81-85

Chapter 81

◎ Dragon Boat Festival ◎

As soon as the oyster mushrooms were collected, Liu Susu and Xiao Qian were sent to the canteen.

After all, this is planted to improve everyone's lives. If we don't let everyone taste it, then who is willing to plant it? The best way is to send it to the cafeteria and make soup for everyone to drink at noon.

Since food has stopped growing, there are still a lot of people coming to the canteen to eat. Although eating here requires money and tickets, firstly, the price has not increased much. Secondly, there is not enough food at home. Come to the canteen to eat something at home. I can still keep my things.

"It's so good, oh my, I didn't expect it to grow so well!" the Chief Secretary said without exaggeration. When Captain Zhang told him about this at first, he was still thinking about how to make it, but he didn't expect that this oyster mushroom would be as different as It's like cotton, with big flowers. It's delicious to make soup with whatever you can get.

"Fortunately, I bought some meat yesterday, and there is still some left today. I will use the meat to make soup later." said the chief secretary.

Liu Susu nodded: "It must taste good. I've tried it before, and it tastes good just with some eggs."

Meat is expensive, but it is a canteen after all. You have to buy it two or three times a month. It's not much, so you can add it to the dishes. Order meaty. I just happened to catch it today. After all, it is fresh ingredients, and I have the idea of ​​letting everyone grow them together. It must be delicious.

Mushroom soup is not difficult to make, and the chef in the cafeteria can do it. Liu Susu was about to leave first, but the chief of staff stopped her: "Xiao Liu, are you in a hurry to get busy?"

"No." She planned to go see the water taro. No matter how it looks, I'm not in a hurry.

"Then just finish the soup before going. What's the rush? You and Xiao Qian should be the first to drink after you've been busy for so long!" the chief of staff said with a smile.

Xiao Qian was indeed a little hungry, so Liu Susu smiled and said, "Okay, let's wait." It

was almost time for dinner, and the chief secretary asked someone to take the oyster mushrooms to the back, just in time to start making soup.

Oyster mushrooms are easy to cook, and soup can be made quickly. After a while, someone brought a plate over with three small bowls of soup on it.

After all, food in the canteen has to be sold for money, so it should be made more exquisitely. It not only contains meat, but also adds some lard for seasoning. There are oil stars floating on the soup and there is minced meat in it. It's not much, but it makes the taste better. Quite a bit, and if you sprinkle a little green onion inside to make it fresher, it will taste even better.

"It tastes so good. If I didn't have a house, I would have grown some myself." Xiao Qian said with a smile.

Liu Susu looked at him with a smile: "Don't you have it when you go back to Yue's house?"

But it was indeed delicious. As soon as she took the first sip, she felt confident that it tasted so good that no one would want to plant it.

Sure enough, it was like this. When the soup was pushed out at noon, everyone saw that there was soup and asked if it was not expensive, so they bought a bowl.

Nowadays, eating only grains to fill your stomach is too consuming. If you add some soup, you can feel full faster and save some money.

After a while, the queue for soup was already very long.

Han Lie was a little busy today. He didn't go back and came to the cafeteria.

At first, he didn't see what kind of soup was in the pot, so he asked. The chef on the side smiled and said: "Captain Han, this is the soup made from the oyster mushrooms that Comrade Liu brought over!"

Han Lie then remembered what he had done before. Liu Susu told him two days ago that the oyster mushrooms were almost ripe and they should have been picked today.

He knew it, but others didn't. Some people thought it tasted good after drinking the soup, so they quickly asked: "What oyster mushroom? Where did it grow?"

Han Lie listened to Liu Susu talking about these all day long, and he had already remembered it. After living, he said casually: "Just plant it at home. You can plant it in a spare room. It doesn't require much water and it will be cooked in about a month." After

he said this, those who drank the soup felt particularly delicious. I had an idea in my mind, and decided to tell my family when I went back to ask Liu Susu to see if I could learn the technique. If there was no food then, I would have something to fill my stomach.

