66-70

Chapter 66

◎Han Jin's Future◎

"Hey, Xiaoliu, your flowers are growing so well!" Mrs. Bao seemed to have seen something growing in the vegetable garden for the first time, her eyes widened with surprise on her face. He said, "I don't think the crops in other people's gardens are growing so well!"

Liu Susu said with a smile, "I also think my flowers are growing quite well."

After that, she put the peanuts into the bamboo basket. Put it down, then bent down and continued digging.

Mrs. Bao, who was waiting for her to talk to her so that she could change the topic to the biogas tank, was stunned. She didn't know whether Liu Susu was pretending not to understand or she really didn't understand. She could only laugh and said: "Xiao Liu, I see. The fertilizer you use to fertilize the fields is good, but I don't know if it is effective on peanuts. Is it useful on sweet potatoes?"

Liu Susu looked at her with a half-smile: "That's right, don't peanuts and sweet potatoes both grow in the ground? "Are these crops useful?"

Mrs. Bao was waiting for her words and immediately said, "Bring your fertilizer over for me to use." The next second she heard Liu Susu A laughing voice came: "But I heard that there is only one kind of fertilizer that is the most effective."

Mrs. Bao was confused: "What?"

"My own."

Liu Susu said with a smile, "Of course I want my own land. Use your own fertilizer to be effective."

Mrs. Bao didn't realize what she meant at first. After seeing Liu Susu's teasing eyes, she immediately understood that Liu Susu was sarcastic that she didn't want to do it herself. Thinking of getting something for nothing!

Mrs. Bao was from the county town, and her son was the leader of the regiment. She was used to being favored by others. She thought that Liu Susu would definitely agree as soon as she opened her mouth. However, she not only refused to agree, but also ridiculed her.

Mrs. Bao's face immediately turned red, and she snorted coldly: "What's so great, isn't it just a little bit of dung?" People from rural areas have such low horizons, a little bit of dung is precious.

After saying that, he shook his face and left.

Liu Susu continued to do what she was doing without even looking at her, and she didn't even notice Mrs. Bao's ugly face.

She is not a fool. With Li Yugui's temper, she must have explained the grudge between the two to Mrs. Bao early on. Now she comes to ask questions, and she will take advantage if it is made clear. No one's life is easy now. Even if it's just a little fertilizer in the biogas digester, she and Han Lie worked so hard to transport the straw back. Why should it be given to outsiders?

What a good calculation!

Liu Susu was not afraid of offending them, since it was not that easy to take advantage of her anyway.

She was right. Li Yugui had indeed told Mrs. Bao about Liu Susu early in the morning, so when Mrs. Bao returned, she started complaining.

"...Sure enough, I'm so petty, but I still like her after using her!" As she said that, Mrs. Bao couldn't help but complain about Li Yugui.

Before she came, she didn't know that Li Yugui had moved here for so long, but he still didn't do any work at all. He was just eating and cooking at home every day. If she hadn't just thought about eating, drinking and having fun, she would have left everything in the garden and fields. After tidying it up, doesn't their house also have a biogas tank?

Does she still need to be humiliated by Liu Susu today?

If it weren't for the sake of Li Yugui's pregnancy, she would have talked about her well today!

Li Yugui shrank when she saw that Mrs. Bao's eyes were not good. She used to think that she was lucky. Not only did men listen to her, but even her mother-in-law was very kind to her. But after Mrs. Bao came this time . She then discovered that she was dead wrong.

Mrs. Bao seemed nice and always spoke politely, but she was evil in her heart. If this made her lose face, she might not be able to say anything in front of Bao Feixiang later.

Bao Feijuan on the side was also making a fuss: "Mother, the people living downstairs are too much. Sister-in-law, let's go and seek justice for mother!"

Li Yugui didn't want to go. In her opinion, now She is better than Liu Susu in every aspect. If you go to her just for a little fertilizer, wouldn't it be equivalent to falling into the lower class?

That won't work!

Li Yugui thought for a while and then said: "Mom, why don't you go buy some meat and eat it back? Let's weigh two pounds of meat and open the meat, so that those short-sighted people can see who has a better life. Some! So what if she has fertilizer, is it comparable to our family having meat to eat?"

Bao Feijuan's eyes lit up when she heard that there was meat to eat, and she quickly looked at Mrs. Bao.

