1-5

Chapter 1

◎Let's get the certificate◎

"Who is that?"

"Isn't that Liu Susu from Aunt Liu's house? Why is she lying on the ground?"

"You don't know yet? The man in the city Liu Susu found abandoned his wife. My wife is going back to the provincial capital! I guess it's because I can't think about it. I heard it all that day. She cried so hard to save that man!" "

Oh, I told you not to look for men from the city. We are in the countryside. How can a woman be tied to a city man? She refuses to listen, so let's get over it now!"

...

All kinds of words came from all directions, Liu Susu was still lying on the roadside, staring at the sky with blank eyes, motionless.

It's not because of anything else, but Liu Susu, who is lying here now, is no longer the woman who was talked about by the villagers. In other words, she traveled through time.

Liu Susu really didn't expect that just because she was trying to save someone, she would be directly affected by a car accident and die. She thought she was dead, but then she heard a voice ringing in her ears:

"I am you in another world. Now you have a chance to live again, as long as you help me raise my children and be filial to my mother, are you willing?"

Of course Liu Susu is willing.

Who wants to die if he can live?

Moreover, as an orphan, under the cultivation of the country, she studied and improved all the way, and finally it was time to serve the motherland. With full fighting spirit in her heart, how could she be willing to die like this?

Seeing that Liu Susu agreed, the voice sighed: "Okay, that means I have fulfilled my duties as a mother and a daughter."

Wait...mother?

How come it has this title?

Just as Liu Susu was about to speak, the voice had disappeared. Then, a huge suction force came and she fell into a brief coma. When she woke up, a memory that did not belong to her emerged. After sorting out all the memories , Liu Susu suddenly wanted to curse.

Because it was only then that she realized what that strange name was—she had actually traveled to 1957 in history!

Although this period of history is very far away from the future of Liu Susu's life, there is no shortage of descriptions of this past, whether in history books or documentaries. In short, there is only one word - poor!

It's not poor in general, but the whole society and the whole country are poor. Not to mention fish or meat, even eating eggs is a luxury.

Especially after more than a year, it will enter an extremely difficult three-year famine period. During those three years, Liu Susu heard people say that the crops withered and there was no harvest. People with better conditions could still rely on the surplus food. Barely surviving, those with poor conditions could only eat tree bark and soil, and many people died of starvation and illness.

When she thought of that scene, Liu Susu felt her heart freeze suddenly.

But that's not all, what troubles her is the bad things happening to the original owner.

The original owner remarried with her mother. After her biological father died, the original owner's mother Liu Shurong took her back to her parents' home. The next year, she married Yu Dazhu, whose daughter-in-law also died. Yu Dazhu had two sons, plus the original owner. There were only three children in total. Although they did not have any more children after their remarriage, because Yu Dazhu and Liu Shurong were both kind people, the family of five still lived happily.

Especially the original owner, who is taken care of by her parents and two older brothers. It is not wrong to say that the girl's family is the best in the entire Xiaoshi Village.

Liu Shurong had seen the world and knew that a girl's family would have no future if they stayed at home all day without knowing a word, so she made an agreement with Yu Dazhu to send her daughter to school.

The original owner was considered promising. He went from the village primary school to the commune's junior high school, then to high school, and finally even to a junior college. Although it was not a real university, this was the first time in the village. Regardless of the original owner, They are still members of the original owner's family, so they are extremely respected when they go out.

The junior college is in the provincial capital, which is not only far away, but also expensive. However, Liu Shurong and Yu Dazhu are willing to continue supporting the original owner, giving her money and tickets, just so that she can study hard.

But I didn't expect that something would happen as soon as I left.

Nowadays, college students are extremely valuable. As long as they graduate, they can be assigned jobs and stay in the city. Just when everyone in Xiaoshi Village is thinking about the Yu family having a city boy, the original owner suddenly comes back and returns. With a man.

A man she married.

This man's name is Zhuang Baiyu. He is from the provincial capital and is a junior brother who is three years older than the original owner. After entering the school, the two of them quickly started talking about their partner. Zhuang Baiyu was from the city, but he had a dream in his heart. That is to build the countryside and serve the motherland!

In this era, there was no such thing as "educated youth". Even city people who took the initiative to go to the countryside were stupid in the eyes of others, but the original owner didn't think so. She felt that such Zhuang Baiyu was too charming. Not only did she resolutely He got married and dropped out of school to accompany him back to Xiaoshi Village.

When she learned the news, Liu Shurong fainted with anger and ordered the original owner to go back to school. After all, Zhuang Baiyu came to the countryside because he had enrolled in school two years earlier and had graduated with all his academic qualifications. But as for the original owner, this Once you drop out, you have nothing!

But the original owner was determined to eat the weight and refused to go back no matter what. She must stay with Zhuang Baiyu and build the countryside with him.