The chief of staff was at the side. He was planning to explain, but before he could speak, Han Lie spoke before him, and he spoke so skillfully. He was quite surprised and said, "Xiao Han, when did you know so much?"

Han Lie said. Lie smiled, with an inscrutable look on his face.

——So

that night, someone came to see Liu Susu and asked her if she could see how the oyster mushrooms were grown.

While saying this, she was still a little embarrassed, thinking that she was troublesome again, but now her life was all she had to eat, and face was nothing.

Liu Susu smiled and said: "Don't worry, this is originally meant to be promoted to everyone. We just try it first, and then we can teach it to everyone with peace of mind."

Upon hearing this, everyone felt relieved, knowing that this is the same as water pipes. There is also a biogas pool. The Military Affairs Office will tell them when it is completed. There is no need to worry. Just go back and wait for the news.

Everyone was happy and grateful, thinking that fortunately they had leaders and comrades who sincerely worked for their welfare, so that they could live a better life.

This time it was a meeting as usual to teach everyone how to grow oyster mushrooms.

The meeting was held five days later, on a Friday, and it was still in front of the cafeteria. There were so many people here this time, and it was packed inside and outside.

As for Liu Susu and Xiao Qian, they both understood and could explain clearly, so they just switched. After you finished speaking, I switched. I held a loudspeaker in my hand and talked for more than an hour before solving everyone's questions. Almost.

Five days before the meeting, Captain Zhang called all the other comrades in the office and asked them to learn from Liu Susu and Xiao Qian. After all, meetings are all about talking. Although everyone knew this, they still couldn't get started. Easy, there will definitely be a lot of questions to ask by then.

Liu Susu and Xiao Qian were too busy, so they asked everyone to follow them. It was similar to when installing water pipes in the past. Everyone worked separately. The more people there were, the faster the speed. In May, they helped those who were willing to grow oyster mushrooms. People, everything is properly planted at home.

Although they are willing to plant, in fact, they are almost the people of the entire military region.

This is not like the people who installed water pipes and repaired biogas digesters at that time. Everyone didn't trust the Military Affairs Office and were afraid of wasting money. But in the past few years, who still dares to say they don't trust it?

Those who were unwilling to install water pipes and biogas digesters at first regretted it so much that they even ran to Captain Zhang and begged for a long time before they finally got the chance. It was not possible to wait until the chance. It had already passed. I can help you do it, but the cost is not as cheap as before.

Those who missed it felt more and more regretful, and their hearts ached when they thought about the money, but they could do something about it. When they were doing it together, Captain Zhang and Liu Susu had tried to persuade them many times. If they didn't listen, they would have to suffer a loss and be defeated. He cut his teeth and stuffed them into his stomach.

And after these few events, everyone has no trust in Liu Susu. Knowing that Liu Susu took the initiative to learn the oyster mushroom this time, why should they not trust it? One after another, they said that they wanted it at home, and they were rushing to be at the front of the queue, fearing that they would fall behind.

This time, even Li Yugui quietly signed up. When she arranged for someone to come over to help, she was still afraid that Liu Susu would come and give Liu Susu a chance to show off.

But she obviously thought too much. She was indeed assigned to Liu Susu, but she was too lazy to go to their house. It was unlucky and hurt her eyes, so she exchanged it for a small amount of money and went to another place by herself.

Li Yugui didn't know, but thought he was lucky.

This batch of oyster mushrooms are planted, and when they are harvested, it will be June.

After a month, everyone's oyster mushrooms were finally harvested. Early that morning, joyous laughter came from every house, as if they were back to the year before when the wheat and sorghum harvests were abundant.

Although the scale of this harvest is far less than that one, everyone is still happy. At this time, they can all have a good harvest, so this is a good sign, indicating that the current disaster will definitely pass!

After the oyster mushrooms were harvested, everyone hurriedly and slowly harvested the second wave, and then the Dragon Boat Festival arrived.

