Hanna and her friends find's a game

From previous chapter:

"Hanna was visited by some friends who found out he was a sissy. They forced him to fill his diaper while he was tied to a bench, where he had to suck a dildo at the same time. It develops further with Hanna and her friends, with a little truth or dare."

—————————————————

The body was utterly immobile, but the thoughts ran wild. My tears fell lightly down my cheek. How could I allow this to happen to me? I should have known better about Hanna; she had always been like this with me. How could I be so vulnerable and fall for her beauty? No, something needed to be done, but how could I? The door opened, and I saw someone enter. A hand caressed my cheek, and I saw Hanna appear in front of me.

"It looks like the little diaper sissy has filled her diaper. Well, I'm glad I left it on."

I tried to say anything but couldn't since that gag was locked in my mouth. I attempted several times to say something, but it was only mumbling.

"Are you trying to tell me something, Sandra? Is my sissy in need of a diaper change? It's a good thing you cleaned your sissy hole before tonight."

She simply began laughing as she untied me and removed the gag that had been in my mouth for so long. She guided me onto the changing table. She carefully removed the filled diaper. She dried me off and brought me to the shower.

"Now wash yourself and clean your self sissy."

I returned an angry and contemptuous glare. Hanna noticed it and was little upset by it. When she gazed back, her eyes grew sharper. She took a little towel, folded it up, and approached me. There was a sudden slap on my bum, which she repeated several times before stopping. She grabbed my hair and drew my head back. Slowly, her breath reached my ear. I could feel her breathing and hear her tongue coming out, licking my earlobe.

Her hand now felt my cock. She slowly stroked it with her finger. I tried everything I could to halt the horniness that was developing, but my cock only became harder. She just kept stroking it; my breathing became harder, and I became much more horny. Her hand curled around my cock, which was standing straight out. She jerked it slowly, and her tongue played with my ear. Her hand massaged the erect cock again, then tickled my balls. It suddenly burst with anguish. She had a tight hold on my balls. I arrived with a strong whimper. I tried to scream, but she covered my mouth with her other hand. She opened her voice.

"Do you think you can give me some attitude? Do you believe I can't break you down? Just keep going and see how far you can get, you fucking bitch. Now, wash yourself; I'll find you some appropriate clothing, you little bitch."

Her grasp on my balls loosened, and she went. Explosions continued to occur, but everything began to calm down. My intellect was still functioning. "No! She will not be permitted to win again! Why can't I resist the temptation she offers me?"

It felt lovely to feel water run down my back. It relieved the ache that was still erupting in my cock. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself. At the same time, Hanna arrived with some clothes, which she dropped on the floor. She looked at me and pointed.

"Pick it up, put it on."

I stared at the clothes, then back at her. "No! I want my own clothes returned! Now you have to stop Hanna; it's no longer fun!"

She glanced at me, her eyes tightened, and I could see she was thinking deeply.

"You want me to stop; do you think I've been mean to you?"

"Yes, you have; now you delete the pictures and video clips you have made. Let's have a nice summer holiday together instead."

She smiled and began unbuttoning her shirt as she approached me. I could see her deliciously firm breasts through her bra. She stood in front of me and touched my skin. She looked me deeply in the eyes and realized she had my thoughts precisely where she wanted them. She leaned nearer and whispered into my ear.