Mrs. Bao laughed, and before Li Yugui could breathe a sigh of relief, she heard her say: "Yu Gui is right, we really should buy some meat to eat. Just in time, mother has no money in her hand. Yu Gui, please take some." Once the money and tickets are out, I'll buy them early tomorrow morning."

Li Yugui: "..."

When she heard this, she almost vomited blood out of breath.

That's it again!

Ever since Mrs. Bao came, she was worried that Mrs. Bao would hand over all the money she had and give it to her. Li Yugui was extremely anxious, not only because she didn't want to give it, but most importantly, she had always been lavish. , She has almost spent Bao Feixiang's allowance, where can she get the money?

But Mrs. Bao must not know about this, not even Bao Feixiang, because in order not to go out to work, she has always lied that she had saved all the money. If they knew that she had spent money, So soon, she will definitely be kicked out to do something.

But what surprised Li Yugui was that after Mrs. Bao arrived, she never asked her to hand over the household income.

Li Yugui thought she had escaped a disaster, but she was happy too early.

Because although Mrs. Bao refused to let her hand over the money, whenever her family needed to spend money to buy something, she had to ask her to pay for the ticket. Not only that, since she came, Bao Feixiang's allowance has been directly Leave it to her!

Li Yugui was so angry that she had no choice but to make a fool of herself. She took out the remaining money and prepared to count it to Mrs. Bao.

The current price of pork has not increased yet, it's only 85 cents per catty. Just as she was about to take out 1.7 yuan, Bao Feijuan grabbed two whole pieces and said with a smile: "Sister-in-law, please stop counting. We finally ate it once." Meat only costs two yuan!"

After saying that, he handed the money to Mrs. Bao.

Li Yugui was really angry. She wouldn't have much money if she didn't come. This time she lost three cents more!

Who can't eat meat nowadays? Is it possible that you, Jin Gui, can't even eat two kilograms of meat? !

But it was she who came up with the idea of ​​eating meat. At this time, she couldn't say anything at all, she could only break her teeth and swallow it in her stomach.

Forget it, she will go there tomorrow with the cooked meat. If she can make Liu Susu angry, then it will be considered money well spent!

——But

Li Yugui's wishful thinking did not come true. It was true that Mrs. Bao bought meat the next day, but she was used to thrifting. How could she be willing to finish it all in one go? She only cut less than a fifth. Come down and fry it with the garlic sprouts, and pickle the rest and save it for next time.

There was little meat to begin with. Bao Feijuan and Bao Feiqiang were like reincarnations of starving ghosts. They quickly took away a few pieces as soon as they came in. Bao Feixiang, who was already hungry after training for a day, took even more meat. , immersed himself in hard work, never thinking about Li Yugui.

Li Yugui was originally waiting for these people to let her eat first, but in the blink of an eye she realized that the meat in the bowl was almost gone.

How could I continue to be reserved? I immediately started to grab it, but I lost the opportunity and grabbed the red-eared one at the end, which only had three pieces of meat.

Li Yugui was very angry, but no one cared about her. Everyone was eating their own meals seriously. She was sulky for a long time and could only go out with her bowl.

Thinking of how envious Liu Susu and her children would look at her later, she felt a little better.

But when she adjusted her expression and walked down the stairs with pride and show off, she suddenly heard a noise coming from outside the yard.

It's Mr. Zhong who is here!

Not only Master Zhong, but also several people were following him, and those people were actually carrying a sheep!

A wild goat weighs at least twenty pounds!

"Xiao Liu, Xiao Liu, are you at home?" Mr. Zhong didn't pay any attention to Li Yugui and shouted before he walked in.

Liu Susu is braised peanuts at home.

This time there was a good harvest of peanuts. Except for a large part that had to be squeezed for oil, she kept some of the rest and planned to fry it in the future. Some of the peanuts were brine and turned into salted peanuts for several children to eat as snacks.

Afraid that they wouldn't be used to it, Liu Susu didn't dare to make more at first, but she didn't expect that the little ones would finish it in less than two days. It happened that she didn't have to go to work today, Saturday, so she just made some more. It was burning, so just listen When he heard Master Zhong's voice, he thought something had happened and ran out quickly.

After seeing clearly what was in the middle of the yard, Liu Susu was really stunned: "Where did such a big goat come from?"

A small firecracker rushed towards her. It was Han Cheng. He took her hand and said: "Mother , we caught it! We caught a sheep together!"

