36-40

Chapter 36 

◎New Member◎

On the third day after Liu Susu left, the rain in the military area stopped completely. The weather was rarely good. Lu Lingzhi saw that several children couldn't stay at home anymore, so he sent them away He was brought to Chen Nan's house and left to play with the children. He would come to pick him up when it was time to eat.

Chen Nan also knew that both Liu Susu and Han Lie were out, and was afraid that the little ones wouldn't adapt, so he was very kind to them, and would bring out some snacks for them to eat from time to time.

Every time they played outside, she would watch outside and prevent the children from running around.

Times like these in the past were when Han Cheng was happiest. He had already taken out his pictorial and competed with a group of friends. But today, he suddenly didn't want to play with pictorials because he missed his mother.

The little guy grabbed the pictorial and looked around. He found Han Jin sitting on a small bench, motionless, and ran over with short legs: "Brother, what are you looking at?"

Han Cheng is such a coquettish little girl, I like to cling to others when talking to them.

In the past, Han Jin didn't like to talk, and he was afraid that he would dislike him. But later he found out that it wasn't that his eldest brother didn't like him, but that he simply didn't like talking, so he often clung to Han Jin. When talking, he had to use his little black claws. Hold his hand.

Han Jin stared ahead, which happened to be in the direction of their house: "I miss my aunt."

"I miss my mother too. I miss my mother so much. I really want to go home." Han Cheng whispered, although Aunt Lu was very kind to them. , Grandma Wang also liked them very much, but he felt that his own family was better. He couldn't explain why. After thinking about it for a long time, he thought it might be because the dishes cooked by Aunt Lu were not as delicious as those cooked by his mother.

Han Cheng sighed slightly and saw Han Jin standing up. He quickly followed: "Brother, what are you doing?"

"Look for the path." Han Jin said. He remembered that when his aunt left before, he felt very relieved. There's no use sitting here and thinking about his aunt unless he gets off the path. He might as well go take a look at the path, so that his aunt can be happier.

Han Cheng didn't think as much as Han Jin, but although he didn't understand why he suddenly wanted to find a small road, he immediately raised his hand: "Brother, I'll go too!"

Han Jin nodded.

Han Qian was playing marbles with Daqiang and didn't notice it, but Han Xiuxiu saw it and ran over to ask them what they were doing.

When she learned that she was looking for Xiaolu, she said, "I'll go too."

Because Liu Susu often encouraged several children to play together, and also taught the little boys from time to time that they must be good to their elder sisters, Han Xiuxiu originally She is a smart little girl, so she naturally felt this kindness.

In addition, children are easier to get close to each other, so the relationship between the four children is getting better day by day. Although Han Xiuxiu is still a little afraid of the opposite sex, at least she is obviously accepting of Han Jin.

Because she remembered her aunt saying that they were a family.

"Okay, let's go then."

Sanxiao just said to Chen Nan and walked out to find the path.

Lu Lingzhi brought them here last time, and Han Jin still remembered how to walk. It's not far from here. The little guys with short stature and short legs can walk there in ten minutes. This is why Chen Nan is relieved that they will come.

But they had just approached, before even stepping into the yard, when they heard a noise, as if someone was fighting. There were constant shouting and cursing, and the three children immediately ran over.

When I ran to the yard, it turned out to be true, it was two little boys who looked dark and strong, fighting on the path! Those two boys looked much stronger than Xiaolu, but even if they fought Xiaolu together, they were at a disadvantage and couldn't beat Xiaolu at all.

But at this moment, one of them's expression changed, and he grabbed a stone from the ground and was about to hit his head on the path. Han Jin's expression changed, and he quickly rushed over and pounced on the man.

Han Cheng was so scared when he saw this scene that his short legs couldn't help but tremble.

But he can't back down, the eldest brother is his brother, Xiaolu is his friend, he can't help but be loyal!

And he has been training with Uncle Han for so long, so he must be better than before. Don't be afraid, Xiao Cheng, you are the best!

