5 - pull it together

(Johnnie's pov)

I awoke from a deep sleep. I was still laying down in Jake's lap, except Jake was still asleep. I slowly got up, unwrapping Jake's hands from around me. I sat up, seeing that it was dark outside. I grabbed Jake's phone since I couldn't see mine to check the time.

It was 10:00 am. I placed Jake's phone down, remembering the events from the night before. I wish I could make all of this go away.

I tried to make myself believe that last night was a dream, but I knew it wasn't. I looked down at my arm, dried blood stained on it, cuts red and inflamed. I needed to go wash all of this blood off my arm.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and turned on the faucet, running my wrists under the water. The hot water stung my cuts, but at the same time it was refreshing.

The blood ran down from my arms and into the drain. Something about it was so satisfying. I finished up rinsing my arms and dried them off. I realized that my shirt was sleeveless. Shit. I can't hid the cuts. I frantically searched around the drawers for a roll of bandages.

Once I found one I wrapped it around my wrists. This should last a while. I opened the bathroom door and walked into my room. Jake was fast asleep on my bed. I couldn't help but admire his beautiful face and body. I wish I was as gorgeous as him.

The way his hands and legs were splayed out across the bed.

The way his eyes shut just perfectly.

The way his face rested as he slept.

Shit, I must look like a creep. I quickly stopped staring and sat down next to him on the bed. I tucked my knees up into my chest, now looking out the window.

What do I do now? I guess I can go on my phone for a bit. I scowered the bed for my phone, finally finding it underneath the blanket. I turned it on. I had 15 new messages from Tara. Jesus!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Text messages)

Tara: johnnieeeee

Tara: johnniee

Tara: OH MY GOD JOHNNIE TEXT ME BACK

Tara: Johnnie can u come over laterrr I'm hosting a party n I need u and Jake to help me prepare for itt

Tara: and plus you'll get free drinks n snacks before the party!!

Johnnie: k probs lemme ask Jake rq

Tara: NO ISN'T AN ANSWER YOUR COMING NO MATTER WHAT

Johnnie: ugh fine

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I put my phone down, noticing that Jake was now awake. "Good morning." Jake mumbled as he sat up.

"Hey. I... I just wanted to apologize. I'm sorry for last night and everything. You shouldn't have had to-" I was cut off by Jake.

"No. Don't be sorry. I'm glad I was there. Just remember you can talk to me whenever you need to open up."

"Thanks. That means a lot to me." I replied. Those words really did mean a lot to me. He shouldn't have to look after me like I'm a child. But he chooses to. For me. I can't believe I'm saying this but...

I'm in love with the one and only Jake Webber.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
NEW CHAPTER COMING LATERR :3

sorry this one took so long 😭

THANK YOU ALL SM FOR THIS MANY READS I DIDNT EXPECT PPL TO RLLY READ THIS 😭<333

Word count: 587