001

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★
TWITTER[X]

Judi Maricello
Today im finally going to see Abby Lee Miller. so nervous feel like i should leave a note - if i die its on her.

———

JUDIDIA smiled nervously as she stared at herself in the mirror. She fixed up her strapless light pink, poofy dress and sighed duly. Her brown eyes were numb, with no emotion except nerves. She bit her bottom lip and smiled.

"Judi, we gotta go," Edwardo, Eddie, exclaimed and knocked softly on her open doorframe. He walked away with a frown as he tried to fix his tie. Guess he never really did figure out how to tie his tie. Judi was a common nickname along the house that stuck around forever, but she preferred the name Judidia outside of family.

She snorted and nodded, "Ya ok, say that when you learn to tie that thing." The teenager walked out of the room holding her black hand purse and her phone. She felt exhausted after the interview earlier that day, but she sucked it up and smiled.

"Stop antagonizing your brother," Her father grinned playfully. He placed a kiss on her forehead and walked towards Eddie to help fix the messed up fabric. "Edwardo, your mother is searching for you!"

Yells echoed the house as she left them in peace. She tended to escape into their car when going to events, to calm her down before the storm. Her left hand grasped the white SUV whilst entering the vehicle. She soon had an airpod in her ear and she turned it up to exclude any extra noise around her.

"—Didia..Judi!" Maria shouted in a scold. Guess she didn't realize how her family was ready to leave now. The car backed out and soon made its way to some place where premier was happening. "What's up with you today? Gosh, we need you to relax today, I can't have my reputation being ruined with your mishaps. Everyone'll think I'm related to a devil!"

"Maria Luisa Maricello, that is not how we treat our familia," their mother shouted angrily. Geez, Judidia didn't know her sister had a vendetta against her. A frown formed on her lips as Maria angrily peered at her, but she turned a blind eye. No better way to avoid a subject then to pretend you didn't see it.

"It's fine, Ama...I promise to contain myself," Judidida promised and stuck her pinky finger out. She pouted as Maria rolled her eyes, "Too old for this? Guess that means fans'll start overgrowing you like they did so many actors before you."

"Mom! Tell her to take that back!" She whined notoriously.

"SHUT UP!" Eddie groaned loudly, "It's official. Maria is a baby. I'm moving out the second I get back from my honeymoon next month. Seriously wondering how Alexandro dealt with you, Maria."

"Bitch," Judidia frowned silently. Maria rolled her eyes and smiled as they arrived. A gasp caught itself in her throat and her eyes watered, but she couldn't do it anymore. So she sucked it up and smiled. Cameras flashed from one side to another as she escaped the crowded car.

She fixed up the large outfit and she turned around, "careful, Judi. We'll be at the meal section." Her mother's words echoed her head from the car. Sometimes she would stop on the red carpet and took pics before moving along with Maria close behind.

Soon the road came to an end and Judidia found her way into the private theater. Name plates lined the cozy chairs and she could notice Maria's up front with no view of hers. She got concerned, maybe they made a mistake inviting her.

"Excuse me? Where's my seat?" She whispered as other celebrities of sorts walked by, glancing softly at her. The butler near the door looked at his board, "um, Judidia Maricello. J..u..d...i."

"Ah yes! Follow me, you're seated with Malachi Barton, one of the cast members," he explained. She grabbed onto the fluffy skirt and quickly sped to him. She was confused to say the least, why would she be with him? The cast members sat up top, like she did in the barbie movie.

The two got up and she was left alone, as older casting members mingled along, like Chris Evans and Grant Gustin. Her legs swung along until a familiar blonde head was seen nearby.

"Hey, Judidia! Um— Malachi," he greeted himself to her. A nervous grin appeared on his face, "The movie's gonna start in like, a few minutes but um. I'm glad they answered my request."

"It's nice to meet you...so, what's got me in your attention?" She questioned playfully. Her hands laid flat against her lap as she grinned, "Because I know that people don't just get asked up here. So what's up?"

"Shh, don't worry. We'll talk about it on the way out," he smiled and placed a finger to his lip. The room darkened to an amount as the large screen lit up in white. A large premiere for the newest movie, 'Reload'

—————

The lights reappear and Judidia had to squint until she readjusted to the light. Her eyes peered down before she ran down the steps and out the door. She searched from inside to out for her sister, who definitely would leave her behind.

"She's a bitch," Judidia frowned. Her hand reached into the black handbag and dug out her Iphone. Her nails made it a struggle but Judidia was able to successfully text her mother.

MAMA

JUDI
Mom. Mari left me behind.
Read at 10:30

MOM
You have to get a ride with someone else, im sorry

Judidia huffed angrily and tucked her phone away. Who was she meant to ask? Chris Hemsworth? Who, by the way, was not around at the moment. She turned around and spotted the young male she sat beside.

"Malachi! I'm glad to see you," She huffed excitedly, "see funny thing...my sister and family left without me, so I was wondering if you could...drop me..."

Abruptly a woman kissed him excitedly. It certainly wasn't some celebrity, she was more likely a civilian. "Sorry— Judidia... I just need a sec." Judidia nodded uncomfortably and decided it was better to leave. She moved along and bit her bottom lip.

Soon Judidia found her way to a taxi and asked him to take her to the gala location. 50 bucks were handed to him and she made it quickly. Judidia took a moment to process things before entering, finding her way to a butler.

"Excuse me, didn't mean to waste any of your time but, where is the Maricello table?" She questioned. The blonde female smiled politely and pointed over to a table near the middle. From a far she could see Maria's blonde hair and Eddie's poofy hair.

She huffed and walked over to them. Eddie grinned, "Hey, Judi! Where were you? You missed the Ken dance."

"Maria left me. And you guys left me! Why!?" She questioned.

"No one bothered to ask for you, sorry," Maria mumbled softly biting into her meal.

"Relax, Judi. We have to get going anyways."