This time during the Dragon Boat Festival, there was no glutinous rice to buy like in previous years. After all, this drought is common in the whole country. The south has also been affected. I am running out of food. Where can I buy grain? go out?

But after all, it was a holiday, and the army didn't want everyone to be affected by this environment. I felt uncomfortable, so I went to the breeding farm and said that I would prepare more meat to sell on this day, so that everyone can eat it. to the meat.

Of course, the farm has no reason not to agree. In the past, it killed pork once a week and sold it. It was not much at a time and it was sold out quickly. In order to let everyone have a good holiday, they stopped selling meat two weeks before the Dragon Boat Festival. , I kept saving until this time, and brought out more pigs, so I was fully prepared.

Although meat is a lot more expensive now, it is a festival after all, and everyone has been vegetarian for so long. Everyone wants to eat meat. No matter who it is, they all take out their money and prepare to buy some meat to prepare for the tooth ceremony.

Liu Susu thought the same way, so that night she gave Han Lie six yuan and asked him to weigh two kilograms of meat back tomorrow.

"Don't you still have ham at home?" Han Lie asked.

The bacon was finished, but there was still ham, so Liu Susu said: "The children are tired of eating these dried meats every day. The fresh ones are more delicious and more nutritious."

Han Lie thought so. Liu Susu thought for a while, He stuffed another five dollars into him and said, "We will kill a lot of pigs this time. If there are bones, buy some and we will eat the meat once!"

"Okay." Han Lie looked at her rather ambitious look and endured. Couldn't help but laugh.

He went there early the next morning. The children wanted to watch the fun and went there too. Han Jin didn't go, so he continued to be his mother's little tail at home.

Mother got up early in the morning. Han Jin thought she was going to dig grass, so she quickly picked up her small tools. Liu Susu smiled and said, "We won't work today." "

No work?"

"Yes, let's take a day off. "The children have also worked hard, and of course they have to take a day off during the holidays, so yesterday Liu Susu specially asked them to get some more grass, so they don't have to work anymore today.

Han Jin nodded his little head. If his mother said she didn't want to go, he put down his things and said, "Where to go, mother?"

"We're still going to the mountains, but we won't work, we'll look for things." Liu Susu nodded his little nose and held her hand. Then he went out the door.

Went to find mugwort.

Usually before and after the Dragon Boat Festival, Liu Susu would find a lot of mugwort and hang it on the door. After the Dragon Boat Festival, she would collect the leaves and save them, which could be used for bathing and foot soaking. Han Jin had chickenpox before, thanks to this.

But this year, there is almost no wormwood on the roadside or in the mountains. Liu Susu was busy the past two days, so she can only take advantage of her free time today to look for it.

She took Han Jin up the mountain and met many military wives who came to look for mugwort along the way. One of them came out of the forest mysteriously. When she saw Liu Susu, she waved to her: "Xiao Liu , come here quickly!"

Liu Susu walked over: "What's the matter, sister-in-law?"

"Are you looking for mugwort?" It's normal for the military wife to ask this. After all, during the Dragon Boat Festival, what is needed is mugwort and rice dumpling leaves. There is no glutinous rice this year. It's useless to ask for rice dumpling leaves, just mugwort.

Liu Susu smiled and nodded: "That's right."

"Come on, stop looking, my sister-in-law will tell you a place!" After saying that, she mysteriously asked Liu Susu to follow her.

In the past, mugwort was the least valuable thing. It was found everywhere on the roadsides and mountains, and you could get as much as you wanted. But now it's different. It's too dry and hard to find.

A lot of people came to the mountain early in the morning, but they couldn't find it after searching for a long time. The military wife was lucky. She walked to the side. After walking for a while, she found a lot of mugwort next to a stone. She picked it. After picking some, I planned to go back and call a few military wives with whom I had good connections to pick some. I was afraid of being discovered by others, so I did it secretly now.