After cheering himself up, Han Cheng shouted "Ah--" and ran over. Halfway through, he suddenly remembered something and turned around and said, "Sister, don't come here. It's dangerous here!" If

Liu Susu knew Her stupid son was so scared that his legs were shaking. He still remembered her words and wanted to protect Han Xiuxiu. He was absolutely moved.

But it was a pity that she was not here at this time, and Han Cheng was not as invincible and powerful as he thought, because before he rushed in, because he was scared and excited, his left foot tripped over his right foot with a "pop" Yes, I fell down and squatted.

The second I fell, my butt hurt and I was stupid.

Xiaolu saw this scene and stretched out his hand: "Xiaocheng, let me help you!"

Xiaolu really didn't expect that Han Jin and Han Cheng would come over.

Today he got up early in the morning, and when no one was home, he sneaked up the mountain.

He was looking for wild ginseng.

No one knows that Xiaolu is looking for wild ginseng.

In the past, although his father didn't say how much he liked him, he didn't hate him either. One time, probably after drinking and being in a good mood, he told Xiaolu his secret to finding wild ginseng.

Xiaolu still remembered that his father smelled of alcohol, but his face was full of pride: "Do you know why our family's life is better than others? It's because your father and I have this cooking skill. If you can learn it, in the future You won't starve to death."

Xiaolu didn't understand what he meant, but he understood the words "won't starve to death."

He knew that his parents didn't like him and might not want him when they had a younger brother in the future, so he opened his eyes wide and firmly remembered every word his father said in his heart.

Later, his father passed away, and someone secretly came over to ask him if he knew how his father found wild ginseng.

Xiaolu shook his head and said he didn't know.

He was still young, but relying on others too early made Xiaolu know how to protect himself better than any other child. He knew what it meant to keep wealth private.

So no matter how bad his life was later, he never thought of going to the mountains to find wild ginseng, for fear that if others knew about it, he would have a bad life.

Until later I met Liu Susu.

He felt that Aunt Liu was so kind to him. His memory of his childhood had long been blurred. He didn't know if his mother had ever been so kind to him before abandoning him. But Xiaolu felt that if he could really have If a girl like Aunt Liu is such a good girl, then he will definitely faint with joy!

Not only Aunt Liu, but also his younger brothers and sisters were also very kind to him. The night he spent at the Han family was the happiest time for him.

He wants to repay them!

So, when the rain stopped, he quietly ran to the mountain. Maybe he was lucky. He quickly found a wild ginseng, dug it back, carefully wiped the soil off it with his little hands, and secretly put it on the mountain. Aunt Liu's doorstep.

After doing this, Xiaolu was very happy.

Not long after, Han Jin and Han Qian came and quietly gave him clothes and toffee.

Liu Susu was afraid that it would be too dangerous to dig wild ginseng on the mountain again, so she asked Han Qian to tell him not to go back to the mountain. She had everything here and had no shortage of anything.

Xiaolu nodded and agreed. After nodding, he found Han Cheng holding his little face, so he asked him what was wrong.

Han Cheng said: "Mom has left to help Uncle Han. I don't know when I will come back."

When Xiaolu heard this, he couldn't sit still: "Going to help? Where to go!"

Han Cheng didn't know either, muttering. He thought for a while and then said: "I went to a place far, far away, but mother said that she will definitely come back before we finish counting our fingers."

Xiaolu didn't know how far far, far away was, but he remembered that he I was sent back to my hometown before, and when I was picked up again, I sat in the car for a long time and was very tired.

Aunt Liu must be more tired and hardworking than him...

Xiaolu thought so and decided to go to the mountain again. His father had said before that the reason why wild ginseng was sold so well was because it could nourish the body. He would look for it again. When a wild ginseng comes back, won't it be able to replenish the body when Aunt Liu is tired?

Xiaolu didn't want Liu Susu to worry about him, so he waited for several days. The sun had been shining these days, and even the soil was dried. Now it would be no problem to go to the mountain.

