Wikipedia

Ariana Greenblatt, Judidia Maricello

JUDIDIA LUCINDA MARICELLO

BORN : Febuary 14, 2007 (16)
PLACE OF BIRTH : San Juan, Puerto Rico
OCCUPATION : Actress, Music Artist, influencer
FAMILY : Yaritza Maricello - Mother
Jose Luis Maricello - Father
Dr. Alexandro Maricello - Brother (24)
Dr. Edwardo Maricello - Brother (21)
Maria Maricello - Sister (18)

Judidia Lucinda Maricello is a hispanic actress as well as an Artist and influencer on social media. Her life's work is well known for her time on Dance Moms season 1 through 3 and the Telenovela 'Silvana Sin Lana', as well as being filmed as Daphne on a show in Disney Channel named 'Stuck in the Middle.' Her fame grew larger once she published her first album named 'No Quiero Ser Esa Mujer' and beginning to film youtube vlogs with her family.

PERSONAL LIFE & CAREER

Judidia was born on Valentine's day in 2007 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Her family claims that her name was meant to be Valentina yet it wasn't. She has three older siblings, two boys being doctors and her sister being an actress herself. Along with them are their mom being a nurse and the father being a photographer before transferring to Finances.

The young teen always had an interest in filming and music, as shown on the Dance Moms show. Her father flew her around with him before they all settled into the US. The family of six had moved to LA soon after they left Dance Moms. Soon enough Judidia had began filming into the show 'Silvana Sin Lana' and was quickly found out.

She had a growing career with only one boyfriend whom she broke up with after turning fifteen. Judidia had always spoken of how she wishes her family had a less stressful life with her, yet that she knew it was impossible. The female had kept a low profile until she let out her album that showed great success, which added to her popularity.

Judida always had an understanding of how the world worked, but then Abby Lee Miller sued her for causing 'panic attacks' to her. To which she responded quietly with great manners. Obviously the girl knew that she was innocent, so she did what she could and argued back. Soon enough that was one of the reasons on why Abby was in jail!

ON THE SCREEN

One advantage of being an actor was being able to build herself up. At least that's what she claims is what she loves. It's different from her sister's preference, which is to be herself. Of course, they aren't the same person so it's obvious that responses will be different.

"She had always loved being in the spotlight so it really just added up easily," Yaritza Maricello claimed on their channel once. Judidia had some ups and downs from acting, including her mental break downs on youtube videos.

Some people claim that she's gone insane from all the press, but the family provides the information of how much was on her back since youthful days. She has challenges to overcome like anyone else.

Off Screen

Behind the scenes of her career she usually played her sister as her younger self in small films Maria Maricello played in. She was also noticeable in tik tok videos with family and helped out at the mall.

Malachi Barton, himself

MEY NOTESI currently dunno what Im doing

MEY NOTES
I currently dunno what Im doing.. thought I'd try out a love story for once but i'll see