#chapter16 [troublemaker]

~🦕 pardon my mistakes.

__
.
.
.
__

🪼

__

"I ain't talking to you, and not going anywhere" Jungkook pouted angrily crossing his arms till his chest. "Then don't, who is forcing you 😂" yoongi let out a chuckle and left the car. "Meanie" jungkook mumbled, his eyes followed yoongi till he went inside the school.

~~

"Excuse me? Can you please tell me where is your soobin sir?" Yoongi asked a boy who nodded and tell him that he is in teacher's staff room. Yoongi nodded before headed towards the staff room. "Excuse me?" Yoongi said as soobin and the other teachers turn their gaze towards the enterence. Soobin smiled and apporach to yoongi.

"Hey hyung, how are you?" Soobin asked with a warm smile on his face. "I'm fine soobin" yoongi replied him with a soft smile. "What do you wanted to talk by the way?" Yoongi asked. As soobin nodded and started to speak. "Hyung, first let me take my things we can talk while walking okay?" Yoongi nodded his head in agreement.

"Dada what are you doing here?" Jimin found him while coming out off his class and he dragged his soulmate along with him. "Oh, you're here wait here for sometime soobin is coming. Btw how are you kai" yoongi ruffled the other boy's hair once he notice him standing next to jimin.

"I'm fine uncle" Kai replied with a huge smile on his lips looking cutely. "Aww your so cute" yoongi pinched his cheeks cooed at his cuteness meanwhile jealousy rushed through chimmy and he pout angrily. "But I'm cutest" Jimin turned his face to side being angry bird making both of them chuckled at him.

"I can smell something is burning" Kai teased as yoongi added more. "Me too Kai something is really burning badly" yoongi mocked making chim huffed and started to walk stomping his feet looking cute. Soon soobin came towards them. "Oh! You both here also let's go now" soobin said as they all started to walk.

"Hyung, I wamted to tell you something" soobin said. "Go on soobin, I'm waiting for it" yoongi said. (Well, yoongi and soobin know e/o very well. From the college days. Soobin is yoongi father's assistant manager's son. And soobin is yoongi, jin, namjoon's junior.) 

"They both are really so mischievous and lil brats!, you know I heard them talking about bunking today" soobin spat angrily glaring at Kai. And hearing him jimin stopped walking and looked back at soobin with widen eyes. "Bunking!?" Yoongi unbelievably looked at soobin with confusion and shocked expression written all over his face.

"Yes, sir's were planning to bunk today. Am I right?" Soobin asked jimin and Kai who gulped and looked down in fear. "You continue" yoongi said and glared at jimin. "And the plot twist is, they both bunked many time and that to 4 to 5 classes in a day in my absence. and now they lost their freedom once I transfer here" soobin said in once. Yoongi widen his eyes and looked at jimin who was walking hunging his head low.

"IS it true jimin!?" Yoongi asked firmly. Jimin didn't nod or shook his head just kept on looking down bitting his lip. "You are doomed" Kai whispered to jimin hunging his head along with him. "Not only him Mr., You too. just get yourself ready to get your bottom toasted" soobin stated hearing his words.

Kai gulped down in fear and give puppy eyes to soobin who shook his head opposing his pleading. In defeat Kai looked down pouting sadly. "Now am also doomed, don't worry. God have heard your evil prays" Kai whispered to jimin who nodded and laughed. 

"Then bye hyung," soobin waved his hand as yoongi waved back biddinb "bye". "Bye buddy let's meet once we alive till tomorrow " jimin stated dramaticly receiving a smack on his head by soobin. "Don't talk nonsense" soobin said. "Aww hyung" jimin winned.