soap over there to help. It will take a day, but help is on the way. I could also ask Keegan to help."

"That would be nice. She has already met them all and I think it won't be easy getting her back." Price hums on the other end of the line. "Good luck soldier. I wish for you to bring Y/N back."

"Don't worry I will."
With that the call ends and I am left to wait for the boys to arrive. A tear rolls down my cheek. What if something has happened to
Y/N? What if they... NO! They wouldn't. Stop thinking like that König. She will be just fine. She is a strong woman and you know it.

I start making a plan of how we could find her. I'm sure there will still be some guards at the safe house even after I raided it. They wouldn't just abandon it, right? I would have some great questions for them. I wonder if I'll need to use a little force too. Atleast it would be something to let my anger out on. Oh I will enjoy this.