#chapter10 [stubborn]

"Jimin! Wake up baby" namjoon said shooking his body.

"Ahhhh~ ajushiiiii letmeee sweep" The younger whined sleeply and covered with the devert and curled in a ball.

"Nooo you have school baba get uppp!!" The older said and take the devert off from his face and pick him up.

"Ahhhahaha" the younger wiggled in his embrace and started to throw his legs and hands in the air.

"Shush" namjoon said and take him towards restroom.

.
.
.

"Okay, stop crying" namjoon said buttoning the buttons of the shirt.

"I don't want to go school" The younger said with a pout playing with the older's hairs.

"Why you don't want to go huh?" Namjoon asked squeezing his cheeks with one and one is combing.

"I just don't want to! Pweaseeeeeee" he said with a adorable pout and whinned.

"No you're going and I said what I said" namjoon said and plastered a peck on his cheek and left to jin's room where jungkook is sleeping in.

"Aishhh your hyung is a sleepy head" namjoon said making jimin giggle and said. "He is sleepy head you know, he give hard time to dada every morning"

"he is just like your dada" namjoon shook his head. "Jungkook wake up" he said tapping his cheeks.

"Appa~ I'm sick I'm not going anywhere" jungkook said in sleepy voice and backface him snuggling into the pillows.

"Why you both don't want to go school huh? Such a brats, it's okay you are aren't going anywhere but get up and have your breakfast you've to take your medicines too, get upp!!"

"Nwooo, I don't want anything" he whinned and covered his face.

"Yeahh! Get uppp" namjoon said making him sit on the bed and forcefully opened his eyes.

"Where is appa?" Jungkook asked looking around

"He isn't here, -_- go and take bath" namjoon said in a done tone. And left from there

Jungkook sat down with annoyed face and pout on. Ruffled his hairs and sat there for sometime to process everything. After some good 10 mins he got up and went to do his morning routine.

.
.
.

"Ouch ouch ouchhh!!!! Omg ahhhh!!!!" Namjoon screamed out, while jimin is just looking at him sitting on the counter.

"Ajushii~" Jimin spoke softly... but our god of destruction is busy in destroying jin's PRECIOUS kitchen.

"Aishhh! Just go to the DUMBSTER!!! YOU  USELESS CARROT!" He frustratedly screamed and threw the poor carrot 🥕 in the trashcan.