10 | e-dating

...

Y/N's homework took several hours , and before she knew it , it was 8pm. She couldn't help but feel a little nervous about tonight. The girl had played with Nagi before so that wasn't an issue , it was the others that she hadn't voice called with that were freaking her out. As she turned on her pc , she texted Nagi asking if they had finished training. He responded surprisingly fast confirming they were done for the day and told Y/N he would get online in a few.

The girl felt relieved. Atleast this way she had some more time to prepare herself for what was about to come. Soon enough her pc had started up and roblox was running. Y/N patiently waited for Nagi to pop up and so he did a few minutes later. Moving tabs , she opened discord nervously noticing only Nagi was in the voicechat channel. She joined and turned on her mic.

"Hi N/N" He greeted her softly

"Hi Nagi!! How was training?"

"You can call me Sei." He replied , not answering her question.

"Yeah I know you've told me that before.. I'm trying to get used to it!" She responded.
"So how was training Sei?" Y/N asked again.

"A hassle as always. Rin and Shidou got into an argument though so that was funny."

The girl laughed. "They're such idiots."

"That they are" Replied the white haired boy.

"Sooo..." She continued. "Why have the others not joined the voicechat?"

"I wanted to make sure you're comfortable before allowing them in" Nagi said nonchalantly.

Y/N felt her cheeks heat up , a slight hue of pink covering them. He was considerate.

"You're such a sweetie Sei thank you."

"You're welcome.." He murmured