61-65

Chapter 61

◎Li Yugui moved in◎

After Sister-in-law Lan left, Liu Susu went to the mountains to dig bamboo shoots with Chen Nan, and did not take it to heart. But what surprised her was that just when the family upstairs had just moved in, and she was about to go out to say hello, she saw Han Lie standing at the door, looking towards the courtyard door with surprise on his face, as if watching Like an acquaintance.

She was making dinner in the kitchen at that time, because she had said she was going to make snail noodles before. The little ones kept remembering this, especially Han Cheng. In the past few days, he was more active in fishing for snails at the reservoir than before. A lot.

Liu Susu kept the fatter snails inside and kept them in a basin to spit sand, while the rest was used to feed the chickens and ducks.

After raising it for almost three days, all the sand and other grains have been vomited out, and the bamboo shoots in the jar are well marinated, so we can start cooking.

Authentic snail noodles are the kind that look like thin and round vermicelli, but we don't have this kind at home now, so Liu Susu used the sweet potato flour made when the sweet potatoes were harvested last year to make it. It is dough-shaped and has a chewier texture. .

The sweet potato flour is soaked first, and the soup needs to be focused on.

The soup base is made from pig's feet soup. After boiling it into a white stock, clean and cut off the ends of the snails in a pot and stir-fry until fragrant. Perilla is used to remove the fishy smell, and chili sauce is used to enhance the flavor. Stir-fry over high heat to create a fragrant aroma. It came out, and finally poured the soup in to cook. Not to mention the kitchen, even the main room was filled with a strong aroma.

Han Cheng sniffed hard: "Ah! It smells so good!"

He was the only one who usually did this, and he did it every day.

As soon as it's time for dinner, this little guy will stand in the main room and smell it vigorously. He has a good nose and can know what to eat for this meal.

But today besides him, Xiaolu was also attracted.

"I just told Daqiang that my mother can make snails, but he still doesn't believe it!" Xiaolu raised his chin, thinking that he would go to Xiaolu after eating to let him know how powerful his mother is. !

While talking, Liu Susu had already put the vermicelli in the pot. After it was cooked, take it out, pour hot soup on it, and add sour bamboo shoots on top. As soon as the fragrant and smelly smell came, the taste came up immediately.

"You can come and eat."

Before he finished speaking, the little guys rushed in like little firecrackers. After pulling out their chopsticks and setting up the chairs, they brought the bowls filled with noodles over. As soon as their little butts sat on the chairs, I couldn't wait and took a bite. It was hot and spicy, but I couldn't stop at all: "It's delicious! It's so delicious!" "

It's delicious, eat it slowly, don't burn it." Han Lie hasn't come back yet, Liu Susu was about to put his portion in the pot to heat up when she heard a burst of footsteps coming from outside. At this time, Han Lie should have returned.

But before anyone could enter the house, another burst of movement came from outside the yard. It was very lively. Liu Susu looked through the window and found that there were three or two people walking towards this side, holding large and small bags in their hands. They must be the new neighbors who have moved here.

No matter how we get along in the future, she will definitely go over and say hello when someone comes here for the first time. Just when Liu Susu was about to go out, she found Han Lie standing motionless at the door.

She was stunned: "Han Lie, what's wrong?"

Han Lie looked at the person walking towards him: "That person..."

"What's wrong with that person?"

On the other side, Li Yugui was walking towards this way. I noticed Han Lie's appraising eyes.

Even though he had learned from the Family Affairs Department before coming that they would live upstairs with Han Lie's family, at this moment, facing Han Lie's heavy gaze, Li Yugui could not help but tremble with his hands. Almost fell off.

Bao Feixiang looked at her doubtfully: "What's wrong with you?"

"No, it's okay." Li Yugui bit her lip and said.

In fact, Li Yugui couldn't help but be afraid from the very beginning when he learned that Bao Feixiang would be transferred to the Southwest Military Region.

Yes, afraid.

Li Yugui couldn't even imagine that after so many years, when she thought that she might see Han Lie and his two villain children, she would think of herself in her previous life, and nervousness and fear immediately emerged in her heart.

