Chapter 5

Third POV

Third POV

Sheesh, (Y/N) hadn't felt that flustered in a long time. Matakara looking at her with those softened blue eyes, how he had begun leaning down closer to her face, how he had kissed her...cheek. That's probably what she couldn't get out of her head, that kiss on the cheek. It was so affectionate, so sweet, something she never thought she'd feel again.

Ugh, and she had never wanted to show that bashful side to her either. That embarrassed her to no end, and now it was going to stay on the back of her mind for the time being. Well, right now, school was over and she figured she might as well go and see her dear middle school friend to make sure he got the signal that she wasn't trying to avoid him again, but she did want to get on his butt about jumping on her like that.

With her guitar case slung over her shoulder, the night owl was just casually making her way toward Siguma's hideout when she noticed someone coming out, someone familiar. There wasn't any sort of gathering at this place today, but the gangster girl wasn't at all surprised to see that it was Mahoro coming out of the main entrance, holding her face a little bit.

And the closer the (h/c) and white haired girl got, that was when she realized that the pink and black haired girl's nose was bleeding a little bit when took her hand away from her face. Yep, looks like Mahoro had decided that she had wanted to try and sneak a picture of an unsuspecting Marito and he had whacked her while he was sleeping, most likely.

That always seemed to be the case, and the night owl had known the siblings long enough to figure that out. She soon saw Mahoro sit down on a nearby bench, leaning her head back against the wall of the warehouse that was Siguma's hideout. And that's when the dual color haired girl stepped in as she pulled out a couple of tissues out of her pocket.

"Here, Mahoro, don't lean your head back," the younger Jin sibling heard a familiar voice instruct her as she opened up her pink eyes to see a pair of (e/c) eyes looking back at her.

"Luna-chan," Mahoro let out as she felt the older girl gently press those tissues against her nose in order to keep it from dripping blood all over the place.

As the pink and black haired girl took the tissues and kept it pressed against her nose, (Y/N) took a closer look at her face, making sure there weren't any worse injuries. Looks like Marito had just bopped her on the chin hard enough to make her nose bleed. Mahoro's pink eyes simply stayed a little widened as she felt the night owl's gaze trail over her face for another minute before she stood back up while putting a hand in her pocket.

"Doesn't look like he broke your nose, but if you feel dizzy, just send me a text," the dual color haired girl grinned to the younger girl before heading inside of the quiet Siguma hideout.

"Oh, okay."

Truth be told, while (Y/N) didn't at all want Arajin to be pursing Mahoro because of her brother complex, when she wasn't obsessing over her brother, the pink and black haired girl was really a nice girl. The two girls were friends, the night owl had known Mahoro Jin since before the younger sister had entered middle school. And she was the cool girl that Mahoro just couldn't hate, even with the close relationship she had with her brother.