This time it was not as smooth as last time. It took me a long time to find it, but this time the wild ginseng was bigger. Xiaolu looked at the fruits of his labor and smiled happily. He could give it to Aunt Liu as soon as she came back. Her.

But Xiaolu didn't know that the last time he went to dig wild ginseng, his current adoptive mother, Sun Huaihua, the wife of Camp Commander Hu, had discovered the clues.

She had heard someone say before that Xiaolu's father had made a lot of money digging wild ginseng, and he had been paying attention to Xiaolu's movements. The last time he saw him going to the mountain, she immediately looked for an opportunity to search his room. Xiaolu She didn't bring any wild ginseng back at all, so naturally she didn't find anything.

But Sun Huaihua refused to give up. She specially found her two sons and asked them to keep an eye on the path quietly. If they found the path and went to the mountain again, they must snatch the things away.

This time Liu Susu was not here, so Xiaolu had to bring the wild ginseng back first and prepare to hide it in the woodshed. However, Sun Huaihua's two sons suddenly came out and snatched the wild ginseng. Xiaolu went to grab it, and the three of them suddenly A scuffle broke out.

Xiaolu had been fighting with people since he was a child. Although Sun Huaihua's two sons were stronger than him, they were no match for him. Seeing that the wild ginseng was about to be snatched away, he immediately shouted: "Wang Xiaolu, are you in our house?" Eat our food, drink our food, and give us everything!"

The passerby is young but not stupid: "I am not eating your food and drinking your food, my father's pension, Grandpa Jinzhong, is all given to your parents!"

" It's useless to have a pension, you are just a loser, no one likes you at all, everyone in the entire military region hates you, our family is kind enough to take you in, you are cheating!" "That's right,

why don't you get your things quickly? Come here, I will ask my mother to drive you out, and you will have to freeze to death outside and be eaten by wild dogs."

Xiaolu heard these words too many times and didn't take them to heart at all, but Han Jin and the others who came over, Hearing this, he immediately became unhappy. Just as he was about to say something, he saw Sun Huaihua's son picking up the stone and quickly joined in.

After this period of training, even the weakest Han Cheng became much more powerful, not to mention Xiaolu and Han Jin. Together, the three of them beat Sun Huaihua's two sons until they screamed, and they didn't even dare to take wild ginseng. , the head-hugging rat sprang up.

Just at this time, Sun Huaihua came back from chatting with others. When she saw this scene, she almost dropped the melon seeds in her hands: "You little bastards! What are you doing in our house!"

"Mom, please save us, Wang. Xiaolu, the broomstick, called for people to beat us!"

Xiaolu quickly hid the wild ginseng in his pocket, and then said: "Obviously it was you who beat me, so they came to help me, how shameless!"

Sun Huaihuacai said Regardless of whether it was her son who took the initiative to hit him or not, seeing her child covered in bruises and bruises, she felt extremely distressed: "Wang Xiaolu! I gave you food and drink and this is how you repay me, you beast!"

In a fit of anger, she was about to slap him hard in the face. When Han Jin saw this scene, he immediately stretched out his hand to pull Xiao Lu away, but as soon as Sun Huaihua's hand was raised, he was suddenly grabbed tightly by someone. , unable to move.

After seeing the person clearly, Han Jin's shocked eyes shone: "Aunt!" "

Mother!" "Aunt!" "Aunt Liu!"

all the little guys shouted.

Zaozhuang is not far from the military area. When the weather is good, it only takes less than an hour to drive. After Han Lie got off the bus, he and Captain Wang went to report the mission to Master Zhong. Liu Susu was eager to go home. Although she had only been out for less than four days, she was already very special. I've missed a few children, and now I just want to rush to Lu Lingzhi's house and take them all back.

However, halfway through, she suddenly heard a noise coming from the yard not far away. Liu Susu didn't pay attention to it at first, but when she turned around, she found a little girl standing there who looked very much like Han Xiuxiu.

She hurriedly walked over and found that not only Han Xiuxiu, but also Han Jin and Xiaolu were also there. But before she could say anything, she saw a middle-aged lesbian walking in angrily, raising her hand and wanting to After Liu Susu reacted to the beating, she ran over two steps at a time and directly pinched Sun Huaihua's wrist.

