#chapter8[clingy]

"Appa sworry please forgave me"Jimin said while crying

"Don't you dare to stop! If you don't want me to increase your punishment"Yoongi said.

"Yoongiyaaa it's okay don't punish him"Jin said in requesting tone.

"Hyung don't take his side, be is becoming a brat day by day"Yoongi said.

"Yah! Don't be that heartless, jiminaa don't listen to him, he have lost his brain"Jin said and picked him up.

"Hyung! Put him down, let him complete his punishment"Yoongi said.

"I know you're hungry come to dinning room I will serve your food, dont shout yoongii. And you Mr. destroyer will you come?"Jin said sassly.

"Yes yes , but awww! My back hurts soo much 🤧 jinnie darling you hit me way more hard"Namjoon said getting up from sofa rubbing his back.

"You deserve it though"Jin said and left from there.

So actually 🥸 namjoon tasted jin's pink pan.. because of jiminie, actually.. they were eating icecream,..when suddenly the bowl slip from jimin's hand and broke, namjoon was cleaning the mess when jin saw him and asked what happen, namjoon was about say but jimin interrupt and blamed namjoon ..

.
.
.
.

Time skipped to evening, yoongi just came from the university.

"Appa~"Jungkook said clinging to his arm.

"How are feeling now?"Yoongi asked caressing his hairs.

"Fine"Jungkook said with a pout and hugged him tightly Hiding his face.

"What happen? Why are being clingy?"Yoongi said and hugged him back.

"I don't know I want to hug You"Jungkook mumbled resting his head on his chest closing his eyes.

"Don't sleep, you have to take tablets"Yoongi said tapping his cheek.

"Appaaaa~ I don't want to take them they are soooo bitter"Jungkook said winningly.

"Then who told you to overeat?"Yoongi said.

"Appa I really hate you so much"Jungkook said 😒. 

"I know that, say something new boy"Yoongi said chuckling at his words.

"Yeah! You smelly go take bath!"Jin said to yoongi.

"I was about to, but your dear bunny boy is clinging to me"Yoongi said.

"So am I only his bunny boy?"Jungkook asked looking at yoongi with side eyes.

"Yes, because you're my muscle bunny 🐰"Yoongi said pulling his cheeks.

"😂 appa you're so funny"Jungkook said.

"Will you go or do I need to drag you?"Jin asked keeping his hand on his hips.

"OK ok im going hyung"Yoongi and went to freshen-up.

.
.
.

*in dinning area*

*in dinning area*

"Jungkook don't wine! And start eating!"Yoongi said.

"I don't want to eat appaa"Jungkook said.

"Jungkook don't make me lose my temper and EAT IT! Its been past 30 mins i have been patient with you, now don't you dare to say a word and eat it "Yoongi said.

"Please appa I'm gonna throw uo if you force me"Jungkook said.

"Yoongi it's fine don't scold him, if he feel hungry he would have eaten till now, now don't force him"Namjoon Said.

"Namjoon he is just doing drama, he know he need to take medicines after eating, c'mon jungkooka eat"Yoongi said softly.

"Appa~"Jungkook said.

"No compromise this time..say aa"Yoongi said bringing the spoon infront of his mouth.

"It's ok yoongi leave"Jin said.

"Uff...okay, now go and take some rest"Yoongi said.

"No, I will be bored I will stay Here"Jungkook said resting his head on yoongi's shoulder.

"Jungkook...tell me how are feeling?"Yoongi said worriedly.

"I'm fine appa don't worry"Jungkook said.

"Hmm.."

.
.
.

Yoongi opened his eyes hearing crying sounds

Yoongi opened his eyes hearing crying sounds. And saw his little baby bear crying, he quickly sat up and take him to his embrace.

"Baby why are you crying? What happen?"Yoongi asked softly making his sit on his lap.

Tae didn't said anything kept on sobbing hugging him tightly.

"Sush, stop crying bub..tell dada what happen hmm?"Yoongi spoke softly getting up from the bed while patting him.

Tae didn't said anything, and after sometime he calm down and slept his dad's embrace pouting cutely.

"What happen?-- so you slept already"Yoongi said looking at his baby who was sleeping cutely with a pout, he peck his chubby cheeks and felt warm.

He began to worry and check his temperature, it was quite high.. he try to feed his medicine but tar didn't woke up so he try to decrease the temperature with wet cloth.

After like hour his temperature become normal he sign deeply and slept while hugging him.

___________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.

If you like my fics then
Follow for more 🥹.

Lobe yaa ♡
See you in other chapter