Aunt Heidi is not quite what he expected

From previous chapter:

"Sander was now frightened by what had previously happened. Hanna and her friends had made Sander wear more girly clothes, and the girls had played with dildos, which ended in a hot sex night. This evening, Sander gets to learn what his aunt is really like."

Chapter 5

I was scared and unsure of what had happened.

Auntie was something completely different from what I had previously imagined. Who is this lady? The kind and gentle lady that is supposed to be my aunt? This forbidden room, the slightly special seat cover in the car, all the toys and things? Thoughts gathered. Is my aunt some kind of dominatrix or mistress?

I stood here with cuffs on both my arms and legs. The muscles in my legs gained their sense of endurance as I lost more and more of my confidence.

Standing, having an orgasm, and filling a diaper—not being able to stand up to your cousin—is one thing—filling the diaper, while in front of who I thought were my aunt and cousin, was something entirely different.

Is more of my life just a lie? How can I resolve this? Should I try to be more obedient or kind?

It felt like hours before the door finally opened. The light from the sun was clearly gone, and the evening was creeping in. I heard the sound of boots walking on the floor. When I raised my head, my eyes followed up the long boots—I was shocked.

Heidi came in the door, but I hardly recognized her. She had on long, black leather boots and extremely tight, black leather pants that created the sexiest hips I had ever seen. A white, long-sleeved, button-up shirt was partially open at the top, while around her waist, there was a black leather corset that pushed her elegant breasts up hard. The sight of the top buttons being partially open allowed me to see a bit of the wonderful curves of her breasts, which I had always been so eager to get a glimpse at when I was growing up. Her hair was in a tight ponytail, while her face was highlighted with dark mascara and deep-red lipstick.

She stood studying the way my face looked at the sight of her. I had never seen anything like this—something so extremely sexy. It wasn't any better that it was Heidi standing there in front of me, in something that I had previously only seen in porn clips online. She smiled and slowly turned her hips to highlight her amazing and sexy booty.

The sound of drawers being opened made me curious, but the sight of her booty, highlighted in those leather pants, made my cock grow. She had a fixed look at me, even though she was rummaging through the drawers. When she found what she was looking for, she placed it in front of her on the bench. Slowly, she turned to look directly at me with her sharp eyes. She reached behind her to pick up something. She now held out two black latex gloves, which she pulled on before she found something else lying there. I couldn't see what it was because she was holding it behind her back. She walked to me and stopped right in front; one of her hands was brought down to my stomach, finally holding the front of my diaper. Her hand gently squeezed, and I couldn't help but moan; my cock had become stiff.

"Now listen, you little sissy-bitch, I'm not your aunt anymore. If I have you alone, no matter where it is, you shall always call me Mistress Heidi. If you are with someone, you can call me Aunt, but only then! I have sent Hanna to see her friends and also to pick up some for you! That means it's just you and me here. Sandra."

Her eyes made full contact to see what my reaction would be.

"Just nod to show that you understand."

My head nodded cautiously; I clearly showed that I understood. I had no possibility of taking control, and she had full control of the situation.