31-35

Chapter 31

◎Do you want to abandon Xiaoliu? ◎

"Uncle Han, what are you doing outside?" Han Cheng, who was sweating from playing, ran back to drink water. As soon as he came in, he saw Han Lie standing in the corridor.

Han Lie came back to his senses and said, "It's okay. Are you playing at Niu Dan's house?"

"Yes, Niu Dan used two large newspapers and folded them into a super large pictorial. He said that he had defeated the Invincible Hand in the World. Me and My brother is dueling with him!"

Han Cheng said excitedly. Now the weather is getting hotter and hotter. He was very thirsty after playing for a long time, but Niudan drank raw water at home. His mother said that drinking raw water would cause diarrhea, so he also He told Niu Dan, but Niu Dan didn't believe him, so he could only run back to drink water.

Han Cheng stood on tiptoe and poured himself a glass of cold water. After drinking it, he took an exaggerated "ha" sip.

"It tastes so good! It would be even better if you could add some sugar to it!" Han Cheng said regretfully.

Han Lie looked at him: "Shall I get you some sugar?"

"No, no, mother said not to eat too many sweets in one day, otherwise your teeth will be eaten by bugs." Han Cheng chuckled and said, " But it doesn't matter, just wait until I save twenty stars!"

Then he can realize his wish, and his next wish is to have a big bag of candy! Super big bag! Let him hold and lie down and he can eat enough!

Han Lie looked at the innocent smile on the little guy's face and couldn't help but laugh too.

He suddenly discovered that Liu Susu taught the children in the family really well.

Although he was not popular with children, children of his own and other people's families were afraid of him and did not dare to get close to him. However, Han Lie had heard many comrades say how naughty the children were. Even Shi, who was exchanging foreign currency notes with him today, The group leader has complained many times.

It is nothing more than saying that a few children are disobedient and make adults angry all day long. If there is no candy and no meat to eat, the family will be almost torn apart.

Han Lie knew that his family didn't have one, and even their family had four children. He was only the deputy captain. Compared with Captain Shi's family, their life was definitely not that good. After all, they only had three children.

But whether it is Han Cheng or any other child, they will never clamor for something to eat, let alone get angry if they can't eat. They will only do things more obediently and use their own abilities to satisfy their wishes.

Normally, Han Lie would definitely be very happy, but at this time, he felt a little empty in his heart, an indescribable feeling.

"Uncle Han, what's wrong with you?" Han Cheng waited for a long time and found that Uncle Han had been ignoring him. He tugged on his sleeve and raised his head and asked.

Han Lie smiled and said, "It's okay. Uncle will take you to Niu Dan's house."

Han Cheng thought he was interested in Niu Dan's super pictorial, so he didn't think much about it and happily agreed.

In the room, Liu Susu was looking for money and Chen Nan was talking to her, but no one came over.

When they arrived at Niu Dan's house, Han Cheng took Han Lie and enthusiastically introduced the super pictorial, and then went to play with his short legs. Han Lie found Xing Xiaojun and handed him the foreign exchange bill.