It was too late to reminisce with the little guys. Liu Susu frowned and said angrily: "Sun Huaihua, you are so brave. Xiaolu is a family member of a martyr. Can you beat and scold him casually?" There are not many in

the military region now. She didn't know Liu Susu, and Sun Huaihua naturally recognized her. Although last time, in order to avoid conflicts, when Master Zhong criticized Sun Huaihua and Camp Commander Hu for driving Xiaolu out on a rainy day, he didn't mention that Liu Susu took her in. But when she saw that she dared to say that about herself, Sun Huaihua shouted:

"Wang Xiaolu came to my house. He is a member of my family. Whether I beat or scold, it is all about disciplining the child. Why do you think so?" ...Ah - ah -"

Liu Susu pulled her hand hard and Sun Huaihua's face immediately turned the color of pig liver, and she screamed in pain.

"Liu Susu, let me go quickly. Someone is here to kill someone! Someone is going to kill me!"

Liu Susu sneered: "I am Han Lie's lover, and he is the deputy commander. Even if he is not from the same army, those subordinates He also has the power to discipline. If you don't believe me, go ask your Camp Commander Hu to see if what I said is right!"

Sun Huaihua was like a chicken being strangled by the throat. She lost her voice for an instant. She gritted her teeth and shouted again. "You are trying to show off your power as an official and discriminate against the people. I am going to sue you!" "

Let's go, let's go to Master Zhong now. Whoever doesn't go will be the grandson!" Liu Susu is not a person who likes to get a position. Those who suppress others are all soldiers, whether they are regiment leaders or ordinary soldiers, they are all heroes.

But Camp Commander Hu and Sun Huaihua obviously did not fall within this scope.

"Xiao Jin, Xiao Cheng, Xiao Lu, are you okay?" Liu Susu turned around and asked.

The three little guys who were already shocked by her lecturing look immediately shook their heads. Liu Susu looked at Han Xiuxiu again: "Where is Xiuxiu?" "

Auntie, I'm fine too."

"Okay, then come with me. "Liu Susu greeted the children and looked at Sun Huaihua, "If you don't leave yet, no one will stand here to seek justice for you."

Sun Huaihua was actually a little scared. She originally thought that if she moved out of Mr. Zhong, Liu Susu would I was scared, but I didn't expect that she was tougher than him.

Looking at her two sons who were beaten beyond recognition, and thinking of the methods she used to do, Sun Huaihua gritted her teeth: "Dabao and Xiaobao go with mother! We must kill some people who have capital. The hat has been taken off!"

The commotion here was so loud that it had already attracted all the military wives around. Everyone came late to watch the excitement. They didn't know what happened. They just thought it was Xiaolu and Sun Huaihua. When his two sons were fighting, Liu Susu had to stand up for him before the quarrel broke out.

Coupled with the intensity of Sun Huaihua's yelling, some people were afraid that if these words reached Master Zhong's ears, it would have a bad impact on Han Lie and Liu Susu, and they immediately advised:

"Xiao Liu, forget it, this path is indeed It's not unreasonable for Sun Huaihua to be so angry after fighting with people all day long."

"That's right, Comrade Liu, don't blame us for not telling you. Xiaolu has a particularly bad temper. There's no need to make yourself embarrassed because of him!"

" I'm sure I'll still be entangled with you then!"

Everyone said in a flurry of words, and Liu Susu had no time to even try to get everyone to stop.

To be honest, these people all have good intentions. After all, Xiaolu's reputation as a fight-loving and trouble-making person has spread too widely. Everyone thinks he is a bad boy. There is really no need to stand up for such a person.

But it was this kind of "goodwill" that made the smile on Xiaolu's face, which was originally cheerful and following him, dim immediately. He looked at Aunt Liu and Han Jin who were standing in front of him and moved his feet. , suddenly wanted to run away.

