20 | kind

...

The warm droplets of water were streaming down her body as she finished up her shower.
If you had told her a while ago that she'd meet and befriend a group of football stars in the making AND a few well known footballers she would've never believed it. After all, the odds don't usually work in ones favor.

"Penny!"
She called out, unsure if her friend could hear her calls from the bathroom.
"Y/N? Something the matter?"
"Oh thank God you're home."
"Do you need anything?" She asked curiously.
"I'm gonna need your magic to work on me again. Is Cyrus over?"
"No! He's coming over later."

Opening the door, she stepped out of the bathroom in her robe, waving Penny closer.
"Wait... You only use that perfume on special occassions..." She said slowly as the gears started to turn.

"ANOTHER DATE WITH SAE?!"
"Yes and no."
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"Well.. it's not really a date I think. But...Another date, yes. Not with Sae."
"Who is the lucky guy then."
"Oh you know.. just.. this one german guy I met.."
"At this point it wouldn't surprise me if you said it's Michael Kaiser."
"About that......"
"Y/N?!?"

She sat Penny down on her bed and explained the whole story, from her late night call with Ness that turned into a rant session with Kaiser and to him asking her out for dinner.
"That is absolutely wild."
"Tell me about it!"
"So you need help getting ready huh?"
"As always.."

Her friend stood up and looked around her gardrobe, searching for the perfect dress.
"Do you know what you guys are gonna do?"
"Grab food. Other than that I am not sure."
"Hmm.. okay. I have this dress I believe you could pull off.. I'm just not sure if it's your style."
"It's worth trying!"

The black haired girl smiled as she took one of the hangers and lifted it up, carefully swaying the dress around.

"Look at this! You'd kill it."
"Oh wow.. that is beautiful..."
"Try it!"