The mysterious man

From the previous chapter:

"Sandra went to a party with Hanna; she sucked her first cock and met an attractive, mysterious man."

——————————————————————-

My eyes woke up to the sound of pounding and screaming from another room. I looked around as my brain started to work. I was back at Mistress Heidi's summer house. The sound became more clear, and I began to understand what was going on. I got up to see myself in the mirror, and it sent shivers down my spine. I was wearing the same clothes as at the party, but I looked like a slut who had been to a wild party. Mascara and make-up were smeared, while my lips looked well used. I shook off my thoughts and edged towards the sound that still piqued my curiosity with its bright tones. The door to the room was a little open, so I looked in. I was not prepared for what I saw.

I could see Hanna riding Daniel's cock in Mistress Heidi's bed as a sexual predator. The sight of her smooth bottom moving in such a seductive rhythm awakened all the horniness in me. She leaned forward more to kiss Daniel, and as her bottom lifted more, his cock became more visible. The sight of the wet, moistness of her wet pussy juice only made me even more horny. The obvious decision would have been to go back to bed, but my curiosity made me think with the wrong head. At the sound of her light moaning, his heavy breath of pleasure made me lose my balance a little. My hand hit the door. I froze in silence, but Hanna continued to ride him without stopping. I closed my eyes and breathed. I tried to turn around and go back to the room.

"It's not nice to spy on others having sex, Sandra! They're usually the ones you call perverts! Come in here now!"

My head dropped, and I got caught off guard. I moved into the room, and Hanna turned and smiled while still having Daniel's stiff cock inside her. Daniel looked at me, and Hanna had a big flirty smile. She went off Daniel's stiff cock, and the sight of her wet rose was magical. She looked at me with a teasing smile.

"So Sandra, was it my wet pussy you wanted to see, or was it Daniel's delicious cock? Or you'd rather ride Daniel yourself?"

Her finger stroked up and down his stiff and hard cock. The sight of the power she displayed made me more horny, but why? I hated her for what she had done to me; she made me a sissy! Her hand patted the bed, and without thinking, I sat down next to her. She leaned into my ear, the warm breath from her lips blowing against my ear.

"You like his cock, don't you? Yes, you do. Stroke his cock. Yes, good girl. Go on, kiss his cock, yes good girl. We both know you want to suck that cock, open your lips, show him how grateful you are for having his cock in your mouth. Mmm, yes, you are a gifted natural cock sucker, Sandra."

I didn't understand why I was down on my stomach; why was I lying there sucking the cock she had ridden? But it was so exciting, and I was so horny in my cage! The taste of pre-cum mixed with pussy juice only made the whole scenario more arousing. I looked up; they were kissing. His hand stroked Hanna's delicious breasts, while his other hand stroked my hair. Hanna saw my eyes widen.

"Good girl, always keep eye contact and show you thanks for letting you suck that delicious cock. Sissy's always show gratitude for sucking a cock; at least slut's like you."

I saw how Daniel smiled at the humiliation Hanna sent through her magic words. He took Hanna to him and continued to kiss her as he felt her firm breasts again. Hanna saw that I became more eager, with clear signs of horniness and lust. I am enjoying this too much. Hanna took her hand and raised my head by my chin. She looked at me with determined eyes.

"You dirty slut! You act like a real slut, but you know what? You actually look like one."

Hanna looked at me with strong, certain eyes.