#chapter11[hyungie]

Time skip.

Namjoon dropped jimin to his school and stayed with jungkook.

"Hyunggg!!! Let me take rest I'm so sickk" Jungkook winned placing his hand on his forehead being dramatic.

"Shut up, just one concept is left! Come and Concentrate" namjoon said in convincing tone but jungkook just winned and lied down. "Kookk, get up" he said grabbing his arm trying make him sit.

"Atleast 5 mins break! I have been studying from 2 hours" he winned like a kid. Namjoon made done face and said "studying!? Seriously I have been shouting my lungs out just to make you understand two concepts till now, and you here just listening to me"

"Ya ya , that's also called studying hyung" he said with a pout. "Fine! Just 5 mins" namjoon side eye him and be also layed on the bed taking his book. "Wahh hyung you're really a nerd" namjoon smacked his head and said "say that again then u will see your self in the ground, brat!"

"Heehehheeh" he giggled, just then his phone started go ring. He looked at the caller ID and it was yoongi. He picked up the call and spoke. "Hello dad?"

OTP

"Hello kook, is namjooon with you?"

"Yes hyung is with me, why?"

"Give him the phone".

"Hyung dad wanted to talk with you"
"Why?"
"I don't know he said 'where are  you' and I said 'you're here with me' 🤷‍♂️"
"Okay, hello hyung??"

"Namjoon! Where the hell is your phone 😑"

"It's---- ahh it's in the living
room I guess"

"Whatever!, come to the
Hospital asap!!"

"IS everything okay? Fine we are
on our way"

"Hmm"

"What happen hyung? Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes I guess?, your dad said to take you to the hospital, let's so" namjoon said.

"But why mee!?" He winned thinking they will take him to the doctor 😆.

"I don't know, go fast change your outfit" he said and left from there.

Time skip

.
.
.

"You took a lot of time" yoongi said.

"Sorry hyung we were stuck in traffic"

"It's okay, let's go.."

"Where?" Jungkook asked.

"To tae, ge is crying way too much"

"Why?"

"Because he want to be with you"

.
.
.

"Baby please for hyung, give your hand to hobi uncle." Jungkook said softly rubbing his back.

"Nooo, they will stab me hyungiee" taehyung said crying hardly hiding his face in jungkooks embrace.

"Baby it's just a little poke, don't be scared okay?, hyungie is here" jungkook convinced and slowly grab his tiny chubby hand and showed it to hobi who was holding a Iv niddle.

Author:
Well, let me tell you what had happen behind our back.
Hobi, jin, yoongi.. started to look forward his health after he threw up.
He was all okay for like an hour, but after that things getting worse. He threw up almost three time and didn't even stopped crying and suddenly he felt his itchy and he start to scratch himself violently. Three of try to stop him from scratching but he is whinned and said "It's was itching badly" So having no option hobi decide to drip him, as it's much for a little baby go take injections.
But our Tae is being Tae, didn't even let them touch him, and throwing his hand and legs and insisted to see jungkook and play with him. That's why yoongi called them and Come to hospital asap.

.
.
.

"Wahh jungkookie had grown up" hobi chuckled and grip of his (tae's) his fist and started to look for a vein.

"Hyung don't tease me" jungkook winned.

"Hyungie~~" Tae called him out and looked at his hand, which hobi was tightly gripping on.

"Yes baby, just a second okay calm dow and look at hyung, you won't feel any pain okay" jungkook said softly and patted his back .

"Just hold him tight kook!" Hobi said taking out the niddle. Jungkook nodded and hold his arm tightly and hide his face In his embrace.

Hobi slowly insert the niddle into his vein making the poor boy flinched at the sudden sting and he whinned a little and let out a painful sob, and muffled something to jungkook. Jungkook hold him tightly not letting him move, hobi plastered the niddle onto his hand and signal jungkook to leave him.

Jungkook did and make him sit properly and plastered some soft pecks on his chubby cheeks and on his forehead saying one sweet words to calm him down. When hobi again came towards both of them and hung the saline on the stand, and gently took tae's hand and attached the tube, making him cry more loudly.

"It's done stop crying bub" jungkook said softly trying to calm him down. After sometime he calmed and now sleeping on his hyung's lap. While Jin, yoongi, and hobi were discussing about his health.

" I think we should admit him for today" hobi said.

"IS it too serious hobi?" Jin said being worried.

"No, he is fine.. I will give some medicines"

"That's relax me so much" yoongi sighed heavily.

"Hyung, don't take stress, ever kids fall sick like this sometimes" hobi chuckled.

"Yes, but I cannot digest seeing his sad face..." yoongi said looking down.

"Aishh, yoongi don't cry now" jin said because he know yoongi cannot his vminkook being sick.

"No, I'm not cry hyung" he showed his gummy smile.

"That's like my strong yoongi" he ruffled his hairs.

" Please don't baby me 😒 I'm not kid anymore, I'm a father three kids " yoongi said being done with him.

"I see 🌚" jin said looking at him with naughty smile..

"Omg! Hyung stop, don't look at me like that" yoongi said as he frustrated remembering about those days 🌚

Author: wth am I even writing 😂 nvm.

Guess what? I'm BACK!

Sorry for the smol chapter.

Just with 959 words 🤧.

But im sick here lol, I'm a sick bird 🐦 😁. It's just a common cold, and fever.

Nvm byeeeeeee.