Become a sissy

From the previous chapter:

"Hanna showed Sander that she was responsible for all of his accidents. Sander was forced to wear diapers and feminine clothing. Hanna planned to take advantage of Sander's current circumstances. She knew two more friends were coming and figured this would be the ideal embarrassing evening for Sander."

——————————————————

Hanna sat and enjoyed the sensation of the sun on her face, as well as the heat that touched her body, resulting in the gorgeous tan. Even though there was no human in sight, I didn't dare to do anything other than sit a little hidden. After a long time, horror overcame me; I needed to pee! I cautiously approached Hanna.

"May I please undress now? I need to go to the bathroom." She simply looked at me stupidly.

"Bathroom? "What do you think little sissy girls like you use diapers for?"

She simply giggled and found her phone. I felt my body becoming increasingly restless. I noticed her keeping an eye on me and simply smiled. At the same time, I could not take it anymore. I closed my eyes and let it go. A river had just opened up, and hot urine poured into the already sticky diaper of sperm. My face has just become bright red!

"Is there something wrong, little sissy? Tell me, has anything happened? You have to remember that you can tell me if little Sissy need a change."

She just smiled and proceeded to use the phone. Her words simply made me grow redder; it was so uncomfortable and humiliating. Did I really have to descend so low that I needed to ask? I closed my eyes and gulped hard before approaching her.

"Hanna, could you please change me?"

Hanna walked over to me. She just smiled, took hold of the front of the diaper, and just squealed.

Do you want me to change you, little sissy? Do you need a change? Get down on your knees and tell me what you want me to do for you, little sissy Sandra."

I felt how full that diaper was and knew it had to come off, so I kneeled down in front of her. I looked down, closed my eyes, and requested. "Can you change me?"

I pitifully glanced up at her. When I got the correct view of her, my heart raced, and the image of looking up at her body with those two wonderful breasts was so enticing. Was this what she hoped to achieve? Make me horny when I'm sitting with a full diaper? "Hanna, can you please change me?"

"Of course I can; come with me."

I took her hand, and we went into the forbidden room. She undressed me and removed the wet diaper. She asked me to bend down so she could remove the plug that was still in my hole. She wiped me off.

"Now, sissy, I'm going to let you wear some regular clothes that I'll get for you, but you must wear a pair of pants that I select. Understood?"

I just nodded. She went briefly before reappearing with a pink hello kitty panties. I pulled it up between my legs, and the sensation I got from it's smooth fabric was fantastic. It began to evoke a fantastic sense in me. She smiled.

"It looks like someone likes it."

Once in place, it formed a lovely contour around my shaft. I began to be a little hard on it. Why? She approached me from behind and slipped a pink hello kitty training bra on me.

She vanished for a second while I looked at myself in the mirror. Pink panties and bra. She returned with some clothing while I stood there scrutinizing my bottom. She smiled and showed off a pair of pink hot pants in the short shorts style. She also showed off a white shirt.
"My eyes widened; you can't be serious!"