But there is a gap between reality and dreams. When Zhuang Baiyu arrived in the countryside, he soon discovered that it was completely different from what he had imagined. Unable to bear the pain, he immediately gave up his ideals and prepared to go back to the city directly. At this moment, the original owner became pregnant and begged Zhuang Baiyu to stay.

He reluctantly agreed temporarily.

In order to retain Zhuang Baiyu, the original owner did everything she could. From then on, she no longer had her parents or brothers in her eyes. She even ignored her twin sons and focused on Zhuang Baiyu. She was extremely humble and hoped that he would stay. Come down and live with yourself.

But Zhuang Baiyu left anyway. On the night after his two sons' fourth birthdays, he got the original owner drunk and tricked her into signing a divorce certificate, and then ran away.

When the original owner woke up, she was devastated and immediately wanted to chase her. However, Liu Shurong could no longer stand her daughter's abuse of her, so she collected all her luggage and money and refused to let her go.

Just when the original owner was at a loss what to do, she suddenly heard the matchmaker in the village say that there was an officer who wanted to find a second wife. The conditions were not high, as long as she was honest, and the most important thing was that she could go to the army with him immediately.

When the original owner heard this, he immediately had an idea, officer! He must have a lot of money in his hand. If he agrees to marry him, won't he get a lot of betrothal gifts by then?

She immediately washed her face and went to Liu Shurong, saying that she wanted to accept the marriage. Although Liu Shurong was surprised, when he thought that she could escape from Zhuang Baiyu's sea of ​​fire, he agreed to take a look first.

The officer's name was Han Lie, and he was the deputy commander. Although he looked serious, his face was upright. Liu Shurong could tell at a glance that this man was much better than Zhuang Baiyu, and people nowadays have filters for soldiers. The more Liu Shurong looked at it, the more she thought it was good, so she asked the original owner how it was.

The original owner just wanted a betrothal gift, so he didn't listen at all and nodded immediately.

Han Lie's betrothal gift arrived soon. It was indeed quite a lot, a full one hundred and fifty yuan. Seeing so much money, the original owner was very happy. After asking about Zhuang Baiyu's presence in the county, he rushed over immediately.

But Zhuang Baiyu drove her away directly and harshly, saying that he had never liked her and was not willing to take her back to the city. The cold words and evil words from his lover were like knives, piercing the heart of the original owner. , she could only come back in despair, but on the way, she tripped over a stone, hit her head, and fainted.

In fact, the original owner could still live, but after losing her lover, she felt that life was meaningless, so she simply gave the opportunity to Liu Susu and reincarnated herself.

So when Liu Susu woke up, she found herself lying on the side of the road, with the dazzling sunlight above her head. After sorting out her memory, she felt as if she had been cheated.

"Hey." Liu Susu covered her face and refused to get up, sighing deeply.

At this moment, she clearly felt a condensed gaze falling on her. She raised her head and saw that it was a tall man in military uniform with four children beside him.

"Comrade Liu, are you okay?" Looking at Liu Susu lying on the ground, Han Lie asked with a frown.

The two little boys behind him immediately rushed over, hugged Liu Susu and started crying: "Mom, are you okay? Why don't you say anything!"

Liu Susu wanted to say that I am not your mother, and your mother has passed away. But when I thought about my promise to the original owner, I had no choice but to give up this idea.

And she didn't speak, not because she didn't want to, but because she was dizzy and had been in the sun for a long time, and she was about to have a heat stroke!

Fortunately, Han Lie, who was a soldier, noticed something was wrong with her, pushed the two children away, said "offended", picked up Liu Susu, put her under the shade of a tree, and took out his military equipment. He took the kettle, wiped the mouth of the bottle with his sleeve, and handed it over: "Drink some."

Liu Susu raised her sore arms, not paying attention to the difference between men and women, and drank several sips, feeling slightly refreshed by the cold water. Passing through my throat, fortunately it is still April, the sun is strong but there is still a breeze blowing through, taking away the heat, and then I slowly come back to my senses.

Looking at Han Lie, who has a firm face and three-dimensional features, he is really puzzled. Isn't this kind of man much better than Zhuang Baiyu's pretty face? Why is the original owner so hard to think about?

"Is everything okay?" Han Lie asked.

Liu Susu nodded: "Much better. Why are you here?"

Han Lie said: "I came to find you. When I walked to Xiaoshi Village, I found Zhuang Qian and Zhuang Cheng crying and making trouble to find you. They said you were going to the county seat. Here we come, I was afraid something would happen to the two children, so I brought them here."

Han Lie took the two children with him, and when they saw each other, the original owner did not hide his marriage from him, and It's about the child, so he knows.

It is strange to say that the original owner treated the two children very badly. She thought that Zhuang Baiyu lost interest in her because of the birth of the child. Although she usually did not beat or scold the two children, she still He doesn't like to take care of himself. If Liu Shurong hadn't taken care of him, it's unclear whether he would have grown up.