Liu Susu still couldn't believe it. She looked at Master Zhong and the few soldiers behind him, thinking that they had caught it and gave the credit to a few children. .

Master Zhong knew what she was thinking, and quickly shook his head: "Xiao Liu, you guessed wrong this time, they really caught him!"

Because Liu Susu and Captain Zhang told about someone digging for vegetables, now Zhong Zhong The division commander will send people on patrol to prevent this from happening again. He had nothing to do today, so he wanted to take a walk and see what was going on in the mountains.

On the way, I met a group of little guys who were secretly observing something. Master Zhong spotted the path as soon as he saw it, called him over, and asked him what he was doing.

Xiaolu said quickly: "Grandpa Zhong, we are catching goats!"

Mr. Zhong was still a little confused: "Catching goats?"

Xiaolu explained that Han Lie bought the mutton last time and Liu Susu made barbecue for them to eat. Again. Master Zhong understood as soon as he heard this. He was greedy and ran up the mountain again to look for wild goats, right?

"But there isn't one here. If you want to find it, you have to go inside." Although Master Zhong has never caught a wild goat, he has also been marching and fighting outside, so he understands a little bit about these things.

Upon hearing this, the children's heads dropped.

Although their mother allowed them to come to the mountain, they had already agreed not to go inside for fear of encountering wild boars, animal traps and other dangers. They made a promise to their mother and could not violate it.

There is no need to eat the mutton.

Master Zhong looked at a group of dejected little guys and thought it was funny: "We just want to go up and have a look, why don't you guys come with us?"

Anyway, patrolling is not a troublesome thing, just walk around, with him and the little soldiers. They watched, not afraid that something would happen.

When the children heard this, there was no one who didn't agree. They nodded and followed quickly.

In fact, Mr. Zhong just brought them to have a look. He wanted to take this opportunity to let the children satisfy their curiosity. After knowing that there were no animals on the mountain, they would not want to run up there in the future to avoid danger.

But what he never expected was that this time they went into the mountains and actually encountered wild goats!

At that time, a young soldier was calling Mr. Zhong to look at the soil on the ground, because he found that this area seemed to be moister than other places.

When Mr. Zhong heard this, he quickly squatted down and crushed the soil with his hands to see what was going on. If it could really get a little wet, he might be able to try planting something here.

Before he could figure out the size of Chou Dingmao, he suddenly heard a scream from behind: "Stop it, stop it!" When

Mr. Zhong looked back, he found that several children had ran behind him at some point. Not only that, not far from them, there was a goat that was waving its hooves and running!

Mr. Zhong was startled. He was afraid that several children would be hit. Since there were many children and he could not open the wooden warehouse directly, he quickly called the soldiers and ran over.

He planned to save people, but the children were not afraid at all.

The goat with its head on its head looked really scary. Ordinary children would have been so scared that they would have run away, but when they thought of the extremely tempting taste of roasted lamb, their little eyes lit up.

Not only are they not afraid, but they are also very excited. They have been looking for a sheep for too long, and now they have finally arrived. They must catch the sheep and not let it run away no matter what!

"Quickly stop it!"

"Xiao Qian, drive it aside!"

"Xiu Xiu, stay away!"

Everyone looked at the running sheep as if they were seeing barbecue in a bowl, and everyone said something to me. He shouted. There were already many children. With such a shout, everyone panicked. Seeing that the goat was about to slip away from them, Han Jin suddenly became anxious. His emotions were faster than his reason and he shouted: "Xiu Xiu

" Xiu stay away, don't come over, Xiao Qian and Xiao Cheng step back, Big Brother, Da Qiang, Niu Dan, let's rush over there, towards that tree pillar!"

Han Jin's voice clearly reached everyone's ears, and they Without thinking, they did as he said. Goats are fast and are afraid of people. Before going up the mountain, several children had found a wooden stick in their hands. It was specially used for self-defense. The stick was blocking them like this. , the goat has nowhere to escape.

At the moment when Master Zhong and others rushed over, there was a "bang" sound, and the sheep knocked down on a wooden pier that was almost half a man's height and fainted.

Master Zhong and several soldiers were stunned, but the little guys were so happy that they jumped up around the goat: "Great! Great! We finally have meat to eat!"

"Come on, come on, Let's take the sheep back to see our mother!" When it comes to food, Han Cheng is definitely the most positive one.