But she quickly calmed down.

The person who is now married to Han Lie and becomes the stepmother for those two bastards is Liu Susu. Even if she is tortured, she will only be the one who ends up with nothing good.

And she herself is now married to Bao Feixiang. Not only will she become the wife of the leader, she will also have an extremely beautiful life in the future. She will become the wife of the richest man who is envied by everyone. She will be beautiful and magnificent, and will never be as poor as she was in her previous life. , spent his whole life in prison.

So she had nothing to be afraid of. Not only did she not have to be afraid, but she could also watch Liu Susu's jokes as if it had nothing to do with herself.

Although the steel bar incident at the military and civilian factory last time worried her for a while, fearing that Liu Susu would not be as miserable as she was in her previous life, but could live a prosperous life, but later she thought clearly, it was definitely not true. It's possible that Liu Susu must have asked Han Lie to find some backdoor for her to become so powerful. In fact, she has no ability at all.

So maybe if she goes there this time, she can still find the truth and expose her.

The more he thought about Li Yugui, the more excited he became. His original resistance immediately changed. On the contrary, he was even more looking forward to going to the Southwest Military Region than Bao Feixiang.

After all, Bao Feixiang was a regiment leader. When he was transferred, someone drove to the train station to pick him up. As soon as he got in the car, while Bao Feixiang was going to smoke, Li Yugui asked impatiently: "Comrade, listen. Have you said anything about Liu Susu? He's from your military region. He came here probably last year."

After saying that, she suddenly felt that she was a little too impatient. Liu Susu was not a famous person, so how could a soldier who was driving know about it.

Thinking about this, she was about to smile and say it was nothing, when she suddenly noticed that the comrade driving the car smiled and nodded: "You mean Sister Susu? Of course I know her, but you don't know that Sister Susu is amazing!"

This comrade was Xiao Zhou, who was responsible for picking up and dropping off Liu Susu and her group on their last business trip. Because of his good relationship with Xiao Qian in the office, he was not only very familiar with and admired Liu Susu, but even the title of "Sister Susu" followed him.

The smile on Li Yugui's face suddenly disappeared.

She couldn't believe that Xiao Zhou actually knew Liu Susu and said that she was very powerful, especially the title "Sister Susu", which immediately made Li Yugui feel something different.

After all, people like them are military wives, and the names in the military area change according to the man's position. If the position is not higher than that of his own man, he is called sister-in-law. If he is a superior, he is called by his first name.

But calling Liu Susu like Xiao Zhou has a different meaning, as if she is not just a military wife, but she also has considerable abilities and has achieved many achievements.

Li Yugui suddenly felt an ominous premonition in his heart.

However, he was afraid of what he was afraid of. The next second, Xiao Zhou started talking impassionedly, talking about everything from water pipes to biogas pools, from joining the Military Affairs Office to officially joining the staff. He praised Liu Susu so much that it also made Li Yugui's face become extremely ugly. .

"Xiao Zhou, let's go." At this moment, Bao Feixiang came up and spoke with smoke all over his body. Xiao Zhou nodded and concentrated on driving.

He originally thought that Li Yugui had heard of Liu Susu's name before he came - after all, they came from the Military District of Jin City, so it was not unusual for them to know - so he started to inquire about it, so he didn't take it to heart, but he Unknown to everyone, Li Yugui was almost mad to death at this time.

He clenched his hands into fists, and his nails dug into his flesh, but he felt no pain at all.

She didn't expect that what Bao Feixiang said in the meeting before was actually true. Liu Susu really lived in such a prosperous life. Not only did she have a job, but she also had an army? !

how can that be possible? !

Liu Susu was so prosperous in her previous life because she was married to Bao Feixiang, but now she is married to Bao Feixiang. Why can Liu Susu live so well? !

The more Li Yugui thought about it, the angrier she became, but she couldn't show it yet because she didn't dare to let Bao Feixiang know about her relationship with Liu Susu. You must know that it was said in the news in the previous life that Bao Feixiang loved Liu Susu extremely much. Although the two have never met in this life, what if?

If he had any other feelings when he saw Liu Susu, wouldn't she just shoot herself in the foot?

