002

☁️〰✩°You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

JUDIDIA huffed softly as she changed into some shorts and a t shirt. Her hand slipped towards the phone beside her and picked it up. The phone lit up brightly before showing the notification from Instagram from a post of Maria.  group of he and her friends sneaking into a trampoline park. She huffed, annoyed with all the posts and likes. A petty person Maria was.

A message soon popped into the screen from Instagram, with the name Malachi Barton on top. A direct message at most, but nothing else she suspected. 'hey! you ran off earlier, but um. was wondering if we could like talk ig.' A smile played her lips and she grasped at her blanket. No one usually reached out to her unless they wanted something, like Mika Elizabeth. She was an old friend who stopped talking to her after she became the center of attention, but then she messaged her privately to team up.

[INSTAGRAM DIRECT MESSAGES

Judi Maricello

Hey! of course- id love to get to know you.

Maybe we can hang out soon

Judidia smiles and laid back into her pillow and sighed. She was bored, nothing to really don this late at night. So instead she decided to focus on school work. She was already behind on a few assignments thanks to acting and youtube videos. Judidia flipped to her stomach and began to grasp her laptop. The screen lit up as she signed into the computer and then she hummed playfully as she entered google.

Her phone was silent, and so was the house, well, until footsteps creaked into her quiet room. Her mother huffed out and knocked on the open door, " Lights out, Judi. You have a dance recital tomorrow, I think. God, there is always something going on with you. Anyways, make sure to get a good nights rest."

Judidia nodded with a soft smile and watched as her mom closed the large door. She bit her lip and soon began to type down the news article she was searching for. A soft sigh escaped her lips and she began to write down the huge essay due the next day.

★ᴗ★

The alarm ringer beside her rung loudly, causing Judidia to groan in annoyance. Her hand slammed down on the device shaped like hello kitty. The sun glistened through the windows and onto the time that read 10:30 AM. Her elbows lifted her body up and she slid off of the large queen mattress.  pout escaped her lips as Alexa read her schedule.

"you have an interview at 12 and then lunch with Malachi Barton, scheduled just this morning from your mother. For the rest of the day you have photo—" her voice was cut short by Judidia unplugging her cord. A frown appeared against her features as she reconnected it again.

Judidia showered doen the day before and then changed into a hot pink long sleeve crop top and some black cargo sweatpants. She bit her lip and walked down the stairs in her socks.

"Judi! You're awake, that's great. Listen, mom isn't able to go, so I'm taking you to your things," her brother Eddie grinned in the living room. He grinned brightly as he drunk his black coffee. Judidia nodded subtly and grabbed herself an apple and a croissant.

Judidia found herself at the table and scrolling through the tik tok page. Edits erupted on her for you page quickly which made her grin in laughter.

"Judi! Let's go!" Her brother called out. Her head shot up and she was quick to stand before escaping into the world.

MEY NOTES
Anyoje else having trouble with the typing? Everytime I press the side for my notes the last paragraph before it does the same thing and its gettinng ANNOYING. Especially with my story of instagram. That one is for fun bc I saw a lot of those so i decided to do one 🤪