Liu Susu saw the child's emotional changes clearly. She did not explain anything immediately, but suddenly stretched out her hand, held Xiaolu, and said: "Go to Mr. Zhong first. After all, except for a few little guys, no one knows what really happened." What?"

Xiaolu was stunned, Aunt Liu is still willing to go to Grandpa Zhong's place?

Does this mean Aunt Liu believes him?

The little guy couldn't understand, but the hand holding him was warm and dry, which inexplicably made him no longer afraid.

Xiaolu looked around and found that no one was looking at him, then he carefully took Aunt Liu's hand and pulled it tightly.

——Liu

Susu understood that Sun Huaihua was so confident because she just wanted to make Xiaolu naughty again, and she was just disciplining others to fool people.

After all, many people now adhere to stick education and believe that "filial sons emerge from under the stick." Since Xiaolu has been raised by them, they are parents and must take on the responsibility of teaching their children.

As long as what you do is not particularly excessive, who can care if you want to beat or scold?

Therefore, when she saw Mr. Zhong and Sun Huaihua was about to file a complaint, Liu Susu said: "Comrade Sun Huaihua, we don't know what happened today. Why don't we let a few children speak and take a look?" What happened?"

After just hearing what everyone said to persuade her, Liu Susu had the idea of ​​​​clearing Xiaolu of her "crime", so she did not go directly to Master Zhong's office, but asked the sentry to ask Master Zhong to come out. Only in this way can the spectators be present.

So as soon as she said these words, the onlookers were immediately confused. What did Comrade Liu mean?

Sun Huaihua smiled sarcastically and said, "Are you kidding? How can these little brats explain clearly?"

"Just because your family can't explain clearly doesn't mean that other people's children can't." Liu Susu has always said that He is the most tolerant of children, but just looking at the performance of Sun Huaihua's two sons today, we know that they have been raised crookedly by their parents.

If children like this are allowed to go through severe beatings from society, they might be able to be saved.

Sun Huaihua, who was speechless, became angry again, gritted her teeth and said: "Then let them talk, I want to see how good the children you raised are!"

Liu Susu turned her head and looked at the people who were following her. how many kids.

Although Han Jin's condition of not liking to talk has improved a lot, but that's only at home. There are so many people now, and Liu Susu doesn't dare to force him; Han Cheng looks innocent and simple, and he may have been led astray while talking. ; As for Xiaolu, no one would believe what he said...

Now only Han Xiuxiu is left.

Han Xiuxiu had no problem speaking, and when they were fighting, she had been standing by the side. She knew everything best. Her only worry was that she was timid.

Liu Susu walked over, took Han Xiuxiu's little hand, and encouraged: "Xiuxiu, can you tell us what happened in the yard just now, and tell everyone, don't be afraid, my aunt is here, and your father is also here, just tell me That's all, okay?"

Han Lie was originally in Mr. Zhong's office. When he heard Liu Susu coming with the child, he quickly followed him. At this time, he nodded and crossed the crowd to stand next to his family.

Han Xiuxiu looked at her aunt, then at Han Lie, and clenched her little hands.

The little girl nodded bravely and said loudly: "We went to play on the path, and found these two people beating the path and scolding them, so we rushed over to help. After this aunt came over, she also wanted to hit the path, and then she was My aunt stopped me."

Sun Huaihua thought that the little girl could say something, so she just said these two sentences for a long time, and said with a nonchalant smile: "Everyone is judging, Wang Xiaolu fights with others, I hit him to discipline him He, is this still my fault? If a child like him is not taken care of well, he will be demolished!" When

everyone heard this, they were about to agree, but Han Xiuxiu shouted: "That's not true. ! You are not disciplining Xiaolu, you are scolding him! Your son called him a loser and a broom star, and you also called him a beast!"

As soon as these words came out, everyone's expressions changed.

What does such an older child know? Sun Huaihua's son would say this. She must have scolded Xiaolu like this at home, so the child learned from it.

There are all family members here. Who has never disciplined their children? They have beaten and scolded them, but who would use such vicious words to a child?