It was also for Liu Susu's sake that she brought her here.

Liu Susu was a little embarrassed: "How about forget it, I'll look for it somewhere else?"

The military wife quickly said: "Don't bother me, Xiao Liu, you have helped us so much, just a little mugwort, that's all. What, I can only help you here, but don't be polite to your sister-in-law, pick more!"

She said and helped Liu Susu pick it up. She had no choice but to say thank you with a smile and picked a bunch. , and then took Han Jin back.

It was also her good luck that she happened to meet this military wife, so the process of finding mugwort went much smoother than Liu Susu expected. On the way back, she led Han Jin and walked slowly when she saw a cluster of blue glutinous rice flowers on the roadside. Han Jin hurriedly picked it off: "Give it to mother!"

This kind of glutinous rice flower bloomed during the Qingming Festival, and it has almost faded now. It's not really glutinous rice, but there are small white particles under the flower, like glutinous rice. It's so sweet, and the kids love eating this when they're running up the hill.

Liu Susu took out the millet grains from the flowers and stuffed them into Han Jin's mouth: "Is it sweet?"

Han Jin raised his head and smiled like crescent moons with his eyes: "Sweet!"

Everything my mother gave me was sweet!

Liu Susu took him back with a smile.

As soon as I got back, I started looking for something in the cabinet.

There was no glutinous rice in the military region this year, but not long ago, she received a package from Liu Shurong, which contained a small package of glutinous rice flour. Sister-in-law Yu's natal family managed to cash it in from relatives.

Remembering that Liu Susu had helped them a lot by building a biogas digester and adding a lot of surplus food to the family, I asked Sister-in-law Yu to take it back and send it to Liu Susu.

Liu Susu remembered this, so she dried the oyster mushrooms harvested at home and sent a lot of them back.

There was also the previous duck sale at the farm. Liu Susu went there early and snatched two with Lu Lingzhi and Chen Nan. One was eaten that day, and the other was dried and stored. It was a festival, so I chopped half of it and took it back with the oyster mushrooms.

Liu Susu found the glutinous rice flour and wanted to make Qingtuan.

Qingtuan is actually something to eat during the Qingming Festival, but here, they don't have to celebrate the Qingming Festival, but it's not enough for this festival.

Moreover, the glutinous rice flour was sent not long ago, and it is related to glutinous rice anyway, so I specially found mugwort to make it.

Qingtuan is not difficult to make. Just beat the mugwort to get the green juice, then mix it with glutinous rice flour, and the outer skin is ready. The main trouble is the indentation inside.

When Han Jin saw that his mother was rolling up her sleeves and was about to get busy, she hurriedly ran over and asked for help. Of course Liu Susu agreed: "Then Xiaojin will help you get the juice out of the mugwort and beat it until it's really good. Then you can start dyeing it." "

Han Jin nodded, his little face was full of seriousness and he worked extremely hard.

When Liu Susu saw him taking advantage of it, she started making fillings.

After much deliberation, I decided to make a black sesame one.

There are also black sesame seeds at home, but she actually doesn't grow them. Sesame seeds are troublesome to grow, and there isn't much land at home. Why are there black sesame seeds? Han Lie bought them.

It's a bit embarrassing to say that since Liu Susu's painful experience, Han Lie knew that it was uncomfortable to take traditional Chinese medicine, so he often paid attention to these folk remedies. He bought brown sugar, but he also knew that it was not very effective. Later, he didn't know who he heard about black sesame seeds. It was useful and had the effect of warming the palace, so I bought it again.

But Liu Susu didn't like black sesame seeds, and she didn't reject them. She just didn't want to eat them, so she put them away.

It's great for making glutinous rice balls on weekdays, but now it's also good for making green dumplings.

Mash the sesame seeds and mix them with the white sugar. After the mugwort on Hanjin's side is ready, pour the glutinous rice flour in. Soon, the white glutinous rice flour will be dyed cyan.

Han Jin: "Wow!"

How amazing!

