013

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

EGGS and bacon fill her nose as Judidia wakes up. Her body is shifted into a ball with a pillow in her hands. Her back is stiff, but they pops as she stretches out. With a sniffle Judidia walks into the crowded kitchen, guess the family was invited, she just hopes Malachi is still around. Her chocolate eyes scan the room and see the blonde hair making her dopey frown turn into a grin.

"Morning, love," Alex hums as he serves their aunt some pancakes. Maybe Esperanza's family was invited, but then Judidia remembers they're in Spain for a soccer game. With a soft huff Judidia walks to Malachi, who also had the decency to serve her something.

"Figured you'd wake up soon, so I got the usual you got when we had that show buffet," Malachi claims. The show buffet, a day of the week when filming Stuck in the Middle was paired with a fun breakfast. She feels her heart warm up at his comment, Judidia nods and takes the plate into her own hands.

They walk along the line in a slow pace. Only stopping when they find a food they want. They make it to the toppings right after their pancake being served to them. Judidia contains hers with butter, syrup, whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries, bananas and probably other things. She doesn't wait another second as Malachi reaches her and turns, stiffly walking up the steps into her room.

"Too crowded out there," she shuddered as Malachi sat at her desk. Judidia sits down on her bed with a grin, "I need time to regenerate myself. Plus, you make great company."

"Gee, thanks. I thought I was worth more than some energy package," Malachi snorts. His teeth bite into the crispy bacon as Judidia throws a napkin at him. Blocking it Malachi gasps dramatically, "How could you throw that at me!? after all I've done." His deep voice cracks at the end, causing them both to laugh a small amount.

"Ya sure, and I'm Ariel from the little mermaid," Judidia snorts as she places her plate on the side table. Her hand grasped the controller and began to play a random Disney Show. Malachi laughed as she fell off the bed, going to change, "Shut up, you hippo!"

★ᴗ★

MEY NOTES
The gaps of like the star face and the words aren't always gonna be the same since I don't count. But i tried to copy n paste it all, but no. So ya. Also thanks for reading 😘