But what she never expected was that when she arrived at the place where she lived, she discovered that she and Liu Susu's family happened to be neighbors!

Li Yugui's heart sank, and she immediately went to see Bao Feixiang's reaction. She was afraid that Bao Feixiang would have a bad reaction after seeing Liu Susu, but fortunately, Bao Feixiang had no expression on his face. He just frowned at her and asked her why she suddenly raised her hand. Something inside fell out.

Li Yugui breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that she was too nervous. Now Bao Feixiang was married to her, and except for a slight difference in academic qualifications, she was no worse than Liu Susu in other aspects. She had lived with Bao Feixiang for so long. She was the one who insisted on marrying him regardless of his reputation as a wife-suppressant. Under such circumstances, how could Bao Feixiang still fall in love with Liu Susu.

Thinking like this, she suddenly glanced at Han Lie who had a serious face again.

Han Lie was seen staring at her closely, and even Liu Susu didn't notice at all and looked indifferent.

Li Yugui immediately thought of his past life, and it was the same in his last life. Han Lie didn't look like a normal man at all. He seemed to have nothing in his heart except the army, let alone the love between men and women. If she didn't speak when he came back every day, he wouldn't even be able to speak a word. Take the initiative to tell her.

Unlike Bao Feixiang, the two of them stayed together every night except when he was away on a mission...

Thinking of this, Li Yugui showed a sweet smile on her face, and she felt in her heart that she could finally give Liu Susu The comparison is over.

Judging from Han Lie's behavior, and the fact that there are two step-sons and stepdaughters who are holding back the family, Liu Susu and Han Lie must have a particularly bad relationship. They are nothing like her and Bao Feixiang.

Moreover, when a woman marries a man, doesn't she just want to find someone who knows both the cold and the hot, and will be good to you? A marriage like Liu Susu's, at best, is called a partner, but at worst, it exists in name only.

If a woman is unhappy in her marriage, no matter how powerful and capable she is, what's the use?

She doesn't need to be angry with this kind of person. The person she should really envy is Liu Susu.

Thinking this way, Li Yugui felt more and more triumphant in his heart. He looked at Liu Susu with a show-off look and raised his chin slightly, waiting to see her joke.

Liu Susu had no idea what she was thinking. After hearing Han Lie's answer clearly, she was stunned.

"You said, that person is your ex-wife?"

Han Lie was afraid that Liu Susu would be angry, so he didn't dare to answer for a moment. When he heard her tone of voice was not very good, Han Lie's heart sank, and he quickly asked: "Daughter-in-law , are you angry?"

Liu Susu said nothing and turned around and entered the room.

Han Lie quickly followed in, closed the door, and quickly took Liu Susu's hand: "My wife, I promise that there is no relationship between me and her. Even if she moves here now, nothing will happen to us. If you don't believe it, then I'll go find the teacher now and ask him to find a new house for us..."

After saying that, he really wanted to leave as soon as his long legs crossed.

Liu Susu couldn't laugh or cry at all, and wanted to tease him. Unexpectedly, this man was really stubborn, and he took it seriously immediately, and said hurriedly: "When you come back, who said you want to change houses? We have lived here for so long, and everything has changed." It's been built. If we replace it, wouldn't it be an advantage to others?"

Han Lie was stunned for a moment and then came to his senses.

"Then, should I ask the division commander to change their house?"

Anyway, they just moved here and just left with their luggage.

Liu Susu smiled and said, "No, you have to go to the teacher for this matter. People would think something big happened."

Han Lie said directly without thinking, "It's a big deal if my wife is angry."

"I'm not angry." After Liu Susu finished speaking, she felt something was wrong, "Okay, I'm a little angry, but I'm not angry with you, I'm angry with her."

She became angry when she thought of Li Yugui suddenly scheming with Han Lie when they got married. Why? Is their Han Lie not good-looking? Or is the subsidy not high enough? Just got married and are suddenly getting divorced?

"...and I just saw that the man she found again is not very good. He is not taller than you, dark and fat, his face is not generous at all, and he doesn't look like much. I don't want you for this kind of person? I I really can't figure it out!" Liu Susu said angrily.