Liu Susu said with a smile: "When the conditions are better in the future, my mother can make colorful glutinous rice balls for you."

When Han Jin heard this, his eyes widened. Before he could say anything, Han Cheng ran in: "Mom, I heard glutinous rice balls! What glutinous rice balls!"

Liu Susu smiled helplessly: "You are really..."

She is particularly keen on eating.

Han Lie walked in carrying the meat. Liu Susu saw that it was not only meat, but also two tube bones and a pig's foot.

"Did you buy pig's feet today?" Liu Susu didn't expect to buy so many.

Han Lie smiled and said, "It's not because of you."

"Me? I didn't go?" Liu Susu didn't understand.

Han Lie explained it once.

That is to say, when things were good before, Zhu Yong from the farm often gave Liu Susu pig sesame, which she would stew and eat. If there was too much stew, she would also give some to everyone.

After the chief executive ate it once, he thought it tasted really good and brought out the unique flavor of pig offal, so he asked Liu Susu to teach him. After he learned how, he made a dish and sold it in the canteen.

Pig offal is delicious in nature, and it tastes even better after being made into brine. Everyone likes to eat it.

This also led to the fact that when I went to buy meat, pig offal that usually no one cares about was much in demand. It was the same today. Everyone went to buy pig offal. Instead, it was pig's feet. I felt that there were many bones and skin, which was not cost-effective. , not many people asked for it, so Han Lie grabbed one.

Liu Susu laughed: "Okay, keep the pig's feet and make noodles later."

After washing the bones, chop them into pieces and put them on the stove outside to simmer over low heat. In the kitchen, the buns were first cooked. Put the good green dumplings in to steam, and when cooked, set them aside to dry.

Han Cheng was so greedy that he asked his mother why he had to let it cool before he could eat it. He was already hungry.

Of course, we can't start the meal before it's ready.

But her foodie son would definitely not accept this reason, so Liu Susu said, "Because it's sweeter when it's cold."

Sweeter?

Sure enough, Han Cheng became honest after hearing this.

Liu Susu divided the green dumplings into parts. There was less glutinous rice flour, so it was inconvenient to give them away, but the green dumplings were easier to give away. Except for the ones that the family wanted, one for each person, the rest was divided into three parts, three for each part. The children went to run errands and dropped them off at the homes of Lu Lingzhi, Chen Nan and Yu Hongying.

She started cooking meat.

Finally, she had fresh meat and didn't want to save on the seasoning. Liu Susu started frying the sugar and made a fragrant braised pork. This was a perfect match with potatoes. Han Lie washed the potatoes, brought them in, and cut them into pieces. Break into pieces and cook together.

Until the meat becomes trembling, the fat on it is trembling, the potatoes are cooked into a sauce color, and they are very soft when pinched with chopsticks, and it is ready to be cooked.

Liu Susu finished two kilograms of meat. The weather was hot and she couldn't keep it. There was tube bone soup in the evening, so she just opened her stomach to eat.

There was a lot of meat, but with the addition of potatoes, it became a big pot. After it was served on the table, the family was extremely satisfied with the food today, with shiny lips and happy smiles on their faces.

There were no rice dumplings to eat this year, for fear that the children would be bored. In the afternoon, when the sun set, Liu Susu and Han Lie took the children to the river to "race dragon boats".

There is definitely no serious dragon boat. This dragon boat is the paper boat that Liu Susu taught them to fold. After folding, they set off together to see who can run the farthest. The one with the furthest will be rewarded.

The children were already very interested, and they became even more interested when they heard there was a reward. They hurriedly asked: "Mom, what reward is it?"

"The reward is that you can eat the fattest bite of the braised pig's feet tomorrow."

"Wow. !" The little guys were so happy and even more excited, eager to be the first.

In the end, the first place was won by Han Jin.

Han Cheng was depressed when he thought that the most delicious piece of meat had left his stomach and entered his second brother's mouth. But after being depressed for a while, he began to learn from it and asked Han Jin why his boat was so powerful.

