Chapter 7

Third POV

Third POV

Well, (Y/N) could already take a guess from the whole Arajin hanging out with Marito situation that the black haired boy had joined Siguma, no question about it. And why might he do that? Hm, she didn't know at all, maybe it was because he wanted to do all of this BECAUSE HE HAD GIRLS ON HIS MIND!! Ugh! Geez, the dual color haired girl shouldn't have even been surprised either, but seriously? All of this for a girl.

The boy literally had no idea what he was getting himself into. And the night owl was very, very close to wringing his scrawny little neck if she got her hands on him. Maybe having oxygen deprived from his brain would make some of his nonexistent brain cells come back to life once again.

Well, she'd have to wait on that, because she didn't need to cause and add more chaos to this already chaotic situation. Finally, the trio had finally gotten back to Siguma's base with the green and black haired boy going from hanging on her to hanging on Arajin, and it kind of just became this back and forth thing until the black haired boy had to have his little 'orientation', (Y/N) supposed. It was more like a history lesson, but whatever. With him out of earshot, the (h/c) and white haired girl could start with her own questions.

While Arajin and Senya had both gone inside in order to sit in on Hagure's famous Siguma's History Overview, much to the black haired boy's dismay, the night owl remained outside with Marito, both of them watching as the newest member of Siguma disappeared inside.

"So you got him to join Siguma, huh? How'd you manage that?" The sole girl there finally turned and asked her taller friend calmly and causally, one of her hands resting in her pocket like it always did.

And of course, Marito got a big head as he sort of upturned his nose rather proudly, closing his eyes as he puffed his chest out a little more while putting his hands on his hips. Oh, brother...

"Who knows, Lunie. I'm just that good," the leader of Siguma proclaimed, like he was the most persuasive person in the entire world.

"Mhm," she responded with a hum while rolling her eyes a little bit.

Hell, Marito only had to say one sentence in order to get Arajin to agree to join him, a complete turnaround from him running away from him just a day earlier. Little did he know that his younger sister had a big influence on that. (Y/N) was assuming the black and pink haired girl was probably sitting right there in front of the black haired boy, mouthing that he should join, and BINGO!! Easy recruitment.

If he had only heard her say that, that'd give the boy with the genie an excuse to call her crazy again since that was exactly what happened.

Well, Arajin saying 'yes' to Marito's offer was call for celebration in the adrenaline junkie's mind, she could already tell. And she'd be exactly right. Because right when she responded to his little proclamation, the green and black haired boy soon took a couple of steps back toward her before taking one of her hands in his large ones, catching her attention as she looked back up toward him, seeing that cheeky and slightly childish grin on his face.