But he was short and short, so how could he have such strength? Not to mention him, several other children ran over and couldn't lift the sheep.

Master Zhong reacted and quickly asked a few soldiers to help. For adults, it is easy to carry a sheep of more than 20 kilograms.

"Let's go eat the mutton!" A group of little carrot heads followed behind, walking forward with high spirits.

Master Zhong was at the back and took a deep look at Han Jin.

My heart is full of turmoil.

At this time, after listening to Mr. Zhong's words, Liu Susu was so surprised that she couldn't close her mouth when she discovered that it was really the sheep caught by several children.

"Mom, can we eat meat? I'm already hungry!" Han Cheng didn't care whether his mother was surprised or not, he wanted to eat meat now!

When Liu Susu came to her senses, not only Han Cheng, but also several other children looked at her expectantly. He smiled and said, "You have to wait until your father comes back to clean up this. Mom can't kill the sheep."

But it's only five o'clock now, and my father won't come back until six o'clock. If we don't do it by then, it will be dark!

Han Cheng was extremely anxious. At this moment, Mr. Zhong smiled and said: "Let me do it. I have killed these before, and Xiao Han probably doesn't know how to do it."

Liu Susu thought for a while, although this child was caught by several children. It arrived, but after all, it was brought back with the help of several soldiers. Everyone who saw it had a share, and each person had to share a little bit. They would definitely leave when Han Lie came back.

Liu Susu nodded: "Okay, I'll trouble you."

She winked at the little guys and asked them to leave the soldiers behind while she went to the kitchen to get a knife and hot water to help Master Zhong.

Master Zhong stayed not just to kill the sheep, but he also had something to tell Liu Susu, which was about Han Jin.

He didn't explain clearly just now, but now he explained Han Jin's performance in this "encirclement and suppression operation" in detail, and Liu Susu was stunned.

For a moment, I forgot that I didn't want to see such a bloody scene, so I turned around to avoid it.

It was the sound of Master Zhong chopping the kitchen knife on the chopping board that made her react: "Did you hear that right? Is this really what Xiao Jin said?"

It wasn't that she looked down on Han Jin, but that although Han Jin had already started talking, But all the time, there are only a few words thrown out, even when they are just two people getting along, it means that he is not nervous, but unable to change in a short time.

Liu Susu didn't want to force her child, thinking that maybe it would be better when she grew up, but Master Zhong now actually told her that Han Jin clearly commanded a group of children to catch a goat?

She raised her eyes and looked at Han Jin, who was squatting next to the chicken coop, feeding the chickens with a serious look on his face. The little guy felt her gaze and quickly turned around with a soft smile. He was as well-behaved as a glutinous rice dumpling. cute.

Liu Susu really couldn't believe that her own glutinous rice dumplings had already become independent.

Mr. Zhong smiled and said: "I was also surprised at the time."

At that time, he thought he had made a mistake. Except for Han Jin, the person giving orders would not have been so shocking to any other child... Oh, no, Han Cheng Except.

But it happened to be Han Jin.

And after the little guy finished it, he didn't even think about taking credit. He happily thought about how to carry the sheep back with his brothers. Mr. Zhong believed that if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Han Jin would never have told anyone about it.

Master Zhong thought for a moment and said, "Xiao Liu, your Xiao Jin will have a great future. He is suitable for joining the army."

Liu Susu was stunned.

Mr. Zhong is serious. He looks old at the age of three. Han Jin is already eight years old. Now he can see what this child will grow into in the future.

"Maybe he will be more accomplished than Xiao Han and more suitable to be a soldier!" Commander Zhong said firmly.

Liu Susu smiled, feeling happy, but more worried.

Serving as a soldier may be a good thing in the eyes of others. After all, in this day and age, there is nothing more secure than this. But any military family member knows that being a soldier is good, but they are frightened. Every time Han Lie goes out on a mission, she is extremely scared, let alone Han Jin?

"I understand, Commander, I remember what you mean." In any case, Han Jin is still young. Even if he joins the army, there will still be several years left. Let's leave the rest for later.

She doesn't want Han Jin to go, but if the child really wants to go, Liu Susu will support it.

Mr. Zhong did move very quickly, and it didn't take long to finish the sheep.

Liu Susu gave one catty to each of the soldiers, leaving almost twenty catties. She divided it into four more, planning to give each of Master Zhong, Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan's family five catties in addition to her own.

