Author's Note

Hello to everybody who has clicked on this book. Before I dive into anything, I just want you to know I appreciate and thank you for giving this book a chance. I couldn't ask for anything better.

First and foremost, this book contains blood, death, and mild gore. Basically anything you'd see in the real Warriors books. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, click out of this book. If there are any very detailed gory scenes, I will put a trigger warning (TW) at the beginning of the chapter and have a summary at the bottom if you skip over it.

Next... I am SUPER excited to share this book with you guys! It has been sitting in my head for years and I have written rough drafts about them. I have certain chapters already planned out for future books. I actually had this whole book written out before I got Wattpad, but deleted it because there was no one who would appreciate/critique my book.

On that note, please tell me if there are any typos and/or grammatical mistakes in my chapters. I want my book to have little-to-no errors when reading it. If you just want to comment, go ahead! I enjoy reading and replying to your comments.

!IMPORTANT! This book has been finished and is going through an editing phase. My second book is going to have slower updates due to the editing. If you see "edited" at the end of the chapter, it has been edited. If you do not see one at the end of a chapter, then that chapter and every chapter after that has not been edited. You can read ahead if you'd like, but the plot may differ from my edited ones and cause mass confusion.

Thank you!

-artemis