006

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

12.24.23 Christmas Eve as one says. The day where Judidia's entire family collapses together to celebrate the birth of Jesus. She loved Christmas, the presents and hot cocoa especially, but she dreaded the events upcoming to it. She adored the decorating, the candy, and the memories, but never the ceremonies building up to the occasion.

Which is why she is tucked away in her closet, just dying to be out of the place. She didn't want to attend their Jesus Christ naked moment, or whatever it's called. It was the most boring thing to ever live.

Beside her was her favorite cousin, Esperanza Lopez. The two were an inseparable duo that had common interests, like hating boring people. They were quiet while scrolling through Tik tok, Instagram, or Twitter. In between the squished females was a bag of sour patch kids, in case they got hungry.

Soon the ceremony came to an end and the girls made their way back into the living room, playing the act of always being there. Judidia's mom was skeptical of them when they kissed the ceramic dolls' heads, but took them off the hook for the evening.

"Judi, come help bring the tamales plates onto the tables," her sister called out from the kitchen. See, during family events they had a system if at the Maricello house. Maria was in charge of the cooking and placing things in order, Judidia had serving procedures, Alex did drinks, Eddie greeted people, and the parents made sure they actually did something. With an exasperated sigh Judidia lifted herself from her seat on the couch and walked to her beloved sister.

Plates were lined up and Judidia didn't want to question her sister's personal system, so she placed the plates accordingly from where their labels said they belonged. Judidia's cheeks puffed out as the two girls finished their jobs, now only Alex was left to finish his job. With that in mind Judidia left the kitchen and joined her cousin at a table near the couch. Her eyes darted to her dinging phone as she looked at the user messaging her.

Leah Jeffries, another actor who she sometimes called from time to time. They were somewhat acquaintances who helped each other out.

IMESSAGES

Leahleah
Dia. Walker n I met Malachi Barton.
Bitch is TALL.
Theyre talking for so longgg
Im bored
Hows family dinner been?
Oh now malachi is leaving. Bummer
Save me food for monday.

Diadia
Leah I swear. Let me eat in peace
Also ya ik hes tall
Kai is a fucking GIANT
saw him like a month ago at McDonalds
We had fun

Leahleah
Kai?? Cute nickname Dia 🤪
Gtg Aryan dropped water on me.

★ᴗ★

GAMES began only a few minutes after Judidia had gotten into her room. Younger cousins were always a harder bunch to detach from her legs. Sadly, she loved the games made for the yearly Christmas party. So she had the inability to not participate in the games. Guess her luck wasn't so good.

Esperanza snorted as her brother Jacub stashed his head in the marshmallow basket, their first game. The point of the game was to stuff your face with as many marshmallows you could get, being a foodie helped out. Judidia won every year by a few marshmallows, but Eddie swore that he would win this year. Looking on the scoreboard she found her siblings getting around 15 to 18. They seemed to have stepped up their game.

Nonetheless, it was Judidia's tuen at the game. She tied her hair back and rolled up her sweater sleeves. She didn't want to ruin her clothes or hair, so once she finished that she waited for the timer to start, "and...go!"

The brunette scrunched her nose at the soft texture, but then began to fit a good amount in her mouth. With a muffled sign Judidia willed herself to stuff one more in her mouth before Eddie pulled her back out. It was gross the pull marshamllows out of her mouth, so Judidia did it herself.

"21... holy shart I finally made it to the twenties," Judidia squealed. With a few short jumps, Judidia cooled down her excitement and stuck her tongue out to her brother. He rolled his eyes and returned the kind gesture.

MEY NOTES
Kk somethings might start changinf, chapters might be updated more, change of structures. Al that. But Ya!