Oxford PT 1

I have been a bad author and not posted in almost a week so I guess I will need to make it up to you in some chapter later on. If you have any specific whishes you can write them in the comments.

(please vote)

___________
I woke up in yet again a different room I didn't recognise as mine nor the one I had slept in the night before. This room had only a little bit of decorations, but still way more than mine. I heard the shower running in the private washroom.

The walls were gray and the bed seemed bigger than mine. On the walls there were a few posters written in a language I didn't understand. Judging by the pictures they were from some sort of a rock band.

I rolled to my side and felt that the spot was warm. Someone had slept next to me? I heard the shower turn off and some footsteps. I closed my eyes still tiered from watching Pokémon with König all night.

I hear the washroom door open and close. I open my eyes to see König standing there only with a towel around his waist. I look him from head to toe and back up. I can't help, but notice the "v" line right above his... And his fit body and broad shoulders. I lock eyes with him and immediately feel heat rush up to my cheeks and I look away.

"You should take a picture it'll last longer." König says chuckling at my redness.

"Can't come up with something original big guy?" I ask him, still looking away. He huffs and walks over to his closet picking up some clothes for the day.

I was still in my running clothes and they were getting a little bit uncomfortable and I guess König noticed, because soon after I got up he instructed me to go and change my clothes for the trip to Oxford.

I went into my room and changed. I put on black cargo pants, comfy combat boots and a dark red skin tight long sleeve shirt.

Just as I was ready I heard a knock on my door. I went to open it and saw König all dressed. I don't know why, but I was a little bit disappointed. He was wearing black cargos and a green shirt. He had a leather jacket over his shoulder.

"Hey do you need help with your bags?" König asks me looking over my shoulder into my room where my bags are.
"Yeah sure if you could." I say a little bit confused. He pushes me out of the way and grabs both my bags. They were quite heavy, but it didn't look like it was a struggle for him. Of course it wasn't he is in the military for fucks sake.

He walks with me to a car and opens the door for me. I sit on the passager side and he puts my bags to the backseat. Soon he joins me sitting on the drivers seat. We drive off from base and soon after I fall asleep.

I woke up to the feeling of someone carrying me. I opened my eyes to see König. When I look around I realise that we are at the airport. König hasn't realised that I'm awake yet so I tug on his shirt to let him know.
H

e looks down at me and sighs, putting me down. Was he disappointed?

"Where is our stuff? And isn't your mask going to draw some attention?" I ask him a little confused. I thought that we would get a private flight due to his mask or that he would take it off.

"I already carried the stuff to our seats and cap took care of my mask." I nod and look around. We are walking into the plane. I had always been a little scared of plane flights. I hope it isn't noticeable though.

We walk into the plane and sit down on our places. I could see my bag from under the seat. König had put it neatly and I mentally thanked him in my head.

I took the window seat and König sat next to me. Lucky no one had bought the seat next to König so we had the row all to ourselves.
As the pilot announced that we will me leaving I started shaking a little.

"Hey you okay there little one?"

Oh he must have noticed.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little bit scared of planes." I answer him with the best assuring smile I could do.

"Okay, but if you want you can hold my hand while we take off." I mumble a thanks and take his big hand in mine. It's a little hard, because it is so much bigger than mine. I lock my fingers with his and squeeze. It helps quite much and before I even notice we are in the air.

I close my eyes and try to sleep. After all I don't know how long this flight is going to last, because I don't know where we took off from. I should have checked from the flights what an idiot I am.

Suddenly I feel something heavy on my shoulder. I open my eyes and see that König has fallen asleep, his head on my shoulder.

I can't believe I had ever ran away from him.

__________________________________
I know it's short but it's seven in the morning and I feel bad for not posting!!!