Warming up to you

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up feeling warm. I tried to get out of bed, but was stopped by someone pulling me back against their chest. I turn my head only to be met with a sleeping König. I sigh and try to get out of his grip, but it turns out to be almost impossible.

I'm getting a little bit frustrated due to my efforts not working. I turn around and slap him in the head. He wakes up with a high pitch scream.

"OW! Y/N WHY'D YOU DO THAT!" he shouts at me finally letting me go to rub his head.
"You wouldn't wake up." I reason with him finally getting up and ready.

"Yeah, but you didn't need to hit me..." He says sitting up on the bed. I scoff, "It was more like a gentle slap." I hear him groan and the next thing I know he is Infront of me.

"Give me my shirt back."

"Yeah yeah. I'll just change real quick in the bathroom," I say grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom.(restroom sounds too fancy. Can't pretend to be a British lady☹️)

I am stopped by König pulling the shirt off. "KÖNIG! WHAT THE FLIP?" I shout trying to cover myself with the clothes I had in hand. I was wearing a bra, but I still felt bare. "Flip. Just say fuck." König said with a low chuckle.

I lift my right hand up to his face, or as close as I can, and shake my index finger at him to tell him off.
"Oh no sir, we don't swear. It is a immature and inappropriate use of language." With that I walk off. As I enter the bathroom I can hear him laughing.

I change into my outfit. Today happened to be a pretty warm day, so I wore some baggy jeans, a Black Sabbath band shirt, white air forces and a back cap. (Or you can choose something else ❤️)

The best part about being "undercover" was definitely beeing able to dress however you wanted to.

As I walk out from the bathroom I see König getting dressed, still only in his boxers. He is so muscular I bet he could kill me with his bare hands, and honestly it's so attractive. As I look him up and down we make eye contact. I can see a tint of red on his cheeks behind the mask.

I immediately excuse myself and particularly run back to the bathroom. I wait for a couple of minutes until I exit. He is now dressed in dark blue jeans, black shoes and a T-shirt that looks just like the black one I was sleeping in earlier. On top of that he has layered it all with a black leather jacket.

"What are we doing today?" I ask, walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"You are going to show me where exactly the kabin is and I count the guards ect. Nothing too much for you. We can go and eat downstairs first though. They told me the food here is good."

I don't know if it's just me, but is König opening up to me? Atleast he is speaking way more than I have ever heard.
"Okay. Can we go eat. I'm super hungry." König just nods his head and opens the door for me, what a gentleman.

I walk downstairs and turn left, where more stairs start, leading to the basement or dining area. At the end of the stairs I am met with some double doors. I open them and see a clean dining area with wooden tables and chairs. In the middle of the room there is a large fish tank filled with colourful fish and everything you could imagine from coral to tiny sharks.

Going around the fish tank there are tables filled with breakfast dishes. Porridge, pancakes, fruits, eggs and bacon ect.

I hear König walk in from behind me and feel him place a hand on my head. I look up at him a little confused.
"What do you want, klein liebe?" He asks me.

I think for a while before answering "Pancakes please." We walk over to the tables and he takes two plates. As I try and reach to grab one for myself he stops me. "How many pancakes do you want?" He asks looking down at me. "Three?" I'm not even sure myself. He takes three pancakes for me and six for himself. "Any syrup?" I nod and he puts more syrup I would have ever dared to. I was actually quite glad, because I would have never taken as much as I really wanted.

"Also strawberries please." I say pointing at the bowl filled with fruits. He nods and grabs a handful, placing them on my pancakes. He also took some toppings for himself, blueberries,bananas and syrup.

"I can take drinks. What do you want? Tea? Hot chocolate? Coffee?" I ask König as he is carrying the plates to a small table in the corner of the room.

"Coffee, bitte. I like it black."
(I stand my ground with König liking coffee in the morning)

I put my thumbs up and walk over to the drink machine. I choose a large coffee for König and I take a hot chocolate, because I usually don't drink it.

I walk over to König and hand him his drink. "Danke." It's really annoying when he speaks German, because I can't understand a flying fuck of what he is saying. All I can do is guess and I would be lying if I said it doesn't piss me off.

"English König."

"Ah sorry. Thank you."

We talked and ate until breakfast was over and we needed to leave. It was actually quite nice spending some alone time with König. He is actually really nice. I wonder what he thinks about me. Would he sometime want to hang out again?