But the two children happened to like her quite a bit. They saw her falling to the ground just now, and their stern concern was genuine.

But no matter how well-behaved the child was, Liu Susu couldn't be happy, because when she saw the two children of the original owner, plus the other two brought by Han Lie, she suddenly reacted, how could these be ordinary children? , this is obviously two cannon fodder and two villains in a book.

She heard about this book from a colleague who loves to read novels. The reason why he occasionally complained about this novel to her was not because of anything else, but because he lamented the number of children born in this era: "Take this villain's family as an example. Two The villains are brother and sister, plus the two children brought by the stepmother, there are four in total."

You know, in the future, the fertility rate is already very low, let alone four children in a family, it is possible that the four families combined Not a single child. Because of this, people in the future all like children, and Liu Susu is no exception.

She asked a lot: "Then the one brought by the stepmother is also a villain?"

"No way, the two stepmothers are not very smart. The one named Zhuang Qian is a money addict and is not yet ten years old. , he was defrauded by human traffickers with two cents, and his legs were broken. The man named Zhuang Cheng was a skinny monkey. He fell down from the mountain and died when he was five years old." I did

n't feel it at the time, but now I saw it on the side Wearing a sweatshirt and staring anxiously at her two "not very smart" sons, Liu Susu only felt a headache.

He slowed down and pointed at the two children behind Han Lie and said, "Are these Nian Su and Zhao Di?"

Han Lie was a little surprised: "Do you still remember?"

He mentioned it at that time, but he didn't expect Liu Susu not to forget.

Liu Susu wished she didn't remember!

But these two names were mentioned several times by colleagues. The boy named Nian Su suffered from severe depression and became a typical newspaper villain when he grew up. Zhao Di, on the other hand, was raped at a young age. Bullying by a scumbag eventually led to a catastrophe...

Liu Susu only felt her head hurt even more, but to be fair, she not only agreed to the original owner, but also in the future, because there were too few children, no matter who she was, she would take great care of the children, and so would Liu Susu , she already likes children, but she can't do it if she chooses to stand by and let the child's life be ruined even though she knows it.

And there is also the marriage promised by the original owner.

Looking at the tall Han Lie in front of her, Liu Susu felt that the original owner was a bit stupid for daring to defraud a soldier of his bride price. I wonder if military marriages are protected. Now Han Lie has given her a bride gift and the wedding report has been filed. Fortunately, she did not run away. Success, otherwise you will go to jail if you are caught!

You can refuse if you want. Judging from Han Lie's appearance, as long as he returns the betrothal gift and explains the reason, he will definitely not embarrass himself. But Liu Susu understands that it is now 1959, not to mention the famine more than a year later, and there will be Writings from the 1970s. Revolution, only staying in the army is the safest.

Moreover, she, Liu Susu, relied on the country to learn all her skills. Now, even in a different era, she cannot forget her roots. Only by joining the army can she find opportunities to use her talents to do something within her ability.

But the most important thing at the moment is how much Han Lie's allowance is, and whether he is willing to give it to her. If this is not enough, all plans will be in vain, so she took a breath and said directly: "I have something to say. Ask you."

"Let's talk."

The two of them spoke almost at any time. After a pause, Han Lie said: "Then you talk first."

He actually wanted to say that we won't get married otherwise. After all, Han Lie could tell that Liu Susu There seems to be little enthusiasm. She was not very talkative when we met, and when it was settled, she was hesitant when it came time to write the marriage report. Today we agreed to meet, and even secretly ran to the county seat alone.

Although he didn't know why, he also understood that this was definitely not a sign of satisfaction with the marriage. Han Lie was really anxious to find someone to help him take care of his children, but he was a soldier and he couldn't do this kind of thing of forcing lesbians.

Liu Susu leaned against the tree trunk: "Deputy Commander Han, how much is your monthly allowance?"

Han Lie was confused, but he still answered: "Seventy-five per month, as well as the corresponding subsidies and tickets."

"Then you are willing Do you want to hand over the money to me every month to raise your children?"

Han Lie was even more confused, but still subconsciously said: "Of course."

He didn't need to spend much money in the army. If he wanted to hire someone to take care of his children, he would definitely give it to him. Money, otherwise what can I eat and drink?

"That's good." Liu Susu smiled reassuringly. This was her first smile since she traveled through time. Han Lie suddenly felt dazzled by the sight.

Having money to spend and food to eat, in the 1960s when food was scarce, there was nothing more important than this.

As for the four difficult children and the mess left by the original owner, Liu Susu said, as long as the stomach is full, is there any trouble that cannot be solved?

Come on, don't worry anymore.

Liu Susu cleared her throat and said formally: "Comrade Han Lie, let's go get the certificate."

Han Lie, who was about to propose that the marriage be annulled, was stunned.

Get the certificate directly?

Is this still Comrade Liu who doesn't even want to meet him?