Chapter 6

Third POV

Third POV

"I wanna go one round. With you," Arajin suddenly challenged the much larger Kenichiro as he stood up from his spot, his hand in his pocket, and a cocky smirk on his face.

That sudden challenge was enough to send shock waves throughout the entire room. And that was exactly what the dual color haired girl didn't want to hear out of him. Even if she didn't want to think that was what was gonna come out of her friend's mouth, her hunches had been spot on. But that didn't stop her nor the others in there from feeling the sudden shock from the sudden challenge.

"You WHAT!?" (Y/N) screeched as she almost fell to the ground, her eyes growing about twice the size they normally were.

Hell, Anu had to hold on tight to the girl's shoulder in order to make sure he didn't fall either. Even though he could literally hover and float. She couldn't.

"He's dead," the light blue genie then commented after he and his human friend had regained their balances.

"Wha-Ara-chan!?" Matakara couldn't help but to gape either as his eyes grew in size as well.

Where did this come from all of a sudden? This sudden burst of confidence was something that he hadn't seen from his black haired childhood friend. The ginger had even told his other friends that Arajin wasn't one to pick fights, but clearly, that wasn't the case anymore. However, while a majority of the people and beings in that room thought that this was not a good idea, there was one that was growing ever more excited by the second.

Take a guess as to who that was.

"Well said! Go for the top, man! Bucchigiri!" The little fire squirt that was Senya cheered as his eyes continued sparkling with excitement, he just couldn't sit still.

So here's what Arajin was thinking, in his eyes, Ken was just an old man, definitely not the youngster that was Marito, who was the same age as his gansgster girl childhood friend. He was no spring chicken, so there was no way he stood a chance against him and Senya when the two of them would merge. Once he had defeated Ken, then that simply had to be spread around the school, eventually coming back to Mahoro, which meant that she would soon fall head over heels for him.

And by the way Ken was standing up from his spot, it looked like he and Arajin were on the same side of things. Wiping his nose with his thumb, the black haired boy winked to himself before confidently pointing back to himself with his thumb.

He was, like, a genius.

In his mind.

Because in another certain someone's mind, he was a complete and absolute idiot, dumbass, all of those names listed in all the above. And trust Arajin, as soon as he turned around to look over his shoulder, he was met with the ferocious glare of none other than (Y/N) Fukuro, herself that made him lose that cocky grin of his real fast. She had been silently growling to herself, her teeth bared as her hands formed those claws with her fingers once again.