Mr. Zhong waved his hands repeatedly: "But don't. If you really let me take it back, your aunt will send it back to you!"

He didn't do anything, he was just doing a favor. How could he take it away all at once? So much meat?

Liu Susu saw that Mr. Zhong really didn't want it, so she said, "How about you call Aunt Yu and Xiaoyi over for dinner later? Let's have barbecue together tonight?"

Han Cheng helped next to him: "Yes, Grandpa Zhong, I The meat cooked by mom is so delicious!"

Mr. Zhong actually didn't want to trouble Liu Susu, but when he thought of her good skills, he became a little greedy. He smiled and said, "Okay, then I'll trouble Xiao Liu."

But he Since he is a teacher, it is definitely not convenient to come to other people's homes for dinner, so in the end only Yu Hongying and Zhong Yi came, but it doesn't matter, they will finish eating by then, just bake some more and let Zhong Yi take it back to Teacher Zhong.

In addition, two families, Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan, also came. They all gathered in the yard and planned to have a good meal.

As usual, it was roast lamb. After Liu Susu made it once, several children in the family couldn't forget it.

Not only did he never forget it, but he also showed it off everywhere to make others want to follow him. Daqiang and Niu Dan had heard about it several times. When he told it at home, even Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan were looking forward to it.

Han Lie came back a little early today, and helped Liu Susu cut the mutton into pieces, marinated it slightly in white wine, and then grilled it after removing the fishy smell.

Yu Hongying and others can cook. Although they have never grilled lamb, Liu Susu taught them twice.

Captain Wang and others also followed suit. After all, grilling meat takes a lot of effort. Instead of waiting for others to bake it and bring it over to eat, it is better to bake it yourself. Not only is it faster, but everyone can eat it.

They were roasting here, and Liu Susu went to the kitchen to stew a clear soup with the cleaned haggis, and added white radish. The sweet taste was very comfortable in the stomach. After finishing the barbecue, she would have a bowl of soup to make sure it was done. Beautiful.

The soup had to simmer for a while. After Liu Susu controlled the fire, she went out to prepare a barbecue together.

As soon as I walked out, I was stuffed with several skewers of kebabs, which were grilled on the outside and tender on the inside, and evenly sprinkled with chili pepper and cumin.

"Try it to see if it's spicy. If it's spicy, I'll add less hot sauce." Han Lie said with a smile.

Liu Susu didn't expect that he had baked so much for herself, so she quickly took a bite. It was a little hot, but it was because of this hot taste that the spicy taste and the unique aroma of the mutton blended better.

"It's delicious!" Liu Susu's eyes lit up and she quickly put a bunch of meat in front of Han Lie. "You want to try it too?"

She was thinking that Han Lie had been busy since he came back and had grilled so much meat for her. I definitely haven't eaten anything, and I'm probably starving already. It would be good to eat something first to fill my stomach.

And they were standing next to the kitchen right now. Everyone was barbecuing in the yard, so they definitely didn't notice it.

But Liu Susu obviously underestimated the level of gossip among the people. Just when Han Lie took a bite of the meat with her hand, Lu Lingzhi said exaggeratedly: "Look, Xiao Han is so good to Xiao Liu. He roasted so much meat for Xiao Liu." I've been waiting for a long time, but I didn't see you thinking about letting me take a bite first!"

Lu Lingzhi said while glaring at Captain Wang. Chen Nan didn't pay attention to this at first, but when he thought about it, it seemed that it was really , turned around and saw Xing Xiaojun wiping his mouth in a hurry, for fear of being scolded by her too.

Chen Nan: "..."

Don't you have three hundred taels of silver here?

Liu Susu's face immediately turned red. Zhong Yi smiled and said: "Sister Susu, don't be shy."

Liu Susu waved her hand: "Why am I shy? I am spicy!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Xiaolu He ran over quickly: "Mom, you eat my food, it's not spicy!"

Just when Liu Susu wanted him to eat it by himself, Han Jin, Han Xiuxiu and several other children also gathered around and wanted to eat it. The meat skewers were given to Liu Susu.

Although they didn't know what Aunt Lu said just now, the little carrots immediately realized that they also wanted to roast meat for their mother, but they couldn't let their father (Uncle Han) show off his power alone!

As soon as a group of children interrupted her, Liu Susu was no longer shy. She felt warm in her heart and took all the meat skewers: "Okay, thanks to you, I will be the shopkeeper today."