As she was talking, a strong hand suddenly brought her into his arms, and then a figure pressed over her. All words were blocked, and Han Lie's hot breathing sounded in his ears: "Daughter-in-law, I am very happy. ."

He never expected that his wife would be angry because of this.

When he saw Liu Susu walking around and talking incessantly, he felt that his heart was sweeter than drinking honey.

Liu Susu's cheeks were red, and she was thankful that the door was closed at this time. Otherwise, if a child suddenly broke in, she would have to find a crack in the ground to crawl in.

"Are you happy to be treated like this by her?" Liu Susu whispered.

"If I hadn't been treated like this by her, I wouldn't have met you." Han Lie said with a smile.

That's true.

Liu Susu agreed slightly, but then sighed: "But I'm still unhappy." "

It's okay, don't be upset, it's actually nothing. I don't remember this matter a long time ago. I talked to her before After only two glasses of wine, she suddenly mentioned the divorce. Even Xiaojin and Xiuxiu couldn't remember what she looked like. If they hadn't seen her today, I would have..." "

Wait!" Han Lie said. Before he finished speaking, Liu Susu suddenly discovered something was wrong.

"You said you and she only had a toast and then got divorced?" Liu Susu asked.

Han Lie nodded: "Yes, after the toast, she suddenly told me that she came to see me in an emergency. She went to the room and talked about the divorce."

"Then you didn't..." Liu Susu raised her eyebrows.

Han Lie didn't know why she suddenly thought of this matter. His face was helpless, but he nodded honestly.

Liu Susu suddenly understood and said with a sly smile: "No wonder, I was wondering why Deputy Commander Han is so shy. His ears turned red after being kissed."

Han Lie: "..."

Liu Susu couldn't help laughing. She was still smiling at that time. I thought, this man is too shy. He is so careless, so I usually don't dare to tease him, but now it seems that this is not careless, it is because I have never experienced this kind of thing before.

Just as he was about to say something, a warm touch suddenly came from the corner of his mouth, and then his breath suddenly became confused.

For a long time, after Han Lie left, her heartbeat was still rising and falling rapidly, beating faster and faster, and her face was extremely hot. Just when she was about to say something, Han Lie's voice came: "Daughter-in-law, your ears are also red. "

Not only the ears, but also the face is so red that it's almost burning.

Liu Susu pinched him: "Okay, you are taking revenge on me!"

"Mom, what are you doing in there? Come and eat!" There was a voice from the path outside the door.

"Here we come." Liu Susu stood up and patted her face to calm down quickly. It didn't work, the more I took the picture, the redder it became.

Han Lie was also afraid that his wife would be really angry, so as soon as the path was gone, he went to get a basin of cold water and asked Liu Susu to wipe her face.

"Daughter-in-law, I was wrong, please don't be angry, okay?"

Liu Susu wasn't really angry either, but the man still had to teach him a lesson: "Okay, you'll have all your meals for the next two days."

Anyway, Han Lie is now good at his craftsmanship. It's getting better and better, and it's not like she can't eat it.

Han Lie smiled and nodded: "No problem."

-

Li Yugui, who was moving things, didn't know what was happening downstairs. At this time, she was racking her brains to think about how to "accidentally" show off in front of Liu Susu. The relationship between her and Bao Feixiang was so good that Liu Susu in turn envied her.

But before she could think of a solution, suddenly, the army was about to send people on a mission. This time, not only Han Lie and Commander Wang, but also the newly arrived Bao Feixiang were going with them.

As soon as Bao Feixiang left, Li Yugui's plan to show off his love had to be put on hold. Since marrying Bao Feixiang, Li Yugui has only done cooking and housework at home, and has never done anything like farming and vegetables. .

This is the benefit she seeks for herself.

Li Yugui knew that it was only five or eight years ago and it would take nearly twenty years for Bao Feixiang to become the richest man and for himself to live a life that was superior to others.

But although she can't enjoy happiness so quickly now, she can't do everything by herself like she did in her previous life, so she doesn't want to farm. That would be hard work. At most, she can just work at home.