He thought that if he understood it, he would be able to win when we compete again during the Dragon Boat Festival next year.

Han Jin said: "My mother said that a boat must have buoyancy, a large bottom area, and great buoyancy..."

Han Jin is doing better now than before, and his speech has changed from two or three words per sentence to three or four words per sentence. , usually it's nothing, but when he said this now, he was still talking about buoyancy and area, and he immediately confused these carrot heads, whose highest level of education was only elementary school.

There are stars flying above my head.

What is all this? How come there is so much knowledge about origami boats?

Han Lie couldn't believe it and asked Liu Susu: "Daughter-in-law, what did you teach him?"

Liu Susu was actually surprised. This thing was very complicated. She just mentioned it in front of Han Jin. Unexpectedly, he remembered it, not only Live it and use it.

Han Lie said with a smile: "No wonder Xiao Jin is the best at reading in our family. He has

such a good mind." After hearing Han Jin's words, several children had long since given up on learning this matter. It was too difficult. Even Xiaolu, who has the best results except Han Jin, is one of the top two.

On the way back, Liu Susu thought for a moment and said, "You have a lot of little stars, right? What do you want to change this time?"

"Mom, can you change something?"

Because the current situation is special, the family's money must be saved. So since last year, the little stars of several children have been used to redeem food. Aren't you able to have two good meals every month? Just change it at that time. You can eat whatever you want. As long as it's not particularly difficult, Liu Susu can usually make it happen.

In this way, we not only improve the food, but also fulfill the children's wish, killing two birds with one stone.

But they knew that if they changed the food as usual, their mother would definitely not ask now, but would wait until they were ready to make something delicious, so this time it would definitely be different.

Liu Susu said with a smile: "Yes, Uncle Wang is going to the city. You can ask him to bring anything you want."

The conditions are difficult, but this is the only time since last year, so it is not too much to buy something for the children. .

The little guys thought for a while and started chirping. It was nothing more than candies and peach cakes. Han Xiuxiu wanted shuttlecocks. The shuttlecocks her mother made for her before were almost broken. She felt distressed and wanted to save them. Buy a new one to kick.

Liu Susu agreed one by one, and then looked at Han Cheng who had not spoken yet: "What about you?"

Han Cheng raised his head: "Mom, I want to eat meat!"

Liu Susu: "..."

Okay, you are really consistent. .

——Captain

Wang went there three days later and came back the same day. As soon as he got home, Lu Lingzhi started calling Liu Susu across the yard.

Liu Susu took the children over and divided the things. In addition, there was a piece of cloth.

This piece of cloth was different from the cotton at home. It was quite rough and hard. Lu Lingzhi was used to doing needlework. As soon as she touched it, she said, "Xiao Liu, are you going to use this to make clothes? It's uncomfortable."

Liu Susu said with a smile: "Instead of making clothes, I want to make a pair of sandals for them to wear."

In June, the weather gets really hot. Although wearing cloth shoes is comfortable, it is too stuffy. Especially Han Cheng, who runs around and jumps here and there all day long, so they break easily. Cloth shoes will be distressed if they break after a short time of wearing them, but sandals are different.

Liu Susu thought about it that day, and then used the current shoe soles, covered it with this relatively hard fabric, and sewed it to the side of the soles. It was pretty much the same as the simplest sandals of later generations, except that the rubber ones were replaced. A belt made of cloth can keep you cooler.

Liu Susu originally thought about the kind of fabric like jeans, which is hard and durable, but there is no denim now. She can only ask Captain Wang to find a harder fabric, which is too soft to wear.

Now this kind of fabric is not bad, although it is still a little different from denim. Just find two pieces and sew them together.

When he heard what she said, Lu Lingzhi also felt good: "Really, why didn't I think of doing this?"

Liu Susu said: "You don't need so much cloth, sister-in-law, take half of it back and give it to Daqiang and the others to make a pair too. Okay."