As soon as these words came out, several children nodded, you looked at me, I looked at you, and then quickly ran to the stove, baking even more vigorously.

Seeing them like this, Daqiang and Niudan naturally couldn't eat alone, so they all roasted them for their mother.

To be fair, the children couldn't control the heat and seasonings well, so the baked taste was naturally not that good, but after all, it was a heartfelt effort and everyone ate with smiles.

Lu Lingzhi sighed: "Children are more useful than men!"

Captain Wang laughed and stuffed the largest piece of meat into her mouth: "Eat it quickly!"

"Hahaha!"

Huge laughter erupted in the yard. Voice.

Li Yugui stood upstairs, looking at the people laughing and laughing, smelling the alluring aroma of barbecue, and felt that the two pieces of meat in his bowl had become tasteless.

Mrs. Bao and the others were naturally attracted by this movement. They had to dig and dig at the thought of eating some meat, while Liu Susu and others could eat a whole sheep. They could eat as much as they wanted, and their faces changed. It was extremely ugly.

Are you just thinking about looking good to others?

Stop laughing so hard!

——Liu

Susu didn't know the psychological activities of the group of people upstairs, and she was in a particularly good mood at this time.

Han Lie came back from the bath and saw Liu Susu sitting on the bed writing a letter with a smile on her face. He sat over and whispered, "Are you so happy?" "

Of course you are. Are you unhappy after eating so much meat?" Liu Susu never thought that just a simple meal could bring people great joy and satisfaction.

But when she came here, she felt it for herself. No matter what, she didn't have a full stomach with oil and water, which made her even happier.

Han Lie smiled and said, "Of course I'm happy too. Is this a letter for my mother?"

"Well, I'll send the meat back and take the letter back with me when the time comes."

Today, the four families ate a lot of mutton together, but twenty As for the kilogram of meat, it would be impossible to finish it in one go. There were four or five kilograms left. Liu Susu wanted to share it, but no one wanted to take it. After all, the sheep were only caught by the children of the Han family who had to work harder. It's here, and they've eaten so much. It's hard for their conscience to ask for the meat back again.

Liu Susu didn't force it. She thought about drying the mutton tomorrow and sending it back so that Liu Shurong and the others could have a taste.

"By the way, can you send some to your second aunt?" Liu Susu said.

In fact, every time she sent something back, she thought of sending it to Second Aunt Han, but Han Lie said no, so she sent some seafood when she came back from Nan Province last time.

Han Lie lowered his eyes and thought for a while, then nodded: "Just send one pound, don't send too much."

One pound was actually a bit less, but after Han Lie said this, Liu Susu nodded.

Han Lie hadn't told her about the situation with Second Aunt Han, so she didn't ask. She would naturally understand when Han Lie wanted to say it.

After finishing the letter, Liu Susu brought another piece of paper over: "Han Lie, can you also write a letter to the second aunt?" "

No, I can just call you." After Han Lie finished speaking, he saw what Liu Susu wanted to say. , with a long arm, he pulled the person into his arms, and whispered: "Daughter-in-law, the matter between mother and second aunt has been settled. Is it time for you to solve my matter?" "

What is your..."

The voice Disappearing between her lips and teeth, Liu Susu quickly put the pen and paper on the bedside table while she still had the strength.

Paper and pens are not cheap now, and they cannot be wasted by Han Lie -

this was her last thought before she could think.

And when Liu Susu woke up early the next morning, her first thought was -

men really can't eat too much mutton!

——It

doesn't rain every day. The weather is very good. Plus it's dry. In two days, the mutton will be almost dry. It can't be too dry. There isn't much meat in the first place. If it's too dry, there won't be much food. As long as a little bit of moisture is removed from the sun, it won't be damaged when you send it back.

The post office is outside the military area and relatively close to the village. After Liu Susu sent out the parcels and letters, she originally wanted to go back directly. After walking two steps, she suddenly saw someone setting up a stall not far away with a small piece of cake on it. A small piece of black stuff with mud on the outside, looking just like a ball of mud.

Liu Susu had no idea at first, but when she got closer and saw clearly what it was, her eyes suddenly lit up.

The fellow has been here for a long time, but no one has paid attention to it. Seeing Liu Susu's interest, he quickly said: "This is Jerusalem artichoke, comrade, do you want to change it a little bit?"