#chapter12 [failed?]

Author pov.

🤧 ahem ahem, attention. So I'm thinking to end this ff. Because I can't look over three at the same time. So I'm gonna end this book in 5-4 chapters. Lobe u ♡.
.
.
.
.
__

☆ ~ pardon my mistakes ~ ☆

Time skip to week.

In this week everything went worst, tae was sick and on the other hand yoongi had to take care of him, being a little stubborn baby, he pissed his father a lot. Never let him sleep peacefully at night. But now everything came to control.

In the university.

"Jungkook, C'mon man you can't betray your friend like this." Mingyu said rolling down his eyes.

"Dude, seriously I don't even opened my books, I'm myself feeling pity. I'm gonna fail this time" jungkook said.

"Yaya, you say this everytime but always gets 99%, liar." Mingyu again rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Belive me, I'm saying truth this time" jungkook said.

"I will never believe you! You are a good liar." Mingyu said.

"Whatever, let's go or else Mr.min will punish us." Jungkook said lazily got up from his seat.

"Are you really gonna attend the class?, I thought you won't" mingyu said and started to walk with him.

"if I bunk, he will not spare me" jungkook said and huffed.

"Poor you, and how will you manage to pass bro? You said you didn't even opened your books?" Mingyu asked resting his arm on his shoulders.

"Ofc gotta cheat, I don't any other option huh!" Jungkook said.

"REALLY!? YOU'RE GONNA CHEAT!?" He shouted in shook.

"Why the hell are you shouting!" Jungkook said and covered his mouth.

"Sorry sorry!, and am I hearing right!? Are you freaking going to CHEAT!?" Mingyu asked in shook.

"What the hell is wrong with your reaction!?" Jungkook asked annoyingly.

"Holy shit! Have you ever heard or seen a TOPPER saying he gonna cheat in a test!?" Mingyu said.

" You and your horseshit, I'm not an topper bruh" Jungkook said being annoyed.

"Yaya getting 90+ percent in every single exam and here saying 'I aM nOt An ToPpEr'." He mocked being scarcastic.

"Whatever you think, is doesn't matter" Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you" mingyu said.

"R@pe you" Jungkook said.

"Ignore you" mingyu said.

"I hate you" jungkook said.

"I love you" Mingyu said.

"I love me too" jungkook said.

"Guess what?" Mingyu asked.

"What shit now?" Jungkook asked in annoyance.

"I've realised something" mingyu said with a smirk.

"What the hell is that." Jungkook asked uninterestedly.

"That your a total dumb head" mingyu said and started laughing.

Jungkook pressed his lips in a line and said." Guess what?"

"What?" Mingyu asked.

"my first talent is to annoy you to core
and second annoy someone with you to core" Jungkook said with a smirk.