011

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

JUDIDIA covered her face as she entered her car, her features covered from the cameras. She was out in the open, buying gifts for her grandpa. Sure, he hadn't woken up, but they were get well gifts. The cap on her head didn't do much to protect her face from views, but it kept her eyes away from the sun, protected.

Her walmart bag was now bunched up in between her and Malachi. She smiled, letting out a breath of quickened breathing, "I got chocolate, mangos, and a bear. I would've gotten more, but, ya.." She was rushed through the store just as she was discovered. So there wasn't much to sight see her options.

"All good, I got him some skittles.." Malachi responded. The two had split up, taking on two stores at once. Judidia supposes that he was discovered much quicker than her. With a nod Judidia began to place the objects in a basket, an old artifact found in the house. Along with it was some paper to fill up extra space, like for birthdays.

The two teenagers leaned against each other as their tik tok's played along. Without a second though Judidia squealed in excitement, an announcement that made her happy had appeared on her page. Her mom had been able to normalize the experience, but Malachi was a victim to the situation.

"Sorry," She apologized in a laugh, "I just found out Jenna won a grammy..." the explanation was simple and understandable. The older female was an absolute delight to be around so it was exciting to discover her newest accomplishment. Malachi's eyes lit up as he laughed.

"That's awesome for her," he grinned in return. Judidia nodded in agreement, "Just make sure to warn me that you squeal next time." With a tiny apology the car came into a stop at the hospital. With a nervous huff from each passenger, they left the car and sprinted to the hospital doors.

"Go, go, go!" Her mom yelled as paparazzi cars passed by. Guess they were able to lose them before they arrived, now they just had to get inside before they were discovered. Judidia breathed heavily once more before jumping over a bench and sliding past three other citizens. She yelped out an excuse me and waving a hello.

The doors opened, allowing Malachi in just as Judidia sat on the lobby to rest her legs. Her mother was already at the counter, signing waivers for all three of them. In Malachi's hands was the gift for her grandpa, he was the only person that was able to hold the gift tightly.

"Alright, let's get going," her mom smiled returning to the teenagers.

★ᴗ★