Chapter 4

Third POV

Third POV

"Ugh, maybe I should've asked for a Tylenol," (Y/N) groaned to herself as she continued walking down the street, rubbing her forehead with her pointer finger and thumb.

Why did her own frickin' issues have to come to the surface at a time where her head physically didn't need it? She was honestly thinking that was why her head started hurting again. Because she was feeling fine when she was sitting there with Matakara, and as soon as she started thinking about the past, that's when her head started hurting again.

Had nothing to do with him, it was just...her past was still kind of hidden in the back closet that wouldn't disappear. And it just sucked every time it decided to rear its ugly head.

Well, while she was up in her own thoughts, the night owl didn't even notice someone beginning to come her way once he had spotted her coming.

"Luna-chan," a much more soft spoken voice called out to her.

It was enough to snap her out of her own thoughts, which she was actually rather grateful for. Taking her hand away from her forehead, the dual color haired girl looked up to see Hagure sending her his usual, gentle grin as he waved to her from the bench he was standing by.

"Hagu," she called back, sort of in a softer tone of voice as well.

It made her crack a grin as she saw him beginning to come towards her. Gosh, it had been a hot second since she had seen him, probably because of her avoiding Marito. Hagure was a proud member of Siguma, after all. Well, at least he was respectful of people's personal space. He was just (Y/N)'s little sweetheart, is what she liked to call him sometimes. Much to his bashfulness.

"What's up? Usually you're not in this part of the neighborhood ," the (h/c) and white haired girl pointed out, thinking it was a little odd to see him on this side of town.

Because this was where Minato Kai usually hung out. And both Siguma and Minato Kai were the most heated of rivals. Like, did not like one another at all. But, there was a reason why the pink haired boy was over here, because he had followed Matakara to make sure that one, (Y/N) was alright, and two, to see what he could gather on the guy that had been able to knock the green and black haired boy to the ground with one, powerful punch.

And then he was caught by Zabu, which was a fun game of run away.

"Uh, well..." Hagure sort of stuttered a little bit, sort of averting his gaze because he was just a little afraid of her growing suspicious.

And trust him, if she wanted you to confess to something, one look from her could get it out of you. But luckily for the shy boy, he had some back up in case she started to think something was up.