4

Instantly, his arms went to wrap around me, sliding up my back and squeezing my ass gently. I chuckled into our kiss, reached behind me, and pinned his arms above his head in one smooth motion. Lucifer blinked, his face instantly morphing into shock, before a golden flush spread over his cheeks. I felt a hot rush of desire seeing him pinned underneath me, and I bit my lip while I adjusted his hands into a single grip. His eyes flicked up and down my body, and I could feel where his dick pressed urgently against the bottom of my leg. I slowly shifted up, raising myself over his body, and used my free hand to start and play with his nipples. He shut his eyes and writhed as I copied the technique he used on me, shocked that he was so sensitive there. Intrigued, I lowered my face to his other nipple, awkwardly adjusting while holding his hands together. Slowly I swirled my tongue around it, gently teasing it with a flick here and there, which drew more soft moans from him. He was beginning to breathe heavily, squirming a bit. Encouraged, I continued more vigorously, increasing the rate of my tongue over his nipple, before sucking it gently. He released a moan that crescendoed to a cry of pleasure as I continued to suck harder. His hands slipped from my grip and hold the sides of my face. I looked up at him in surprise, and he gave me an embarrassed glance. He held out his hands, clapping them together and then produced a rope in an array of golden sparkles.

"Maybe... this will make it a little easier for me to stay in place?" he offered. I took the rope graciously and gave him a brilliant smile, feeling a hungry lust start to burn in my chest.

"Darling, you shouldn't have." I teased, unwinding it. He marveled at me, nervous and dick twitching, while offering his wrists. I gently wrapped the soft ropes around them, tying them tight enough to let him move his arms, but make it easier to move above his head. He was so beautiful under me, eyes red-hot and flaming, with yellow pupils that stared at me in earnest love. He had a breathtaking smile, gentle and eager. A small glint of hunger and excited anticipation hung between us, lacing the air in a fog of tension. I wasn't entirely sure where to go from here, but oh god, was I excited to see what I could do. Having the power in my hands for once was exciting and I was sure my pussy was drowning. He was at my mercy, but I took it as my duty to make him feel as good as he did to me.

"Well Lillith, seems you have me rather trussed up. What are you planning next?" He joked. I slid my hand directly down the center of his torso, feeling every line and bump before letting my fingertips rest against the very edge of his undergarments. I shot him a playful look, arching my brow.

"I'm going to fuck you, what else?" I purred, nosing my way to his neck.

"Ohhhh fuck." He moaned out, inflamed by my frank wording his dick twitching against me. He tilted his head back obediently, breathing hard. I gave a slow, long drag of my tongue against his neck, inhaling the scent of his hair and feeling his warm skin against my tongue. He smelled so sweet, a distinct twinge of apple blossoms and warm, homey cinnamon, tinged with the musky sweat and tangy scent of my pussy. He tossed his head back and forth, almost whimpering. I dug my fingers in lightly, gently scratching the sensitive skin while tracing the waistband, tugging and playing at it. I wanted to drag every conceivable sound from his throat, teasing him until he could bear it no longer. Lucifer struggled to keep himself in check, panting as he absorbed the feeling of my hands. He seemed to burn, and his eyes were still a violent crimson, with yellow pupils. They seared with longing as they roved over my body, drinking in the sight of me above him. Every once in awhile, a light drag across one of his hip bones or a scrape of my nails against his inner thigh threw his head back in a throaty moan. His whole body seemed to quiver underneath me, taut and hypersensitive to the slightest touch. Encouraged by his reaction, I sank my teeth into the flesh of his neck, sucking hard. He gave a loud groan, his restrained arms spasming above me, hesitant to push me down or grip me. He grinded into my pussy abruptly, making me detach and look down in surprise, where I had lowered enough unconsciously that he could reach it. I reached down to my swollen folds, touching them hesitantly. Arousal was dripping down my legs once again, and I was hungry to be sated once again, this time by his cock. I offered my finger to Lucifer, who sucked on it obediently, half-lidded, smoldering eyes making searing contact with mine. His chest heaved, as he gave little pants of desire. Seeing him immobilized, eager, looking up at me with pure lust and love was driving me nuts. My heart was pounding so hard my entire body was on fire. Ravenously, I dragged my fingers down his sides, feeling my fingertips press into his hard body, biting down on side of his shoulder, eliciting another delicious groan from his throat as his own arousal intensified. I alternated licking and sucking on the spot, running one hand all over his body, feeling the sharp angles and muscles, while the other diligently pinched and rubbed his nipple. I settled my body flat against his, and compulsively his hips grinded into me with a steady rhythm. His body longed for mine, and I was eager for his.