Miss you so

TW: SWEARING, VIOLENCE, KIDNAPPING ECT (you name it)
✿_______________________________✿
KÖNIGS POV:

Ghost, Soap and Keegan had just arrived. We were all in my hotel room discussing what we should do.

"IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND HER! WE HAVE NO LEADS!" Keegan shouts raising his hands in the air in defeat.
"WELL WE ARE HERE TO FIND SOME YA LAVVY HEID!" Soap joins in.

"What did you just call me?" Keegan asks now a little confused. "You ain't gotta worry about it..." Soap goes quiet and Keegan gives him a very aggressive glare.

"For fucks sake! You all are useless! Can we just concentrate on getting Y/N back?" I try calming the two men down, even when I'm barley keeping my own calm. Ghost wasn't any help. After he arrived he has just been leaning against the door silently watching everything go down.

"Ghost you tell them to calm down!" I shout over the two arguing. He groans and pushes himself off the wall. I wait patiently as he walks up to the three of us. 

"HE CALLED ME A TOILET HEAD! Have you ever, I mean EVER, heard anything more childish?" Keegan asks looking at Ghost with the most unimpressed eyes. Ghost smaks Soap in the head and Soap lets out a quiet yelp. "Ay Ghostie! I taught we were buddies." Soap puts a hand on his chest, trying to act hurt.

"Soap. I like you a lot, but for once, shut the fuck up." Ghost says ignoring the grin his compliment gave Soap.
"So anyone have a plan?" Keegan suddenly asks, all the heads turning towards him. Ghost grunts and Soap shakes his head.

"I have been thinking..." All eyes are on me now making me extreamly nervous. I carry on talking, "they wouldn't leave the safe house unattended. I mean there still is some information that I couldn't gather." I wait for someone to say something, but the three men keep looking at me like waiting for me to continue.
"We could capture one of the guards and have a...  A little one on one talk with them. Maybe they could know something about Y/N." I wait for the men's opinions, but I'm left waiting.

We stand there in awkward silence for atleast seven minutes until Ghost spoke. "I think that's the best idea, unless anyone else has another plan." We wait again, but apparently no one had any other plans. "So I guess that's what we are doing. Should we wait for the dark? What do you think König?"

Ghost has always been like the "leader" of every mission. Probably because he is so bloody good at it. Now he was asking for my opinion. Y/N needs us, but it would be a lot safer for us to wait for the dark. My palms start to sweat as I start overthinking. Just choose FOR FUCKS SAKE!

"I think we should go right now. Y/N needs us and we don't even know if they will give us any information." I say trying to sound confident. There is a slight sweat forming on my forehead as I carefully study Ghosts eyes, trying to find any type of emotion in them, but to no success.

"You don't need to worry about them speaking König, I'll make sure we get the information we need. And with that height I'm sure you'll scare them to speak." I can particularly hear the wide grin on Ghosts face. I really don't want to get on his bad side, unless it be for Y/N. I also grin as he brings up my height. People always assume that I'm really embarrassed about my height, but that's just not true. To be honest I'm really proud. It makes me feel powerful, which I ofcourse am.

"Okay then. Pack up we leave in ten." I say and grab a vest and pull it over my head. I also grab a pistol and some mags. I put them in some pockets on my vest. I also grab four walkie-talkies and hand one to each one of the men.