━━━★ chapter two: The Ghost

»»————-  ————-««

➴CODMWII 2022➴chapter two:➴the ghost

CODMWII 2022
chapter two:
the ghost

votes & comments are appreciated!!!

»»————-  ————-««

SAMANTHA STUFFED HER BLACK DUFFEL full of her necessary work attire and equipment. Sat on the cold floor of her closet, her back to the single door. The small patter of footsteps. She had managed to study both her daughters foot patterns as they were the only other people who lived within her home.

"I see you, Addy" she spoke out without turning around as she folded a pair of black cargo pants into her bag. Adriana was the shyest of the two twins. Always taking cover behind either of her parents legs whenever she was in a new environment or meeting new people.

"Why are you leaving again?" The young girl asked, rubbing at her eyes as she held her favourite teddy close to her chest. Both parents being deployed affected both the twins yet Adriana was the only one vocal enough to get upset at her parents.

"I've gotta work, baby" she whispered, pulling her daughter onto her lap, pressing her lips onto the top of her hand. "We're gonna go see Bonnie and Harley before we go" she reminded the young girl.

Philip and Samantha walked side by side as they watched and listened to their girls giggling as they rode the horses slowly side by side. The hired stable hand stood in between the horses and held the cordeo as they walked. Phil and Sam had always tried bringing their girls down to see their horses as a family bonding experience.

Samantha planted her feet onto the sandy ground and crouched down. A digital camera in her hands, the flash going off and clicking as she took pictures of the twins. "What are you looking at?" she asked, feeling the commander's eyes on her as she was crouched down. 

"You're just so beautiful"

"I know"

Once he started complimenting her beauty - he didn't stop. As much as she wanted to beg him to stop she couldn't help but feel...triumphant that she could have someone wrapped around her finger the way he was.

"I need you to come back in one piece, Sam" the lover spoke after a few moments of silence. 

"Ditto"

The girls were stepping down from their horses, their short legs slowly making their way down to their parents who stood at the wooden gate. Adriana pushed her twin sister for whatever reason they had a hushed whisper about, ignoring her mothers screaming protest to not do it. Isabelle's small hand slowly wrapped in her sister's soft hair and tugged. The loud screeching came from one of the girls, one of them cried then the other followed in a suit. Philip was quick to catch up to them and pick them up, Sam shrugged and puffed on her cigarette as it was a usual occurrence between the two sisters.