Epilogue

EPILOGUE

??? | WINDCLAN MOOR

The dark ginger apprentice stared at her, the fire in her dark yellow eyes fading away to fear.

Rising to her full height, the she-cat observed the WindClan apprentice before her.

"Hello, Rosepaw."

Rosepaw flinched, but she didn't run.

"A brave one, aren't you?"

"I'm not running away like last time." Rosepaw meowed weakly, voice cracking. "W-Why'd you kill her?"

"She trespassed onto ThunderClan territory." She could tell Rosepaw had recognized her the moment she had laid eyes on her.

Rosepaw's voice shook. "I sent her out to get a branch. Tulipfoot is-"

"That's no excuse. She went across the border."

"That's n-no excuse to ruthlessly kill R-Rainpaw." Rosepaw stammered, fear coming off of her in waves.

"You're afraid, aren't you?"

"Yes, because you killed Drizzlefur - a-and now Rainpaw."

She widened her eyes in mock impression. "You're so smart for figuring that out. You want to know what happens next?"

Before Rosepaw could react, the ThunderClan cat sprinted up the hill, pinning Rosepaw.

"Unlike Sootripple, I complete my missions," she whispered in Rosepaw's ears, "and apparently, I finish uncompleted ones like your death."

Rosepaw struggled, but the she-cat clawed her stomach, stepping away.

She cruelly watched as Rosepaw cried out in pain, bleeding out.

"Really, I'm sorry. You didn't have to die if you didn't see that," she swept her tail at Rainpaw, "and Sootripple chose you at random. I guess the stars are against you, Rosepaw."

She walked away, back to ThunderClan.

A smirk grew on her face as she entered ThunderClan's territory. All the Clans thought Sootripple was the one who caused all the deaths. They believed they were safe. Oh, if only they knew what they were truly dealing with.

---

and that's the end of this book! lots of death and blood at the end. i believe i'll go through this book and edit it as i work on the second book since i made this under two months. it's definitely not my best writing, but i was so excited to share this i just wanted to get this out.

also, i decided to scrap chapter twenty three.

-artemis