#chapter5 [angry bird]

"Jimin open the door baba"Yoongi said banging in the door.

"Go away! Leave me alone"Jimin Shouted from Inside.

"Baby we are sorry please open the door, don't do this"Jungkook said worriedly.

"LEAVE ME ALONEEE!"Jimin Shouted.

"Hyungie open the door pwease"Taehyung said while crying.

"Baby see tae is crying because of you"Yoongi said.

"Then make him calm why are telling me"Jimin said angrily in crying tone.

"I will go get spare keys, he will not open the door"Jungkook said and went to downstairs to grad spare keys.

"Here appa"Jungkook said handing the spare keys to yoongi. Who opened the door.

"Jimin what is that huh"Yoongi said softly taking jimin to his embrace.

"I hate you go Away"Jimin said trying to break the hug.

"OK ok tell me what you want us to do huh?"Yoongi spoke hugging tightly the winny jimin.

"Really!? You will do anything I said?"Jimin asked.

"Yes we will"Jungkook said.

"Yesh! Finallyyyy!! My day comes heheheh... so YOU guys are saying yes to everything I says to the next 24 hours hurray!"Jimin said showing his mischievous smile.

"Ok my evil son"Yoongi said pinching his chubby cheeks.

"Okay! My first wish is let's go to ...... 🤔🤔 uhhh where should we go??"Jimin asked to himself.

"What about we stay in home and take a little nap"Yoongi said being lazy cat.

"Nope! Let's go to amusement park"Jimin said being hyper and started to jump on the bed.

"Uhhhhh okay"Yoongi said getting up lazily.

[Time skip to amusement park]

"Ahhhhhhhh I can't! Save mee!"Yoongi Shouted while taekook were enjoying.

"Ughhhh god save me!!!"Yoongi was shouting his lungs out where as jimin was laughing his lungs out