What's more, this is a child of a martyr!

Mr. Zhong's face was livid: "Sun Huaihua, did you really say that?"

Sun Huaihua was anxious: "I didn't. Mr. Zhong, don't listen to this little girl's nonsense. How could I say that..." "

Just say it. Yes, my elder brother and I heard it!" Han Cheng shouted, he heard it clearly and couldn't be wrong.

Sun Huaihua wanted to beat these bastards to death at this moment: "I didn't do that on purpose, I was just in a hurry, and I didn't know what to say. Mr. Zhong, I am also a mother. When I saw the two children being beaten, I felt so sad. I'm going to be anxious..."

Sun Huaihua didn't have much education, but she had all kinds of bad intentions in her heart, and she immediately started selling miserably. Liu Susu knew that she must not let Xiaolu follow her back today, otherwise Sun Huaihua would definitely come back with revenge after making such a big mistake.

She was about to say something when suddenly, Sun Huaihua's two sons suddenly shouted:

"Mom, that thing is in that Sangmenxing's pocket! Go and grab it back!"

Sun Huaihua almost heard this. I was so angry that I quickly grabbed my son's hand to shut him up.

But the two children were so arrogant and pampered by her that they couldn't read their expressions at all. They even said angrily: "Mom, why are you teasing me? You should be teasing Wang Xiaolu. Didn't you say so? He is here." Our family has nothing to eat and nothing to live in. We live and die and refuse to leave. We must make him pay something!"

"Yes, and when we took things, Wang Xiaolu dared to fight back. It hurt me so much. If I had known better, I should have Beat him to death!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the onlookers who were a little moved by Sun Huaihua's tragic death were immediately dumbfounded.

Good guy, free food and free accommodation? Fortunately, Sun Huaihua can tell.

They are all from the same military region. Who doesn't know that the pension for martyrs is huge? It's several hundred dollars. It can buy three pigs. If you put it in Sun Huaihua's mouth, you'll have nothing.

And that sentence, what does "dare to fight back" mean?

Could it be that Xiaolu's usual fights were not due to naughtiness, but were forced?

In an instant, the expressions on everyone's faces changed rapidly.

Master Zhong took two deep breaths angrily, and did not want to give Sun Huaihua a chance to quibble. He looked directly at the sentry: "Go and call Hu Xianfeng!"

Then he said: "Sun Huaihua, since you don't want to maintain the path so much, the path will never go to your house from today on. You must pay your pension before tomorrow. If there is any vacancy, you can use it as much as you want." , bring me all the evidence!"

Sun Huaihua felt as if she had been struck by lightning.

She never expected that Mr. Zhong would not give her any chance.

She hates trails and doesn't want to be nice to him, but he can't walk on them!

Not to mention that the wild ginseng that will be available soon is worth a lot of money. Even the pension she received before has been used a lot by her, and she has used it all by herself. Their family has been fishing all day long. For those with big meat, Xiaolu can only eat glutinous rice bran.

How could she pay back this?

"Mr. Zhong, I..."

"Hurry up!" Mr. Zhong was upset, so he asked everyone to disperse first and went back to the office.

Once he leaves, it's really over.

Sun Huaihua fell directly to the ground, and her two sons ran over, "Mom, what's wrong with you?" With a "

pop!", Sun Huaihua didn't expect that she would be harmed by her own son, and she was so angry that she fell to the ground. , couldn't help it anymore, and the slap that just missed Xiaolu's face hit his son Lian Shang hard.

The two naughty children were immediately stunned.

But this time, no one felt distressed, they just thought it was a good fight.

I don't know who also said: "Look, Xiaolu is said to be a broom star. I think these two are the real broom stars!"

Sun Huaihua almost ran out of breath and vomited out a mouthful of blood!

——In

the office, Mr. Zhong was also very anxious. He looked at Xiaolu, whose face was stained because of the fight, and sighed: "Xiaolu, Grandpa Zhong can't help you. I didn't expect them to be like this." People."