Although Bao Feixiang and the Bao family couldn't bear to see her behave like this, after all, Bao Feixiang had a reputation of being a master of his wife. Out of helplessness, he could only grit his teeth and treat Li Yugui a little better and agreed to the matter.

Therefore, for Li Yugui, Bao Feixiang's departure meant that the plan was postponed. She should still eat and drink and just go to the military area all day long.

But Liu Susu was about to get busy.

Because late April happens to be the day when winter wheat is harvested.

In the past, because the harvest in the fields was not good, wheat could only be planted for one season. But last year, after the water resources were fully utilized, the autumn harvest was ushered in, and even the second season could be planted.

Now is the season, the entire military region has begun to harvest, and the army naturally has a holiday like the autumn harvest.

But as soon as Han Lie left, all the work at home fell on Liu Susu.

However, Han Lie had already made arrangements. He specially greeted a few of his familiar soldiers, that is, the few people who had come to help build the house before. As soon as he left, he asked them to help remove the wheat from the fields. Put them all away.

The army was already on holiday. Considering the premise that Han Lie was going out on a mission, it was completely okay to ask people to come and help. However, it was one thing for people to come and help. As the master, Liu Susu certainly couldn't do nothing, at least I need to help clean it up.

In fact, this is nothing. Those little comrades are afraid of tiring her, so they don't let Liu Susu do the heavy work, so she is not tired, but it takes more time, so cooking will be a bit difficult. too busy.

But what is surprising is that that day, Liu Susu just took the sickle and hurriedly went home to work. When she was about to start cooking, she suddenly smelled the aroma of rice.

At first she thought someone else was cooking. She was a little hungry after working all morning, and she became even hungrier when she smelled the smell. She quickly quickened her pace, but as soon as she entered the kitchen, she was stunned.

"Are you cooking?"

I saw Han Jin sitting in front of the stove and lighting the fire. Xiaolu and Han Cheng were busy chopping vegetables, while Han Qian and Han Xiuxiu were standing with a bench. In front of the pot, one was holding condiments and the other was holding a spatula, "scolding Fang Qiu".

Seeing him coming, Han Cheng immediately ran over and said, "Mom, it's my brother and sister who are cooking! Look, two dishes have been fried here!"

Liu Susu walked to the table and saw that it was really a fried dish. Green vegetables, a stir-fried dried garlic, were all dishes she had cooked before. After taking a bite and trying it, her eyes suddenly lit up: "It's delicious!" It's definitely

impossible to say that it's really delicious. After all, Han Qian and Han Xiuxiu are still young, and this is their first time cooking, but the taste is at least passable, moderately salty, and everything is fried, which is already very good.

"Mom, there's more!" Han Qian brought over the last dish. Three large bowls of dishes and a plate of pickled vegetables immediately filled the table.

Han Xiuxiu also planned to take out the pre-made steamed buns from the cabinet: "Auntie, can this be steamed directly?"

Liu Susu didn't dare to let them steam it, so she quickly put it in herself. But even so, I still couldn't help but be surprised: "Why are you cooking by yourself?"

Han Xiuxiu said with a smile: "Auntie, you are working too hard now. Xiaoqian and I can cook, and we will do it from now on." How about food, so you can rest a little longer!"

Han Qian also nodded: "Yes, Mom, I think cooking is not difficult at all. I remember it every time I watch you do it."

Han Qian also nodded. Cheng followed behind and said, "That's right! Mom, the eldest brother and I can chop vegetables, and the second brother can make the fire. We cooperate well! Don't worry~"

Liu Susu couldn't help laughing, but the children were sensible in her heart. It is the happiest, and no matter what you do in the future, it will be good to have a skill at hand.

She smiled and said, "Okay, you will cook from now on, but you must be careful not to burn yourself, okay?"

"Okay!"

Just like that, after handing over the burden of cooking, Liu Susu became even more excited. It feels more relaxed than last year when Han Lie was at home and even more relaxed during the autumn harvest.

So, when Han Lie hurried back from his mission, fearing that Liu Susu would be exhausted, he suddenly discovered that the absence of him in the family seemed to have no impact at all?