Chapter 2

Third POV

Third POV

Arajin🏮
Im telling u, she's the cutest girl I've ever seen!!!!! She's like an angel in a place full of demons

(Y/N)🦉
😑 I take offense to that

Arajin🏮
U r scary when ur mad, sooooooo

(Y/N)🦉
Oh, screw u

Arajin🏮
Can u come help me pick out a stone to carve 4 her after school?

(Y/N)🦉
Buy me food?

Arajin🏮
😑

(Y/N)🦉
😶

Arajin🏮
I guess soooooo

"Heh, free food for me~ Freakin' payback for making me run all over the place yesterday," (Y/N) smirked as she looked down at the screen of her phone while she walked through the halls of the school.

To make a long story short, her dear childhood friend had gotten his wish about having a cute girl in his life and ended up meeting one in his very class. One that came up to him and said 'hi', which was kind of a first, but whatever. Now he was absolutely set on pursuing her, just like he had promised back during their walk on his first day at school.

And of course, the dual color haired girl still wanted to get back at him for making her run all over the place to look for him after he had sent her that urgent text message, so in exchange for her helping him after school, he was going to get her some food. It was a fair deal, in her book. Only thing was, she was going to have to listen to him gush about this girl, but that's what friends did. Plus, she could always shut him up if she really wanted to.

"He found a girl, huh? Not gonna lie, most of the girls here don't really strike me as his type," Anu's little cat form peered down at his human friend's screen to read the messages between the two of them before voicing his own opinion about the matter.

Like, the girls here were more rough and tumble than cute and dainty. Girls here did not really tend to care for guys like Arajin, so that begs the question of who this girl was that he had found. Honestly, that's what kind of concerned the night owl as she cringed a little bit before looking back through the messages her and her childhood friend had exchanged about this girl both in the morning and the night before.

There was really only one girl that came to mind when it came to the description that Arajin was giving her, and let's just say, that didn't exactly make the girl very happy for her friend. For multiple reasons.

"I'm kind of hoping it's not who I think it is, but who knows," (Y/N) shrugged as she shut her phone off and placed it back in her pocket while she continued down the hall.