Xiaolu smiled and comforted: "Grandpa Zhong, don't worry, nothing will happen to me, I am so powerful, I knocked them down!" It was

obviously him who was injured, but he was also the one who comforted others. .

Mr. Zhong felt more guilty, but what troubled him more than his guilt was the issue of Xiaolu's whereabouts.

The reason why Xiao Lu was allowed to stay at Sun Huaihua's house before was because a suitable adoptive family had not been selected. Both he and Political Commissar Zhao planned to carefully select this time and choose adoptive parents who were truly responsible for Xiao Lu.

It's easy to say it, but it's particularly difficult to actually find it. Everyone has many children, and those who don't have children are not of high grade. Their family members can't accompany the army. You can't let Xiaolu sleep in the dormitory with him, right?

In fact, if he just calls someone to come and hand over the path to him for a period of time, most people will agree. But what if that person is as inconsistent as Sun Huaihua?

Moreover, it is not a problem for a child to be so homeless all the time and dependent on others.

Mr. Zhong was even thinking about taking Xiao Lu to live with him for a while, but Yu Hongying went to Zhong Yi's place. How could he and his teenage son be taken care of in their home?

Political Commissar Zhao, who came after hearing the news, understood his concerns, thought for a while and said, "How about letting Xiaolu go to my house for a while first." "

But your wife is not in good health." Political Commissar Zhao's wife is old and just had surgery. Living in the hospital, taking care of yourself becomes a problem.

Looking at Xiaolu, whose smile gradually disappeared as the two of them discussed, Liu Susu felt a pain in her heart. She took a deep breath and looked at Han Lie. Just when she was about to say something, she saw Han Lie nodded. , as if he understood what she was thinking.

With his support, Liu Susu felt relieved and said directly: "Sir, Political Commissar, I want to take Xiaolu home with me."

As soon as he finished speaking, Commander Zhong, Political Commissar Zhao, and Xiaolu himself were stunned.

Liu Susu knew that they were worried that Xiaolu would drag down their family, so she went on to say: "I understand your concerns, but don't you two want to help Xiaolu find a suitable family? Let Xiaolu live with us during this period, and what will happen next Can we discuss it again?"

Just for a moment, Master Zhong had a thought in his mind and felt that it was not impossible.

But Xiaolu suddenly said: "No, Aunt Liu, I can't go to your house!"

He remembered what those aunts and aunts said before. He was not a good boy and couldn't rely on Aunt Liu, and he had many "enemies" here. "What if those enemies couldn't defeat him and went to bully Xiao Jin and the others?

Thinking of that scene, Xiaolu became very anxious and said quickly: "Grandpa Zhong, can I just sleep in the corridor? I will take care of myself!"

He didn't say anything, but Liu Susu knew why he was unwilling, and felt even more uncomfortable.

He also knew that this kind of child would take advantage of the soft and not the hard. After thinking about it, he said: "Xiaolu, Auntie won't hide it from you. Auntie wants you to help."

Xiaolu was stunned: "Help?"

"Yes, this time. Mission, there is something wrong with your Uncle Han's body. There is so much work at home, and Auntie can't handle it alone. Xiaojin and the others are too young, and we still need a helper. Are you willing to help Auntie?"

Liu Susu finished. , she quickly said in her heart, she was not cursing Han Lie, he did faint this time, wasn't it just a small incident?

"Ah, Uncle Han is injured?" The little guys were so nervous that they quickly gathered around. "Uncle Han, are you okay?"

Han Lie, who was forced to be "injured": "..."

"I'm okay, I'm just a little... unable to exert myself." Han Lie twitched the corner of his mouth, "Xiaolu, can you come over and help uncle? Are you busy? It's convenient to stay here at night, otherwise Aunt Liu sometimes won't be able to find you if something happens." No matter

how smart Xiaolu is, he is just a child. When he heard that he needed help, he nodded quickly: "I am willing! I I can do any job!"

As soon as Uncle Han recovers, he will leave immediately and will never drag Aunt Liu down!

