20. Biana's POV

A/N- This may seem unusual, and it kinda is, for me to be writing in a different POV from Sophie of Keefe, but I'm only doing it 1: to give a different perspective, cause only having one or two can get boring sometimes, you know; 2: to insert some of my fav ships (not telling yet!); 3: it gives us some information on what happens when Keefe and Sophie aren't there; and 4: I love Biana, she's so sweet yet feisty at the same time and getting to write in her POV is a nice change of pace from the regular story. K, see u later, and enjoy!

I love them, Biana thought to herself as she glittered away with the rest of her group, watching as Keefe and Sophie exchanged telepathic words that made them both grin like maniacs.

I wish I could have that with Tam. But that was why she was doing this, wasn't it? So that she could confront Tam about her feelings without a huge audience.

Oh, and also to do some really important work on finding information on Elysian, furthering their cause.

But in Biana's mind, that was secondary to her confession, which she was pretty sure was going to be a huge fail, as it seemed to Biana that Tam had a crush on Marella.

When Biana, Tam, Linh, and Marella got to the human library, Marella and Linh broke off, saying "We'll meet up with you guys in an hour."

"They're so cute together." Biana remarked to Tam, who was glaring at Marella's back.

"Yeah, whatever. Marella's not that cool, anyways."

"R-really? Then why are you always glaring at her and Linh?"

"Because I don't want my sister to date yet. She's too young." Biana heaved a sigh of relief at the fact that Tam didn't like Marella, but her stupid brain focused on another issue in Tam's statement.

"Tam, you're twins. You're basically saying that you're too young to date." Biana said it playfully, but it hurt her heart to think that Tam didn't want to date.

"Well, I'm... different."

"How so?" Biana asked him, genuinely curious.

"Well-I just am, alright?" He sighed. "If you must know, I have a crush on someone who most definitely doesn't like me back, and I know they don't because I've dropped quite a few hints over the last few weeks and they haven't said anything. They're too good for me, anyways."

"Who is it, Tam? Because I promise you, whoever it is, they are not too good for you. In fact, if you've been dropping hints and they haven't confronted you, you're probably too good for them."

This conversation had revealed exactly what Biana didn't want to hear, and she wanted to just sit down and cry. But she would stick it out until she got home, where she wouldn't get embarrassed about crying in public.

"Biana, if you knew who it was, you'd know that they're too good for me."

"Well-um-who is it?" It took all of Biana's energy not to burst out sobbing, and she just wanted to get this conversation over with so that she could find a quiet corner in the library and read boring old books.

"I... can't tell you."

"Why? Is it Fitz? Or maybe Sophie? Who, Tam?"

"I-well-can I tell you after I've confronted them?"

"Sure."

"Okay..." Tam inhaled deeply.

"BianaI'vereallylikedyouforalongtimeandmycrushisyouandIknow

you'retoogoodformeandyoudon'tlikemeandI'msorrythatIevensaidthissoI'lljustleavebye."

Tam turned on his heel, probably heading to the other side of the library, but Biana grabbed hold of his arm.

I can do this.

She pulled Tam toward her and kissed him.

Biana was ecstatic. She'd never had a real kiss before, not counting the time she turned her head with Keefe. And that was when Biana liked Keefe. She'd gotten over him the moment she'd laid eyes on Tam. Kissing Tam was everything.

Tam pulled her closer, and their lips moved in sync, and Biana could feel his heartbeat against hers, and everything was amazing.

But, of course, all good things have to come to an end. Biana just wished that this had a better ending.

"Biana?!" said an angry voice behind her.

Biana groaned internally, and pulled away from Tam.

"H-h-hey, Fitz. How's it going?"

"It was going fine ten seconds ago, but now?! Not so much."

"Okay, Fitz, I can see that you're angry, and you probably want to give Biana a big speech right now about whatever the heck is the problem with me and her, but I'll stop you there. Biana is her own person, with her own feelings. If she wants to kiss me, she can! If she doesn't, she won't! She is a beautiful, strong young woman that I have every faith will do what's best for herself. You need to have that same faith in her that I do, ok? Because, on the Big Bro scale right now, you're scoring very low. I honestly don't care if you yell at me. My parents or some other adult has yelled at me my whole life. But don't yell at Biana."

After a beat, Fitz replied, "Alright, so since this whole speech of yours is talking about sibling independence, you're totally ok with Marella and Linh making out on the other side of the library, right?"

"I-I-I'm truthfully not sure. But at least I'm not marching over there and yelling at Linh for making her own choices."

"I... ok, fine. You win. But you so much as joke about hurting her, you will never see the light of day again."

"Ok, he's got it, Fitz. Now back off!" Biana pushed her brother away, and he got the message. Still glaring at Tam, Fitz held up his leaping crystal and faded away.

"So, um, thanks for standing up for me, Tam." Biana blushed, though she didn't know why.

"No problem. Um, where were we?" Tam stepped closer. Biana smiled, and tilted her head up, only to be immediately interrupted.

"Are we interrupting something?" A snarky voice behind them asked, and Biana heard a squeal from another. She turned, and just as she suspected, there stood Marella and Linh, the former rolling her eyes as the latter smiled widely. Also unsurprisingly, they were holding hands.

"Actually, you are. What do you need?" Tam sounded as annoyed as Biana felt, but from Marella's face, she could tell that it was important.

"We found something."

Oh yeah! Another OTP accomplished!!!!!!! (I understand that OTP literally means One True Pairing, but I'm allowed to have multiple! I hope.)

BTW, did you guys like the different POV? I mean, I'm totally not doing another different POV in the next part (I'm being sarcastic, I totally am! Not telling who's tho) Again, I just needed a change of pace in the story, and I confirmed Tiana and semi-confirmed Linhella (Do u guys remember, when I was talking about stuff I was "making canon" earlier, and I said Linhella was "just an example?" It wasn't! I've wanted Linhella, Tiana, and SoKeefe from the start! Tricked you! And if I didn't, good for u)

Time for this part's question- do u ship Tiana? If not, tell me who you ship Tam with, and who you ship Biana with!

bye