9 | roblox night

...

FLASHBACKS!

It was late afternoon. Tired , the girl finally arrived home. It was quiet , so quiet , you could hear the soft humming noises of the fridge , the ticking of the clock hung slightly to the side on the wall and the soft plop of water droplets that leaked from the kitchen tap.

It was peaceful. She felt at ease , something she didn't experience often.

Unfortunately one cannot have a day without trouble. Everything fell apart  not much later.

The front door opened with a loud thud , an angry woman making her way towards the confused girl before yelling her lungs out. Behind her were a boy and a little girl. The boy mouthed something towards Y/N before sticking out his tongue and rushing upstairs while the little girl hid behind the livingroom door , watching the scene unfold with teary eyes.

The harsh words kept coming , as sharp as knives , mercilessly etching their gruesome carvings into her skin.

The women kept going and going. The girl was sure there was no end to this all.
Every day the cycle repeats itself , and oh , how tired she was.

The same words kept ringing in her head.

"My life fell into shambles the moment you were born. All you do is ruin it."

With a loud gasp the girl jolted up , her hands tracing her with tears stained cheeks. "How many more times do I have to endure these nightmares?" She murmured before checking the time. 06:08. She could've slept half an hour longer. No use really , as she wasn't tired anymore. Carefully she tiptoed towards the bathroom in hopes of not waking up her friend , and started getting ready for school.
"Man.. what do I wear.." Y/N thought to herself as she looked around her closet. Her indecisive self picked out three outfits. Unsure which one to choose , she asked the groupchat about their opinion. Atleast — the ones that were awake.