Liu Susu then nodded to Master Zhong, who couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay, then you can go to your Aunt Liu's place to stay for a while on Xiaolu. When you are free, Grandpa Zhong will come to see you. "

Although he was going to help, the corners of Xiaolu's mouth raised happily, "Okay!"

Just like that, the group left the office.

Before going home, Liu Susu took Han Qian back.

Han Qian and Xiao Lu had been getting along for a while, and they were quite harmonious, so they were not unhappy. On the contrary, they welcomed his arrival.

Liu Susu asked Han Lie to go to Sun Huaihua's place and get all the things on the path, while she took the children home.

She didn't have time to savor her return home after a long absence, so she started to light a fire and boil water to bathe the children who had returned from the fight.

Asking the little ones to bring their clothes, Liu Susu brought the hot water to the bathroom: "Can you just take a bath together? First drag the dirty clothes to Auntie, and soak them with soap later before washing them.

" She immediately started to take off her clothes. Suddenly, with a "plop", something suddenly rolled in front of Liu Susu. When she saw it, it turned out to be another wild ginseng?

Only then did Xiaolu realize that he had forgotten that there was a wild ginseng in his pocket. He quickly ran over to pick it up and said nervously: "Aunt Liu, I, I'm sorry..."

Liu Susu realized it. No wonder Sun Huaihua's two sons just now Suddenly he shouted, it turned out that he saw the wild ginseng in the pocket on the path, and he was so excited that he couldn't hold his tongue.

As for Xiaolu, he obviously knew how valuable ginseng was, so he hid it in his pocket. And if they could see it, it meant that he did it intentionally and wanted to stimulate them to tell the truth.

Because he was afraid, afraid that everyone would be deceived by Sun Huaihua and let him be taken back again. Not only would he not be able to save the wild ginseng, but he would also have no good fruits to eat.

He would apologize because he thought Liu Susu would think he was a bad boy because of this.

But Liu Susu only felt more distressed. When he was less than six years old, even in the tough 1950s, most children lived a happy and simple life without worrying about anything, but he knew how to protect himself. It doesn't mean that he is bad or dishonorable, it just proves how painful his past life was and how heart-wrenching he was.

Han Cheng didn't know what had happened, so he said stupidly: "Xiaolu, why are you saying sorry? Mother, please forgive him. Xiaolu definitely didn't mean it."

Liu Susu smiled and touched Xiaolu's head: "What's the point of apologizing for? Well, from now on we are a family, there is no need to apologize for anything, and Auntie thinks you did the right thing."

Xiaolu's eyes suddenly lit up: "Really?"

Aunt Liu said that they are a family , does that prove that she is not angry?

"Of course!" Liu Susu pinched his ears, "Go take a shower quickly, and eat after you wash it!"

"Okay!" Xiaolu handed over the ginseng, "Aunt Liu, this is for you. I heard my father say before that this supplement You are in the best health, eat it soon, and Uncle Han, your body will recover after eating it!"

Liu Susu couldn't say no, so she could only accept it for the time being, and wait until she finds an opportunity to return it to him later.

"Okay."

Since he hasn't been back for so long and Xiaolu is here, Liu Susu plans to cook a big meal.

All the meat at home had been eaten before, but fortunately Lu Lingzhi knew that she had just come back and there was nothing at home, so she sent a lot of vegetarian dishes. There were still two eggs left at home. Liu Susu thought about it and simply took out the treasured ones. Rice, ready to be made into rice balls.

Probably due to discomfort and worry, the children at Lu Lingzhi's house have also lost a lot of weight these days. It would be good to eat some rice to replenish their weight.

Cut cucumbers and potatoes into small dices, add seasonings and stir-fry until fragrant, then add eggs and bean paste, stir-fry into egg sauce, stir together with cooked rice, add a large piece of lard, heat the lard Melt and exude a strong meaty aroma. Wash your hands and pinch Shape into small balls, and finally put them in a hot oil pan, fry them a little, until the surface becomes brown and crispy, then take them out of the pan and place them in a bowl.