#chapter15 [eomma?]

~🦕 pardon my mistakes.

__
.
.
.
__

__

"Good morning kids" ?? Said in a cherish tone.

"Good morning teacherrr" little little Shouted cheerfully hugging him. "So, what should we do today?" ?? Asked.

"Excuse Mr.sehun?" Yoongi spoke in between carrying taehyung in his arms. "Ahh, nice to meet you Mr.yoongi! I hope you're doing fine"

author pov. - Well today is mother day so, every mother present in the school. Because the school thought to celebrate the day.

"Kids are you ready?" Sehun asked every kid nodded their head and they were about to say something, but cut off by a male voice. "Excuse me, Mr.sehun!" As someone Said. Everyone turn their gaze towards the enterence door, just to find a man carrying a cute boy.

"Oh!, good morning Mr.min. ah.. excuse me for a while please" sehun greeted and apporach them, took taehyung from yoongi's arms. And made him stand. "Go and sit on the chair tae" sehun said making him stand on the ground and ruffled his hairs who ran away.

"Morning Mr.sehun" yoongi bowed greeting him. "Well, mr.min we are celebrating mother's day today.. if you don't mind can you drop taehyung's mother here?" Sehun requested politely.

"Oh!-, but.... his mother went on a world tour she isn't here Mr.sehun..." yoongi said. "Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Min. It's fine. In can manage not to make him feel alone in today's program" sehun bowed and yoongi nodded I hurry and left to his work.

"Thankyou for the co-operation everyone, I'm sorry again, so.. should we start kids!?" Sehun asked excitedly sitting on his knees while everyone nodded their head. "Okay, countdown. 1....2....3...." "HAPPY MOTHERS DAYYY!!" As soon as sehun done counting everyone cheered loudly wishing their mother and ran to give a big hug to their mother's.

But.. little though taehyung sat on his mini chair with a sad pout as his mother didn't present there. Sehun saw him and softly said. "Tae, come give me a hug" sehun said opened his arms, tae smiled brightly and ran to give him warm hug.

"Good job everyone!!!, now kids take your seats let's play some games and see who will win! & You know I've prepared a bigg gift for the winners!. Excited?!." Sehun asked as everyone nodded their head. "So who will win hmmm 🤔" he said thinking cutely.

Everyone started to say "me! Me! I will win!!" It was so chaotic. As well adorable to see the competitive kids who are over excited. Sehun chuckled at them and said. "Then first we should play the game right!?" He said as everyone nodded.

"Okay, so today's judge will be our taehyungie! The strawberry king!!" Sehun announced as everyone clapped saying "yayy!! Tae tae". Taehyung jumped on his place and ran towards sehun and hugged him.

"Yayy im the judge!!" Taehyung hugged hoseok tightly and jumped in happiness. Well sehun make him judge on purpose so he won't feel lonely during the whole time. And yeah!, he called him "strawberry king" Because taehyung love strawberries so they named him as strawberry king. Well if u see.. they gave e/o nick names like this.

"Okay, let's start the game" sehun said. "Yes!". "So, the first game is, we given a bowel full of sprinkles to everyone, well you have to find 7 chocolate balls. But! Only using your mouth and eyes should be blind folded. And those find all the 7 chocolate ball will be the first round winners. And their will be 6 winners in 1st round." Sehun explained the rules as everyone nodded understand everything. "Then discuss who will be blind folding" hoseok said.

And soon the game started. After a couple of minutes a 2 to 3 pairs raised their hands indicating that they were done the task. "Tae go check if they have all 7 chocolate balls in their bowel" sehun said as Tae nodded and began to check those who were done. "Tae here is the stickers, give them those who competed the task okay!" Sehun said and handed him some stickers.