Friends?

I woke up in a bed, which wasn't mine. I was very confused. Then I saw clothes on the floor with a camouflage pattern. Oh yeah I was at this "base". I looked at the clock on my bedside table.
4:46
I guess I would have time to shower. I put the clothes on my bed and picked out something more suitable for moving. I went to the bathroom and undressed. I put my old clothes in the laundry basket and the new ones I took out on the toilet seat to wait until I would be ready.

I turned the shower on and waited until the water was warm before I stepped in. I washed my tiered body scrubbing away all the dirt and dried blood from my cuts. The warm water burner on my cuts and they turned red.

I got out and dried myself with a towel, before putting my new clothes on. Black bra, black sports top,dark green cargo pants. As I am pulling the cargos on I hear a knock on my door. I finnish putting the cargos on and walk to the door.

I open the door and see König fully dressed and of course wearing his iconic mask. I wonder if he ever takes it off even at base? The captain wasn't wearing one so I don't think it's required... Looks super badass. I want one too- Y/N get yourself together!

"Morning." I say with a much deeper voice than I was originally supposed to. I hate my morning voice. I coughed to hide my deep voice.

"Morning, rookie. You can call me König." König says with his deep and in a oddly way calming voice.
"Morning, König." I say smiling a little. It was hard to believe that I had been running away from him less than 24 hours ago. And that he had killed Ru- Let's not talk about that... I was trying to forget that by smiling, but I am sure I am going to ask more.

"I'll lead the way to the training room, just follow me. Today we are learning hand to hand combat." König said starting to walk towards the training room. I followed in his trail. It was a little hard, because he was walking way faster than me, so sometimes I would need to run back besides him when I was falling behind.

Soon enough we arrived at the training room. There weren't any people anywhere in the room. "This is the higher ranks training room, so no one will distract us." König spoke. Well that explains the lack of people.

First he told me how to punch. He let me punch a punching bag. He observed me as I tried my best to copy his moves. He nodded humming quietly under his mask. Approval? Maybe, it was hard to tell.

He came behind me and grabben my hips moving them the slightest. "Now punch again, but bend your knees a little more." König spoke softly in my ear, his breath tickling my neck.

As he stepped back I started punching the bag again, bending my knees more like he had told me. Once again he stopped me his hand in the air.

"That's much better, but don't aim for the bag, aim a little bit behind it, so that it has more power." I nodded and did as told. He watched my every punch observing them.

After some time of punching the shitty leather bag he clapped his hands together. "Y/N you are really good. Have you done this before?" I was? Geez thanks König.

"Nope, I guess it's just natural talent." I said lifting my shoulders up at the end of my sentence.
"You want to go up a level?" König asked me.
"Yeah sure, why not?

Then he told me how to kick. Apparently I was talented at that too. How lucky is that? After some time of training my kicks König brought the training session to an end. He gave me many compliments on how fast I was learning and said I was better than some of the sergeants.

König walked me back to my room. I would probably have enough time to change my clothes and eat breakfast.

I changed into a less sweaty shirt. It was a long sleeve skin tight black shirt. I also now put some combat boots on. I tried to find the cafeteria, but got lost. I asked some friendly looking dude with a mohawk for directions.

"Hey I'm new here. Do you know where the cafeteria is?" I asked the man.
"Oh yeah, I do. I can just actually show you I have enough time. What's your name anyways?" The man asked with a smile. He already seemed like a person I would be happy to talk to again.
"Oh my name is Y/N." I answer him with a equally kind smile.
"No code name?"
"No. Not yet at least."
"Well I'm Soap. That's my codename." Soap told me with a grin. Soap what a silly codename.
"Okay shampoo boy." I grin back at him.
"Only if you'll be my conditioner " He says holding back his laughter.

I roll my eyes at his remark.
"Nah. I think you are a whole 3 in 1." I giggle at his reaction. He tries to look sad, placing a hand on his heart and making the puppy eyes.

We go and grab some breakfast. Today we had eggs and bacon. Apparently Soaps favourite. He spots some of his friends and we go over to meet them.There is a total of 3 men already sitting at the table.

"Hey everyone meet Y/N!" Soap announces to his friends moving to the side to reveal me behind him.
"Hello." I say awkwardly, trying to not sound as nervous as I am. I put my tray next to Soaps and we sit down.

"No codename?" One of the men asks. He is wearing a cap.
"No not yet." I answer.
"I'm Gaz by the way nice to meet you." He says reaching for my hand to shake it. I give him a little nod as he lets go of my hand.

I look over at the other two men, they both are wearing masks. The other one is staring at me and making me nervous.
"The one who is staring at your soul is Ghost, but don't worry he is actually a cutiepi-"
"Don't you dare finnish that sentence or I promise I'll break your arm." Ghost cut Soap off with his deep british accent. I giggled to myself. These people weren't that bad. They were just people like me.

"This quiet friend is Keegan. He is from the Ghosts. I guess that's why he likes to be around Ghos-"
"We are our own team." Keegan said cutting Soap off yet again.

"I'm getting sick of people cutting me of-"
"Keegan, that's a lovely code- Sorry Shampoo." I apologised realising I cut him off again.

"Oh fuck off."