003

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

JUDIDIA smiled at the lady behind the camera and then to the interviewer. She had black curls framing her features and freckles powdered her cheeks. A grin plastered against her features.

"Welcome to inside Scoopers! Today our interview is with Judidia Maricello, who is amazing," She added in the end. A wistful sigh escaped her lips, "You're my daughter's idol. I'm Jamie Mills. So, what's life been like? How do you feel now that your family is global."

"I feel, weighted differently," she spoke out. Judidia's eyes looked low before looking up again, "It's not the same as being on Dance moms. There I had to be perfect, act mature in a way. I had to take on the fight Abby created, without a question that she was wrong. But now? Now I feel, like I have to be silenced. Not in a large way, just that I'm being overlooked as a child."

"Do you— I ask this all the time to my daughter, why? Why is this a feeling made?" She bit back. The voice was soft, motherly in a way. It made Judidia's heart melted in a little bit.

"I feel like. My mom or family didn't get a way to treat me like they treated each child, so now that I'm away from the main cameras, it's easier for them to see me as a kid," she explained. Her hands fidgeted against her skirt which made her laugh, "Sorry, it's been awhile since I've had an interview."

"No worries. Next question, you were seen at the latest Premiere, and with Malachi Baron. I don't want to pry, but," she breathed out. Judidia's heart tightened to an extent before she let out a loud sigh. Jamie grinned with her hands up, "We're you two accustomed to hanging out? Malachi has a girlfriend, have you met her? These— lots of questions. To sum it up, how are you and Malachi?"

"I've met him before but we didn't talk much. Malachi's girlfriend seems nice enough, but um..We were going to have lunch someplace," Judidia noted.

"This is, a personal question from my daughter," Jamie replied. Her eyes turned low towards the sheets of paper beside her. They flickered back to the teenager, "What's your favorite candy? All over photoshoots you are eating sour candy."

"I like sour candy, yes. It's my favorite," she giggled softly.

"That's fun, thats good. Um, we want to play a game," Her voice echoed in her ears.

★ᴗ★

Judidia huffed in annoyance as she took her smoothie straw into her lips. Her legs perched against Eddie's car on the inside which made her brother scowl.

"Oh get over yourself. You fuck your fiancé in here," she rolled her eyes. Eddie blushed in disbelief as he heard her speak. Judidia gasped before gagging, "okay, that was a joke. Ewww. I ride this car all the time!"

"Oh shut up. It's in the back anyways," he grumbled in anger. Judidia gagged in annoyance before lighting up. "Your boyfriend here?"

"Shut up! He is a friend. F-r-i-e-n-d," Judidia glared at her brother. A teasing grin played his features, "Now leave! I'll see you soon. Go— fuck your girlfriend or some shit."

She stepped out of the car as Malachi walked towards hers. The brunette watched as her brother backed out of the parking lot and into the roads.

"Hi, Judidia. It's nice to see you again. Sorry that we didn't talk much yesterday," Malachi apologized. A frown appeared on his face as Judidia grinned. "Well, we should probably head inside."