2 | based

...

After waking up , the first thing Y/N did was check her phone. She could've sworn everything that happened last night was nothing more than a dream. To her surprise it wasn't though. Her phonescreen earned a confused expression made by the girl when she read a message from the chat.

Notification from:
Prison (roblox escape obby)

WEIRDO. : oiled up Sae in my bed with a ribbons wrapped around his torso

"oiled up who what WHEN." the girl yelled out before quickly regaining herself. It was 7 am. Waking up her neighbours right now wouldn't be ideal! Instead
Y/N got ready for school. The horrific message engraved into her mind. It was 7 am. Why were there OUT OF POCKET COMMENTS at 7 AM?!

After getting ready she rushed downstairs. Penny , her friend was waiting there for her.
"You took your sweet time getting ready today, got a boyfriend now?"
She teased the girl who rolled her eyes.
"Nuh uh I just couldn't decide what to wear."
Her friend laughed , before stopping her from walking to the door.
"Wait! I forgot about the BeReal
"Oh right i forgot about that too
Posing for the picture they decided it looked good enough and hurried out.

"Oooo this one turned out cute!"
"Don't we always look cute?"
Replied Y/N laughing at her friend's happy face. Penny happily tapped away on her screen and the two girls walked out of the house together , making their way towards school.

Their walk was filled with talks about everythings and nothings. When they finally arrived rushed to her locker, deciding it was finally time to open the groupchat back up.

PRISON (roblox escape obby)

Y/N ❤️
  replied to: oiled up s....

Y/N ❤️➤  replied to: oiled up s