Lu Lingzhi smiled: "Okay, then I won't be polite to you."

After taking the things, Liu Susu was ready to go back. Han Xiuxiu came over, raised her head and asked: "Mom, can I go find it?" Xiaotian, can you give her a headband?"

Han Xiuxiu is a little girl. What she likes most is beautiful headbands. Liu Susu is also generous. Normally, when people tie their hair, they can use any rope, as long as it is not white.

But Han Xiuxiu is the only daughter in the family. What mother doesn't want to dress her daughter up beautifully, so every time she has a chance to go shopping in the city, she always brings back two headbands.

But it's not a luxury. I can only buy it once a year, two at a time. Han Xiuxiu will give the most beautiful and favorite one to her mother. This time it's because it's Xiaotian's birthday. , she promised to give it to Xiaotian, so she spent ten more stars and exchanged three of them, besides her and her mother's, there was also Xiaotian's.

Liu Susu nodded: "Okay, let's go."

Han Xiuxiu went, and as soon as she left, Daqiang put his arm around Xiaolu's shoulder: "Xiuxiu is so generous, why have I never seen you be generous to me? What about once?"

Xiaolu glanced at him: "You're really not generous?"

Daqiang was startled and quickly retracted his hand: "Okay, okay, you are the most generous, especially generous!"

Han Cheng was still behind, trying to get in the way. Erqiang was eating his candy. When he heard this, he rolled his eyes and said, "Brother, what are you talking about?"

Daqiang waved his hands quickly: "Nothing, nothing."

Han Cheng felt that there must be a ghost.

Lu Lingzhi smiled and said: "Isn't it just that your brother Daqiang sometimes can't finish his homework, so he asks Xiaolu and Xiaojin to help him." Seeing Daqiang staring, Lu Lingzhi was happy: "It's okay son, your mother and I would have done it already I know, there's nothing to worry about."

Daqiang was beyond hope.

It's not that he's worried, but he's the eldest and has to ask his younger brothers to help with the questions, and they're one grade below him! This is so shameless!

Suddenly, Han Cheng burst into laughter. He didn't expect that Brother Daqiang, like him, would get a headache when he saw homework.

Da Qiang ran over to beat him, and Han Cheng quickly started running.

Watching them making trouble, Liu Susu thought of Han Jin's teacher telling her not long ago, in the first half of the year, at the beginning of the new semester, that her children could skip a grade.

Han Jin is very smart and has good grades. Not only can he write his own homework very clearly, but he can also understand a lot of Xiaolu and Daqiang. Teachers like this kind of children the most. Although skipping grades is generally not encouraged, he So smart, you can really try it.

This was a particularly glorious thing, but Liu Susu did not agree immediately. Instead, she went back and asked Han Jin first.

After hearing this, Han Jin shook his head: "Mom, I haven't, I just want to, it's okay."

He is an honest and good boy, and if he says he hasn't thought about it, it means he really hasn't thought about it. Liu Susu thought about it all night, and finally rejected the teacher.

It's not that she doesn't want her children to finish school as soon as possible. If this happens in the future, she will agree. But what time is it now? It's only sixty years, and it will be Wen in a few years. Revolution, and the following ten years were full of turmoil. Even if I finished my studies quickly, it would be useless. I would either go to the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers University, or go to the countryside.

Han Jin could still serve as a soldier, but she couldn't tell what the future would be like. She hoped to give her children more choices and simply go slower. It would be best to avoid the chaotic era and avoid it day by day. No matter what, if you haven't finished reading the book, you are just a child, so you don't have to face it too early.

This is Liu Susu's selfishness. As a mother, she must also consider her children.

After Han Cheng and Daqiang chased for a while, they raised their feet to go back. At this moment, Han Xiuxiu, who had gone to give Xiaotian a headband, suddenly ran back in a panic, with a look of panic on his little face: "Mother , something happened at Xiaotian's house!"