━━━★ chapter four: The Nameless

»»————-————-««

➴CODMWII 2022➴chapter four:➴The Nameless

CODMWII 2022
chapter four:
The Nameless

votes & comments are appreciated!!!

»»————-————-«« 

THE JEEP SLOWLY DROVE THROUGH THE STREETS OF LAS ALMAS. If Samantha didn't die in the hands of a firearm on the battlefield she would surely be dead in the hands of Soap and Ghost's extremely buff biceps. Although she was only situated between the two for a few minutes she was at a loss for air. Her slim arms had repeatedly elbowed the two men who showed no reaction, nearly as if they were laughing at her on the inside.

Kids played in the street they drove by all the while men stood around with big guns. Handing the youth ice cream and balloons along with other sweet treats. All so different from the childhood of the three people that sat in the backseat.

"White truck, four armed in the back" Soap's hushed voice spoke, reaching for the tall gun that stood between their knees. The colonel in the front seat was quick to tell the sergeant that it was the normal lifestyle in the area. "Guns on the street is jurisdiction of the police" he said.

"Where are the police?" Sam asked.

"Well, Las Almas has a very serious problem" Alejandro told looking up through the rear view mirror at the woman at the back. "There are a few here to uphold the law. And many who resist corruption...disappear"

Soap questioned. "What about the military?".

"Well, because we are well trained, soldiers are recruited by narcos"

"Why not you?" Ghost had let out his words in a while. Alejandro and Rodolfo grew up in Las Almas. They were known as 'Los Vaqueros' - Cowboys. They loved the home they were raised in and would do anything to protect it. Sam nodded as she listened. The two Mexican men looked between themselves. "We love this place. And will die fighting for it".

Soap turned to the skull mask, looking right past the top of her head. "Kids, guns, balloons...that's a new one" he said. Samantha's mind instantly drifted to her two girls. The environment they were growing in was completely different. The usual questions of concern drifted through, her left hand reaching for her other playing with the two colourful bracelets the girls gifted her. 'Were they okay? Did they miss her? That she would be coming back to them in one piece?'

"Narcos use generosity to the people over" the colonel told. Soap asked if it had included the kids.

"Especially the children" Rudy confirmed.

»»————-————-«« 

THE CAR CAME TO A HALT as it approached multiple bodies wrapped in a white cloth. The cloth had been in some red writing in Spanish. She was quick to recognise them from previous work experiences. The victims blood dried between the cracks of the stone ground. Samantha was quick to mentally translate what she could see on the cloths.

"What are those sheets? Soap asked.

Alejandro started. "Nacromantas..." - Cartel cloths."Messages from El Sin Nombre. Warnings, marking territory.

"Our streets were laced with death"

Ghost asked. "Who's Sin Nombre?"

"El Sin Nombre" the colonel began the speak up again. "The nameless...The leader of the Las Almas cartel"  Sam sighed mentally. Adding the El Sin Nombre to their list of new bad guys to find.

"Where can we find him?"

This El Sin Nombre wasn't someone who wanted to be found or liked to be found, which would probably explain the number of bodies on the streets of Las Almas. "And this is a challenge, but Los Vaqueros like challenges" the tall Mexican told.

"With your mask, you will fit in well here, Ghost" Rudy said. Samantha smiled as Soap made a swiping motion at his neck while Alejandro lightly scolded his second in command. The tall British man's eyes drifted down to her and glared. She muttered words under breath about taking it as a compliment.

The car came to another pause. Multiple men with guns and cars were ahead of theirs. "Checkpoint. It's the army. Turn right, we'll go around" Alejandro instructed Rudy.

"Why?"

"Some troops are in the pocket of El Sin Nombre" he said.

"Like I told you, he is everywhere"

»»————-————-«« 

Boring chapter lol.

(NOT PROOFREAD)