21. Linh's POV

A/N- Told you there'd be another POV! I wanted u guys to know what Linh and Marella found before the gang did, so here we are. Also I ship Linhella, a lot, so this is my way of adding in yet another one of my fav ships into the story. Oh, and one more thing. I know that some of you r probably sick and tired of all the ships, either because u dont ship them or u just like action more than u like ships. Dont worry, we'll get to the action soon. This info is big, and will definitely get the action that u desire started up again. And to all the people who really enjoy the ships (like me, tho im kinda a mix of both), there will be some of that mixed in every now and again, so u also dont have to worry. See, im making everyone happy (yay!) Anyways, have fun! (Dont know why i said that but we'll go with it)

Linh could see Sophie and Keefe talking telepathically as she leaped away with her group.

They are so cute! She thought to herself.

Then, the distracting part of her brain told her About as cute as you and Marella will be when you get together.

If we get together. The realistic part of her brain remarked.

Not important right now, said the practical part of her brain. She blocked the other two so that she could focus.

Somehow, Linh's eyes strayed to Marella. Sweet, snarky Marella, in all of her gilded braid glory.

But to Linh's surprise, and dismay, Marella was looking at her as well. They both looked away at the same time, and Linh knew that they were probably thinking the same thing: Awkward!

When they fully reformed, Linh made a rash decision and told Tam and Biana, "We'll meet up with you guys in an hour," as she grabbed Marella's hand and pulled her to the opposite side of the library.

Linh figured that Marella had noticed her quickness in agreeing to go to the library after her, especially considering Linh's usual avoidance of boredom-inducing tasks.

So, she figured, why not get it out now? It would come out eventually, and if she was going to ruin her and Marella's friendship, she'd rather get it over with than let it stretch out for an eternity of painful waiting.

When they got to the corner of the library, Linh opened her mouth to start her confession, but before she could say anything, Marella quickly said, "I like you."

Linh's jaw fell slack.

"And, not, like, as a friend. As more than a friend." Marella clarified, shrinking back a little when Linh didn't answer.

She started to turn, but Linh quickly answered, "I like you too. As more than a friend, I mean."

They both just stood there, and after a second, they both stepped forward, then laughed.

Marella smiled warmly, and Linh could feel her face doing the same thing.

Then, both knowing exactly what to do, they closed the distance between them and kissed.

Linh fell into the kiss, her hand in Marella's hair, as she soaked it all in.

She'd never imagined that she'd get the chance to be with a person as amazing as Marella, but here she was.

The kiss continued for a few minutes, until Linh felt the eerie sensation of someone watching her. She pulled away and turned, only to find Fitz, her old crush, watching her and Marella.

"Fitz!" Linh shrieked. Why was he spying on them?

"Sorry, sorry, I just..." he trailed off.

"Are you going to finish that sentence?" Marella asked, and Linh knew she was already back to her snarky self.

"I'm... looking for Biana and Tam. Have you seen them?"

"Yeah," Marella answered. "They were on the other side of the library."

"Doing what, exactly?" Fitz asked suspiciously.

"Oh, I don't know..." Marella gave Linh a look that said 'I do know and I'm not telling you just to spite you.'

Linh knew Marella was doing it on purpose, to tick Fitz off, but Linh actually thought that something might've happened between Biana and Tam.

Just to get back at Fitz, she said, "You know, I thought I saw them holding hands..."

Fitz's jaw dropped, and he rushed to the other side of the library to investigate his sister and Linh's twin.

"I hope they actually got together." Marella remarked.

"Me too." Linh said wistfully.

"So..." Marella said, becoming timid again. "You like me too?"

"Well, I'd hope so, since I kissed you, but yeah, I do like you back." Linh smiled, then came to a realization.

"I hate to say it, but I think that we need to do some actual research. I bet we'll find something pretty quickly, and we can take breaks when necessary."

Nodding her head, Marella grabbed a book off the shelf titled "Mythology," and Linh did the same.

They both sat in some nearby bean bag chairs, and started reading.

Not even 5 minutes after she started reading, Marella jumped up and said, "I found it!"

"What?!" Linh asked excitedly.

But Marella merely started walking and said, "I'll tell you after we meet up with Sophie and them."

Linh stood and followed. She wasn't annoyed, because she knew it had to be big if Marella literally couldn't wait to tell their friends.

When they found Tam and Biana, Biana was about to kiss Tam.

Linh squealed, because, well, they got together!, and Marella asked, "Are we interrupting something?"

Tam turned and said, "Actually, you are. What do you need?" he sounded annoyed, but his cheeks were flushed.

Marella answered, saying, "We found something."

So, do u remember when I said that I wanted to use this chapter to tell you guys what Marella and Linh found before the other members of the gang did? Tricked you! I didn't tell u, tho i was planning to, i chose not to cause it was more dramatic this way (and we've had a serious lack of drama in this story lately, so i have to start making up for that)

Question time: do u have a song that represents ur fav KOTLC ship? Sounds weird, i know, but like, my fav KOTLC ship is SoKeefe, so the song that represents it is 'In Between' by Gracie Adams. Like, its a song that strongly reminds u of that ship. I dont know how better to explain it, but if u know, tell me! (I might try them out) Bye!